Kieron Dyer to Spurs???

Martin Lol

Never rated the little s*** from day 1. He's no better now than the day he signed and he's certainly not worth £6m, let alone his £80k a week. Pedal the w****** to whoever is stupid enough to buy him. He flatters to deceive and cons most of his fans by running and running whilst actually producing the square root of f*** all.   

agree 100% except i did rate him when he first pitched up, 'til it was obvious he was such a little sh!tbag that he was gonna p!ss his talent away at the expense of NUFC

i'll pack his bags, ring the taxi,  & get in the taxi with him just to make sure he gets south of the tyne....the little w#nker

Swap deal for Defoe?  I'd swap him for Dawson if they were offering 6 mil. 

Quite right have a go at getting Dawson or an audatious bid for King, if neither of these work grab the money and run.

Never rated the little shit from day 1. He's no better now than the day he signed and he's certainly not worth £6m, let alone his £80k a week. Pedal the wanker to whoever is stupid enough to buy him. He flatters to deceive and cons most of his fans by running and running whilst actually producing the square root of fuck all.   

He's a worse player than when we signed him.

Guest Darth Toon

Aye, happy enough to see him go - he has maybe one good game in 10 and isn't really effective in any particular position.

Getting him off the wage bill would also be a big help, and the possibility of 6 million quid only sweetens the deal! If it's true he's on anywhere near 80k a week (which wouldn't surprise me to be honest) then the transfer fee plus wages saving equates to 10 million next year alone - there's our new defence paid for right there!

I'm quite intrigued mind to know where all the people are who yet again were claiming Dyer to be our so called saviour on his return from injury, they have all soon started singing a different melody.

He is class player,england international with almost 10 years of experience in the Premiership.

I dont want to see him leave

If we want to build strong squad capable of reaching the top 4 we should be adding class players,not selling them

Swap deal with Defoe. Everyone wins. 'cept Spurs.

Christ, what would the average height of that front line be?

Don't think there's much doubt that Defoe will be on his bike in the summer.  Being talked about as Man Utd's 4th striker, Pompey want him too ('Arry would!), but my guess is still Villa, the one club that keeps coming back wanting to talk some more.

We can't get better player than Dyer for 6mllion...

Dyer is s f****** waste of time, when will people realise this. He's massively overpaid and when has he ever steped up in a big game, he was crap in Alkmaar and although he got a goal that night in Lisbon he was basically a passenger that night as well. Couple that with several uninspiring performances this season and he has to go.

Also you say we can't get a better player than Dyer for £6m, but where do we play him? He's not a striker, he's a very average right winger and Milner plays it better than him and if Sidwell joins as it looks like it will that fills up all the positions in the centre of midfield.

£4m and Mido and I would take it. Yes he has a few strop problems but he would get plenty of games here I reckon and would be a good foil for Martins or Owen.

If not £4m and Routledge. Would be good competition for Milner and the current situation with N'Zogbia we could also use Milner on the left (who imo has probably had better games on that side of the pitch!).

If none of the above Gera is apparently a bosman in the summer so £6m injection into the transfer kitty and a very creative player on the free (would imagine Gera wouldn't command a huge signing on fee as he would be going to a "big" club in the premiership)

i think he'd do pretty well for spurs, but £6m would be an offer we couldn't turn down when you consider his wages and injury record.

I tend to agree with you but I can't imagine Levy shelling out £6m with his injury record.  Given half a chance Levy drones on and on about Anderton's injury record, can't imagine he'd want that again! :lol:

Rumour started on True Faith at the start of the week.  Surprised it took this long for the press and Spurs sites to start commenting on it.

The ITK who reported it isn't a journo.

Dyer wouldn't move to a club as small as Tottenham, top four or nothing I would think, his desire to leave is probably a load of shite anyway.

Guest Ridzuan

I hope this news is not true.Firstly,I dont want to see Dyer leaving and secondly,if he does leave,I dont want to see him joining Spurs.But like most of you said here already,a swap with Defoe would be a good move for both sides.

Guest NIToon

I'd take 4 mil to let him go.  It's obvious if GR stays that he'll play him out of position.  Dyer is best sitting behind a striker or as an additional striker, with Owen &  Ameobi back next season and a midfiled which it appears will be bolstered with Sidwell, where is he going to play? Right Wing? Milner is our best player there.

£65,000+ to warm the bench, time to let him go

£4m and Mido and I would take it. Yes he has a few strop problems but he would get plenty of games here I reckon and would be a good foil for Martins or Owen.

If not £4m and Routledge. Would be good competition for Milner and the current situation with N'Zogbia we could also use Milner on the left (who imo has probably had better games on that side of the pitch!).

If none of the above Gera is apparently a bosman in the summer so £6m injection into the transfer kitty and a very creative player on the free (would imagine Gera wouldn't command a huge signing on fee as he would be going to a "big" club in the premiership)

Dyer compared with Gera and Routledge its like comparing Lamborghini with Trabant

Dyer compared with Gera and Routledge its like comparing Lamborghini with Trabant

Dyer on £80,000 a week to be a squad player is like....... When the whole team is fit tell me where Dyer would play?

If he left here it would be for firstt eam football as he knows he will not be a first choice stiker, he will get get games though the middle and if he is lucky it will be the right wing, where he hates.

But it won't be any different at Spurs, he won't keep Lennon out of the team, he will not be first choice striker nor will he get a game through the middle. This deal will never happen, the kind of club that can offer Dyer first team games are not the kind of club that can afford his wages!! He will still be here next season I bet!

ALSO WHERE ARE THE FKN QUOTES? PURE SPECULATION!!

Dyer on £80,000 a week to be a squad player is like....... When the whole team is fit tell me where Dyer would play?

He will play RM

Milner will play LM(Duff is in poor form and we might sell Zoggy)

But following your logic if Owen and Martins are fit where Ameobi and Sibierski will play?