Kieron Dyer to Spurs???

Martin Lol

As if being linked to a move for Dyer wasn't funny enough...

Agent: Corradi leaving Man City

tribalfooball.com - April 27, 2007

The agent of Bernardo Corradi admits the striker will leave Manchester City in the summer.

Corradi has been linked with Tottenham in the Italian press this week and his agent, Moreno Roggi, said: "Bernardo will surely leave Manchester, but I don't know if he will go to Tottenham. In any case, there has never been anything concrete."

What are they smoking at WHL?  :laugh:

They were actually linked with Gavin McCann this week, too

:idiot2:

As if being linked to a move for Dyer wasn't funny enough...

Agent: Corradi leaving Man City

tribalfooball.com - April 27, 2007

The agent of Bernardo Corradi admits the striker will leave Manchester City in the summer.

Corradi has been linked with Tottenham in the Italian press this week and his agent, Moreno Roggi, said: "Bernardo will surely leave Manchester, but I don't know if he will go to Tottenham. In any case, there has never been anything concrete."

What are they smoking at WHL?  :laugh:

News to me.  Maybe the agent trying to drum up a move or maybe a straight swap, Corradi for Mido, they're as bad as each other.  Mido's weight has ballooned again so he has picked up another mystery groin strain that will probably put him out for the season! :lol:

The only good news is that Pearce is still keen on signing him! :lol: :lol:

He is class player,england international with almost 10 years of experience in the Premiership.

I dont want to see him leave

If we want to build strong squad capable of reaching the top 4 we should be adding class players,not selling them

EH?!?!?!?!?!??!?!

Is this a wind up?!

He is class player,england international with almost 10 years of experience in the Premiership.

If we want to build strong squad capable of reaching the top 4 we should be adding class players,not selling them

EH?!?!?!?!?!??!?!

Is this a wind up?!

What eh???

EH?!?!?!?!?!??!?!

Is this a wind up?!

What eh???

Im not a regular on here and I was simply asking if your post was a "joke post" as in erm a "wind up" or if you were being deadly serious?

If it's the latter then I think you need help...............................

Guest kingdawson

Our summer shopping list will probably consist of names such as Barnes, C,davies, Martin Petrov, D. Bent, Barton, Bale, and Downing not bloody jokers like Mccann, Dyer and Corradi.

Guest kingdawson

Downing firmly belongs in the jokers category, he's s****.

Martin Petrov is a quality player, though.

Nah he's a good player. Got a very good cross on him and generally works hard for the team. Petrov is significantly better though, even though he's been out injured for a while.

Our summer shopping list will probably consist of names such as Barnes, C,davies, Martin Petrov, D. Bent, Barton, Bale, and Downing not bloody jokers like Mccann, Dyer and Corradi.

Can't see Bent getting enough wage from you lot, I'm sure he'll demand more than the limit. 

Guest kingdawson

Is this Banes lad a good player like KD?

Sorry spelling mistake.

Anyone fancy any of our players that will probably be up for grabs ?

Gardner (dont want him to go but i have a feeling his time at the club will be up)

Murphy (showed glimpses of what he's capable of but not in Jols 1st team plans)

Zeigler (another player that has shown glimpses but not consistant enough)

Routledge (good player not been given a fair chance)

Defoe (dosent want to be spending so much time on the bench.will always score goals)

Mido (Always been a mido defender but the guy just dosent seem to care)

Heres a list of other players that will probably be allowed to leave should the club receive a very good offer:

Stalteri (good squad player, always commited but will never be 1st choice when chimbonda's around)

Tainio (Only reason we may be willing to let him go is because of his dreadful injury record. Most commited player in the squad along with King, Dawson and Ghaly imo)

Ekotto (good left back. was very good the 1st few games but he's forms been bad ever since, few good games here and there. Still only 22 so i want him to stay but jol may think otherwise)

Ghaly ( will be gutted if he left. Always gives 100% and is a very good squad player. No way should we let him go but again im thinking Jol may be thinking otherwise)

Any of these players interest you guys???

Is this Banes lad a good player like KD?

Sorry spelling mistake.

Anyone fancy any of our players that will probably be up for grabs ?

Gardner (dont want him to go but i have a feeling his time at the club will be up)

Murphy (showed glimpses of what he's capable of but not in Jols 1st team plans)

Zeigler (another player that has shown glimpses but not consistant enough)

Routledge (good player not been given a fair chance)

Defoe (dosent want to be spending so much time on the bench.will always score goals)

Mido (Always been a mido defender but the guy just dosent seem to care)

Heres a list of other players that will probably be allowed to leave should the club receive a very good offer:

Stalteri (good squad player, always commited but will never be 1st choice when chimbonda's around)

Tainio (Only reason we may be willing to let him go is because of his dreadful injury record. Most commited player in the squad along with King, Dawson and Ghaly imo)

Ekotto (good left back. was very good the 1st few games but he's forms been bad ever since, few good games here and there. Still only 22 so i want him to stay but jol may think otherwise)

Ghaly ( will be gutted if he left. Always gives 100% and is a very good squad player. No way should we let him go but again im thinking Jol may be thinking otherwise)

Any of these players interest you guys???

I'll take Stalteri for Toronto FC, not for the Toon.  Was a good player for Werder. 

I've got a feeling we might end up with him. I'm a bit undecided about him, tbh. Agbonlahor played alongside Carew could probably do just as good a job in time. He's shown hints of it in recent games.

I've got a feeling we might end up with him. I'm a bit undecided about him, tbh. Agbonlahor played alongside Carew could probably do just as good a job in time. He's shown hints of it in recent games.

Defoe is a good player. Would do well next to a clever big man.

I agree, I just doubt the wisdom of spending that much money on him, when we've got an extremely promising player who can play that role already.

Guest kingdawson

I agree, I just doubt the wisdom of spending that much money on him, when we've got an extremely promising player who can play that role already.

Couldnt you just switch agbonlahor to right mid in order to accomodate defoe? . Then again where will Young play.

Couldnt you just switch agbonlahor to right mid in order to accomodate defoe? . Then again where will Young play.

Agbonlahor is wasted out wide, his natural position is up front in the middle. And as you said, Young will be playing out there, which is why I'm not sure if Defoe is the player we need.

Guest graemeh72

I think the Dyer story might well be true.

its listed on the nufc.com rumours as "private source" which is always worth noting...

In my opinion I don't think we'll sign any strikers unless one leaves

Owen, Shola, Martins, Sib, Carroll ...... doesn't seem a priority area - esp with no Thursday matches

Downing should be in the latter category. He's as much in the comfort zone as Dyer.

EH?!?!?!?!?!??!?!

Is this a wind up?!

What eh???

Im not a regular on here and I was simply asking if your post was a "joke post" as in erm a "wind up" or if you were being deadly serious?

If it's the latter then I think you need help...............................

So you dont think he is a top player?

So you dont think he is a top player?

Nope.

I think he is a complete waste of a space; his only ability is a good engine and he can run, which Zola bastard Budd also had.

He can't tackle, can't head a ball, never dictates a game and his goal-scoring recoard for an attacking midfielder / off the front man is absolutely shocking.

If he sees out this contract then we will have paid him roughly £32 million in wages alone (based on 30K a week from 99-02, 60K a week from 02-05 and 80K a week from 05-09 - value for money in your eyes I take it?