The right man is now available Freddy, what do you do?

Guest Knightrider

Its not as simple as "if allardyce doesnt come here its all down to FS" though really.

absolutely. But I don't think we'll have to look very far to find people prepared to say that.

Guest stormrider

sharrrrrrrrt arrrrrrrrrrp.

allardyce is not the right man. he is good for those whos utmost aim is to be mediocre.

gnarrrrrrrrrrrrrl.

:yawn:

If the right man was available (and wanted to come to Newcastle) I'd expect Fred to shift Roeder and go and appoint that man. Unfortunately, that "right man" isn't available, at least if he is that information isn't known to the general public.

Right few things :

1. He's a horrible horrible mackem twat whose team play a horrible brand of football and comprise despicable twats such as El Hadji Diouf.

2. He allegedly was interviewed for the job before Souness got it but when confronted by an interview panel that included Alan Shearer he thanked them for their time and said to call him back when players at the club knew what their position within the club was.

3. He threatened to sue the BBC over their Panorama programme that alleged he was bent but never ever went through with it. Perhaps he has resigned because of further allegations that he may not be able to disprove?

4. A kid on Skunkers who called the Rossi and Sibierski deals correctly before they were even mentioned in the press anywhere else has stated 2 or 3 weeks ago that FFS wants Allardyce as manager and was very confident of getting him.

5. Roeder has done a decent job of stabilising a team on the slide but imo isn't up to the task of taking the team any further and should the right man be available we should snap him up. Whether Allardyce is that man is open to debate as the last time i looked Allardyce and Bolton had won as much as we have in the last 37 years.

Its not as simple as "if allardyce doesnt come here its all down to FS" though really.

Don't expect that fact to sink in with the majority on this forum.

:lol: :yawn:

5. Roeder has done a decent job of stabilising a team on the slide but imo isn't up to the task of taking the team any further and should the right man be available we should snap him up. Whether Allardyce is that man is open to debate as the last time i looked Allardyce and Bolton had won as much as we have in the last 37 years.

Allardyce has been there 8 years and his net spend is less than what we paid for Babayaro!

Right few things :

1. He's a horrible horrible mackem twat whose team play a horrible brand of football and comprise despicable twats such as El Hadji Diouf.

2. He allegedly was interviewed for the job before Souness got it but when confronted by an interview panel that included Alan Shearer he thanked them for their time and said to call him back when players at the club knew what their position within the club was.

3. He threatened to sue the BBC over their Panorama programme that alleged he was bent but never ever went through with it. Perhaps he has resigned because of further allegations that he may not be able to disprove?

4. A kid on Skunkers who called the Rossi and Sibierski deals correctly before they were even mentioned in the press anywhere else has stated 2 or 3 weeks ago that FFS wants Allardyce as manager and was very confident of getting him.

Good.

Allardyce has been there 8 years and his net spend is less than what we paid for Babayaro!

What has he ever won?

Right few things :

1. He's a horrible horrible mackem t*** whose team play a horrible brand of football and comprise despicable twats such as El Hadji Diouf.

Good post. Very good post.

I'd have done the same under point #2, mind.

Guest Gemmill

:yawn:

If the right man was available (and wanted to come to Newcastle) I'd expect Fred to shift Roeder and go and appoint that man. Unfortunately, that "right man" isn't available, at least if he is that information isn't known to the general public.

Shepherd wouldn't know the "right man" if he kicked him in his ginger cobblers tbh.

What has he ever won?

What did Shearer win in his career? Did it equal his ability as a player?

What has he ever won?

He won the Premiership Title with Blackburn.

I was going to say, if #2 is correct (which I've heard from a few people) you can hardly blame Allardyce for walking away.

What has he ever won?

He won the Premiership Title with Blackburn.

Is the correct answer.  ;D mackems.gif

In fairness, if Shepherd has approached him and he's coming here, I reckon it's a good move and he would be the perfect man for the club and its current state of affairs as he can work within a small budget etc.