Kieron Dyer to Spurs???

Martin Lol

So you dont think he is a top player?

Nope.

I think he is a complete waste of a space; his only ability is a good engine and he can run, which Zola b****** Budd also had.

He can't tackle, can't head a ball, never dictates a game and his goal-scoring recoard for an attacking midfielder / off the front man is absolutely shocking.

If he sees out this contract then we will have paid him roughly £32 million in wages alone (based on 30K a week from 99-02, 60K a week from 02-05 and 80K a week from 05-09 - value for money in your eyes I take it?

scary number tbh.

Guest Jonny4Toon

Dyer for me is a lazy, overpaid, greedy, unloyal, idiotic glass man. Come and get him Spurs!!! I'd sell him for £6million!

Defoe (dosent want to be spending so much time on the bench.will always score goals)

I've got a feeling we might end up with him. I'm a bit undecided about him, tbh. Agbonlahor played alongside Carew could probably do just as good a job in time. He's shown hints of it in recent games.

I think you may well be right.  Whatever people say about his limitations, and there are a few, he is the most natural goalscorer at WHL. What he needs more than anything is to be trusted and with MJ using him as 2nd choice to Keane isn't doing his self belief any good.  SGE with Walcott for the WC and McLaren since then have done him no favours either.

No doubt imo he will score goals in the right environment.  That environment isn't at WHL.  Think he could do good for you under MON.

Our summer shopping list will probably consist of names such as Barnes, C,davies, Martin Petrov, D. Bent, Barton, Bale, and Downing not bloody jokers like Mccann, Dyer and Corradi.

Who ever you want that we want isn't going to Tottenham, that's just the way of the jungle I'm afraid, monkeys are lower down the food chain than lions.  I think Barnes and Davies could be on our list so unlucky.

Defoe (dosent want to be spending so much time on the bench.will always score goals)

I've got a feeling we might end up with him. I'm a bit undecided about him, tbh. Agbonlahor played alongside Carew could probably do just as good a job in time. He's shown hints of it in recent games.

I think you may well be right.  Whatever people say about his limitations, and there are a few, he is the most natural goalscorer at WHL. What he needs more than anything is to be trusted and with MJ using him as 2nd choice to Keane isn't doing his self belief any good.   SGE with Walcott for the WC and McLaren since then have done him no favours either.

No doubt imo he will score goals in the right environment.  That environment isn't at WHL.  Think he could do good for you under MON.

As I said, I think he'd do well alongside Carew (who is one of the most physical but intelligent players ive ever seen), but I dunno, Agbonlahor plays well there and it is his natural position. I'd take him but not if it were at the cost of strengthening more pressing positions elsewhere.

Have you got any holding midfielders or right backs going spare?

Our summer shopping list will probably consist of names such as Barnes, C,davies, Martin Petrov, D. Bent, Barton, Bale, and Downing not bloody jokers like Mccann, Dyer and Corradi.

Who ever you want that we want isn't going to Tottenham, that's just the way of the jungle I'm afraid, monkeys are lower down the food chain than lions.  I think Barnes and Davies could be on our list so unlucky.

Be careful what you wish for, though, last time that theory was tested, didn't you end up with Duff?

Guest kingdawson

Be careful what you wish for, though, last time that theory was tested, didn't you end up with Duff?

The silly git dosent know when to shut his mouth. Examples include the beginning of the season when he guaranteed Newcastle will finish above spurs by a considerable margin :rolleyes:. Think he had us down for a 14th place finish.  Another example includes his comments during half time of the West ham vs spurs match when he was going on about the fact that we were shite and we couldnt even beat West ham  :rolleyes:. I tend to let him carry on typing crap so i can quote him when he's inevitably proven wrong :thup:.

Guest TheOrder

The silly git dosent know when to shut his mouth. Examples include the beginning of the season when he guaranteed Newcastle will finish above spurs by a considerable margin :rolleyes:. Think he had us down for a 14th place finish.  Another example includes his comments during half time of the West ham vs spurs match when he was going on about the fact that we were s**** and we couldnt even beat West ham  :rolleyes:. I tend to let him carry on typing crap so i can quote him when he's inevitably proven wrong :thup:.

Why are you STILL here?

Someone get the fucking Cilitbang.

I really wish Tottenham fans for once would just shut the hell up. So what they have some fancypants scout named comolli...who the fuck cares???? thats about the best thing they have! They concede more goals than us, their ground is total crap, they are not in European competition as often as  us, and for the love of god they play JERMAINE JENAS!!!!!!!!! I just find it ridiculous to see spurs fans prattering on on our board that they are good. it really does just boggle the mind. NUFC are a joke, but spurs in one of their best periods for a LONG time are just total comedy!

Guest kingdawson

I really wish Tottenham fans for once would just shut the hell up. So what they have some fancypants scout named comolli...who the f*** cares???? thats about the best thing they have! They concede more goals than us, their ground is total crap, they are not in European competition as often as  us, and for the love of god they play JERMAINE JENAS!!!!!!!!! I just find it ridiculous to see spurs fans prattering on on our board that they are good. it really does just boggle the mind. NUFC are a joke, but spurs in one of their best periods for a LONG time are just total comedy!

15 goals in 62 games tells you why we play him :thup:.

To be honest i wasent trying to 'big us up' or anything. I made my previous comment to show how silly it is to be boasting about something only to look like a right idiot afterwards. Something Stevie does continuously (see his last comment on this thread for proof) :thup:

I think you may well be right.  Whatever people say about his limitations, and there are a few, he is the most natural goalscorer at WHL. What he needs more than anything is to be trusted and with MJ using him as 2nd choice to Keane isn't doing his self belief any good.  SGE with Walcott for the WC and McLaren since then have done him no favours either.

As I said, I think he'd do well alongside Carew (who is one of the most physical but intelligent players ive ever seen), but I dunno, Agbonlahor plays well there and it is his natural position. I'd take him but not if it were at the cost of strengthening more pressing positions elsewhere.

Have you got any holding midfielders or right backs going spare?

Loads but too few at the level you (or I) would want! :lol:

Has Lennon actually retired or is he just leaving Celtic?  For holding MF's, there's few better.  Wouldn't surprise me if he joined you for a season.  Your youngsters could learn a lot in that time.

Lennon will go to the s*** down the road. Keane has, ahem, "earmarked" him to boss his midfield next year... :rolleyes:

TBH, just the sort of player they'll need to help establish themselves in the premiership.

I can't see Sunderland going straight back down this time around.

Guest Nappy Rash

Howay lads give the Spuds a break, they've had one top 6 finish in almost two decades, let them enjoy it, we all know how Sunderland still go on about the "2-1", these London Mackems are no different.

Well apart from every single one of them is a fuckin "ITK".

They add comedy gold especially when they were all making starting X1's up after Damien Duff had already had his medical for them and was destined to sign on the Monday morning..................

It just never came  :lol:

Lennon will go to the s*** down the road. Keane has, ahem, "earmarked" him to boss his midfield next year... :rolleyes:

TBH, just the sort of player they'll need to help establish themselves in the premiership.

You think he's still got the legs? Nowt wrong with experience but he's going to have an awful lot of running to do next season.  :lol:

Guest TheOrder

Why?

You think he's still got the legs? Nowt wrong with experience but he's going to have an awful lot of running to do next season.  :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Only time will tell whether he'll be quick enough, but he's got the right attitude to have an impact.  He's still a top notch ballwinner imo, it's just whether he's quick enough to get to the ball!

Why?

I don't think they'll go down because of Keane.  He knows what needs to be done, I think Quinn will give Keane money, and some players with experience will come in.  Perhaps, most importantly, they have players who can score goals.  Watford's problem, and Wigan, is that the strikers weren't scoring goals,  Stokes and Edwards I think will, especially Stokes who I saw quite a bit of when he was with the scum academy.  He has got some talent, just not enough for Wenger............. and he's not French! :lol:

Why?

I don't think they'll go down because of Keane.  He knows what needs to be done, I think Quinn will give Keane money, and some players with experience will come in.  Perhaps, most importantly, they have players who can score goals.  Watford's problem, and Wigan, is that the strikers weren't scoring goals,  Stokes and Edwards I think will, especially Stokes who I saw quite a bit of when he was with the scum academy.  He has got some talent, just not enough for Wenger............. and he's not French! :lol:

I think Edwards will get found out in this league, a lot of my mates are Luton season ticket holders and they think he is a good player but was vastly overrated after his world cup exploits.