Other Clubs' new kits

Tom_NUFC

Im sure Sammy Lee is going to have a revolution at Bolton and get them playing like Barca in no time.

I know one thing. We'll be playing more attractive football than you lot next season!

Shut up you tit.  :lol:

Guest trotter58

Hahaha

Your manager is 5 foot 2.

Do they let you have access to computers in there? I thought it was just crayons.

Hahaha

Your manager is 5 foot 2.

Do they let you have access to computers in there? I thought it was just crayons.

But he does look like a sewer rat who's inhaled a bottle of poppers.

You simply cannot deny that.

Guest trotter58

Move over Brazil, here comes Bolton!

I don't think it will be neccessary to reach those heights to qualify. Playing more attractive football than Newcastle next season will only involve encouraging the midfield to join in occaisionally.

Guest Micktoon

I don't think it will be neccessary to reach those heights to qualify. Playing more attractive football than Newcastle next season will only involve encouraging the midfield to join in occaisionally.

Fucking gold. Allardyce saved your mob, now apparently you played shit football and are happily rid of him. I'll quite happily make a bet with you that next season you'll not only finish below us, you will also be bottom half.

And you've brought in a proven attacking coach haven't you?

Remind me where you've seen your manager manage an attacking side?

Aye I am really sure Sammy Lee is just the man to change it, I mean its not like he was part of the "boring" footballing set up you had before is it?

We have signed 4 players so far and none of them suggest clogger football, Viduka may be a big striker but he is more at home with the ball to his feet, even our new centre back is a ball playing defending rather than the lump it out of the ground type of defender. If Allardyce was looking to play the sort of football you are suggesting he wouldn't have gotten rid of Parker and signed Barton.

I love all this shit. I really can't wait for next season. Allardyce at Newcastle, Sven at Citeh, Villa sweeping all before them, Birmingham City getting relegated before Christmas, can't wait!

I love all this shit. I really can't wait for next season. Allardyce at Newcastle, Sven at Citeh, Villa sweeping all before them, Birmingham City getting relegated before Christmas, can't wait!

Same here, does everyone think there'll be a lot more bite to the premiership this year? With so much money / expectations / rivalries reunited, I think we could be in for a stormer!

oh and I laughed out loud at this, hahaa :D

But he does look like a sewer rat who's inhaled a bottle of poppers.

You're barmy if you think he's going to play the same style at Newcastle as he did at Bolton - you cut your cloth according to your resources.

But Big Sam employed the same tactics no matter who was in the side! You can't say that Ivan Campo and Fernando Hierro were long ball players at Real Madrid. Or that Jay Jay Okocha, Nicolas Anelka can only play that way, so why didn't the tactics change? Remember you saw us once last season, some of us had to sit through a whole season of it!

Aye, and some Bolton "fans" chose not to sit through very many games at all.

The Portsmouth kit is nice and all, but I figured they would have something really unique with Canterbury making them.

Aye, seen it on SSN this morning. They have reflective dots on the sleeves to help the palyers see each other over long distances (open you fucking eyes!) and the keeper top has rugby style 'grip strips' on it. Personally speaking, I don't see wha realistic benefit that could have...

The Portsmouth kit is nice and all, but I figured they would have something really unique with Canterbury making them.

Aye, seen it on SSN this morning. They have reflective dots on the sleeves to help the palyers see each other over long distances (open you f****** eyes!) and the keeper top has rugby style 'grip strips' on it. Personally speaking, I don't see wha realistic benefit that could have...

Reflective dots, eh? Wow. I hope that's not the wave of the future.

New Manchester United 2007/08 GK:-

http://store.manutd.com/product_images/maxzoom/prd_maxzoom_238803-470.jpg

http://store.manutd.com/product_images/maxzoom/prd_maxzoom_238803_sar.jpg

http://store.manutd.com/product_images/maxzoom/prd_maxzoom_34399.jpg

http://store.manutd.com/product_images/maxzoom/prd_maxzoom_34368.jpg

This would look class on a fat lad who had cornrows.

Fucking dope, bro.