Most Annoying Fans?

BONTEMPI
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I voted Spurs, most deluded fans around and that goes for a few of my mates who support them. Either Spurs are on par with Barcelona or I am right in thinking the fans hype them up well above anything they could ever be!

KD is the perfect example, slags off our defence yet their defence with their England internationals :lol: :lol: :lol: have shipped in more :lol:

Spurs.

Every Spurs fan ive met, talks about their club like they are top of the prem, have the worlds best 11 and have been walking the premiership title for the last 10yrs.

Always remember one fat w****** in London who told me Jenas would be the best midfielder in the world within 3years, and if they could keep hold of him, sucess will follow. Also told me Paul Robinson is unbelievable and Defoe best striker in Europe.

He was deadly serious, about 30yr old, totally full of s***, the usual cock-e-knee type.

To be fair they're so insignificant they shouldn't head a poll like this, but what a bunch of nobheads,no bigger than West Ham in many ways.  They've been desperate for us to class them as rivals for 15 years, I never will.

So why is it Newcastle fans are the ones with the hatred for spurs whilst most spurs fans dont give a toss about newcastle?

There was a poll on you pathetic "GG" board and we came 4th in the most hated list, so you're not just boring and a plastic fan, who comes on Newcastle sites when your teams playing, you're wrong as well.

You really are a pathetic poster. You gon on and on and on and on about the fact that i come on this site yet you know everything thats happening over at GG :idiot2:. If its so pathetic as you say then why do you keep going on it :uglystupid2: :uglystupid2: :uglystupid2:.

I only went after we beat you 3-2 in January, the third time in 8 months we'd turned you over I may add. 

Boro, for going on and on about the one and only trophy win in their 100 and odd year history. Singing "Have you ever seen the Geordies win a cup?"

They should get tetley "one cup" tea bags to sponsor them next season.

They go on phone-ins and talk about Newcastle instead of their own club. I hate them and would love to see them go down, though it won't happen this season unfortunately.

I will say this, Sunderland come above the lot in terms of how much I dislike them.  When Paul Bracewell signed for us this fuckin Ugly MACKEM, on Northern Life "he's went froom a beeegur cloob to a smooler cloob", and that's what they were like when they were 7th too.

Guest Reading Fan

I have to say its Reading.

They play well the first season, but their fans seems regrads it as a champion league level team, best team in europe

Oi.................

Thats not right! Reading fans are just enjoying the ride. No one in Reading is getting ideas above their station, trust me! The talk in Reading is about whether we will be good enough to survive the second, potentially more tricky and dangerous season in the Premiership. At the moment we are just happy to be here.

Who knows how cocky Reading fans can become though if we have a few more years of relative success!

For me, the most annoying fans and club in the Premiership is Chelsea!

Their fans are like sheep....... They are all completely seduced by Mourinho.......... I have realised this since the Hunt/Cech affair, where Hunt accidentally smashed Cech in the head and fractured his skull. The whole world could see that it was a blatant accident and totally undeliberate yet the sheep like Chelsea fans adopted the Mourinho line on events.

Every sane person knew it was an accident yet the Chelsea fans decided to follow their inflammatory Chicken Peri Peri leader.

Hunt ended up getting death threats......... How insane is that? Chelsea fans have a track record in that respect..... Anyone remeber Anders Frisk? Mourinho and Chelseas fans deserve no respect from anyone for their inexcusable behaviour! Worst fans in the Premiership = Chelsea

Best fans in the Premiership = Reading & Newcastle

Has to be Man u fans. Great Club, great set up + teams and manager since the Prem began. But most of their fans are glory hunting bastards from hell. I know a few of the smug gits that have never even been to Manchester before and ten years ago they supported the likes of Coventry or Crystal Palace, yet when they've beaten us they get all on their high horse about it. Just makes you laugh.

Guest Reading Fan

Has to be Man u fans. Great Club, great set up + teams and manager since the Prem began. But most of their fans are glory hunting bastards from hell. I know a few of the smug gits that have never even been to Manchester before and ten years ago they supported the likes of Coventry or Crystal Palace, yet when they've beaten us they get all on their high horse about it. Just makes you laugh.

My overriding memory of Manchester United fans is this.......

We were on the M40 south of Birmingham, pulling into the Oxford services........ There were more Man United fans in there travelling from the south of England to Old Trafford than there were Reading fans. How ridiculous is that? And we did sell out our entire away allocation as well. United fans are the largest group of fakes in the Premier League! Same with Chelsea. If you stand on the Reading station platform on a Saturday it is packed with Chelsea/Arsenal and Spurs fans..... Depending who is at home!

If Reading were away to Chelsea on a Saturday, there would be more Chelsea travelling up from Reading than Reading.

Guest Reading Fan

Spurs are a terrible set of fans as well............

We beat them comfortably 3-1 at home earlier in the season and when we scored the 3rd goal with about 20 minutes to go most of them just walked out the ground and went home.

What a bunch of sad losers. Couldn't handle getting thumped away at Reading!

Thing with Spurs away support is that they don't actually support their team.

Best fans to come to Reading this season is West Ham. We absolutely anialated them 6-0 but they stayed to the end and backed their team all the way through and showed a brilliant sense of humour along the way.

Spurs only got a gentle slapping in comparison and they all went crying back to North London!

Man U fans are mostly just that... glory supporters. Those glory supporters you see knockin about, normally dont give two hoots about anyone else, just sing when their winning, so i basically ignore them.

The real Man U fans ive never had a problem with, the few ive had dealings with have been pretty down to earth, and not shouted their traps off like the Liverpool and Chelsea fans.

Sunderland fans are a different bread, so stupid its not even hatred.

Spurs fans, on the whole, are everything Liverpool and Chelsea fans are, but without any reason to back it up.

Guest Magpiecn

I have to say its Reading.

They play well the first season, but their fans seems regrads it as a champion league level team, best team in europe

Oi.................

Thats not right! Reading fans are just enjoying the ride. No one in Reading is getting ideas above their station, trust me! The talk in Reading is about whether we will be good enough to survive the second, potentially more tricky and dangerous season in the Premiership. At the moment we are just happy to be here.

Who knows how cocky Reading fans can become though if we have a few more years of relative success!

For me, the most annoying fans and club in the Premiership is Chelsea!

Their fans are like sheep....... They are all completely seduced by Mourinho.......... I have realised this since the Hunt/Cech affair, where Hunt accidentally smashed Cech in the head and fractured his skull. The whole world could see that it was a blatant accident and totally undeliberate yet the sheep like Chelsea fans adopted the Mourinho line on events.

Every sane person knew it was an accident yet the Chelsea fans decided to follow their inflammatory Chicken Peri Peri leader.

Hunt ended up getting death threats......... How insane is that? Chelsea fans have a track record in that respect..... Anyone remeber Anders Frisk? Mourinho and Chelseas fans deserve no respect from anyone for their inexcusable behaviour! Worst fans in the Premiership = Chelsea

Best fans in the Premiership = Reading & Newcastle

May be I see thing partly,but one of classmates really always says things like that.And my brother's studying in Reading,he also met some of his classmates said that.But Reading is really great this season,from vs boro at home, to now.Great job! O0

Guest HGB1892

Fuck me!!!

The most annoying set of fans going has to be our own lot. The club is in a horrific fucking state and all we do is sit there in a stupified silence. We should be fucking firebombing shepherds house for the state he has our club in. Instead we have a bunch of zany shoe waving, chronicle believing freaks who are quite content that Shepherd has done nothing but rape our club of millions of pounds while constantly fucking up managerial appointment after managerial appointment.

Fuck me!!!

The most annoying set of fans going has to be our own lot. The club is in a horrific fucking state and all we do is sit there in a stupified silence. We should be fucking firebombing shepherds house for the state he has our club in. Instead we have a bunch of zany shoe waving, chronicle believing freaks who are quite content that Shepherd has done nothing but rape our club of millions of pounds while constantly fucking up managerial appointment after managerial appointment.

I like that idea :thup: :thup:

Guest HGB1892

Fuck me!!!

I like that idea :thup: :thup:

I regret that i cannot claim credit for it's inception. Twas the idea of a mate of mine. (one of the milder ones might i add!!!

Guest graemeh72

Fuck me!!!

The most annoying set of fans going has to be our own lot.

I'm glad that you've said that...at the moment I totally agree

Guest Knightrider

Most annoying? Us, without a doubt. Couldn't give a shite about others' fans. That said, we are not a bad bunch in total.

Guest thenorthumbrian

I would have to say either Everton or Man Citeh (Liam Gallagher wannabees)

Every season within 2 minutes the chant goes up "where were you when you were shite".

I hate Manure just because Terry Christian supports them.