Newcastle 0 - 2 Blackburn Rovers - Post Match Thoughts

James

We asll know the major problem at this club and taking out on plaeyrs and the manager will not sort it, we have been over and over it time and time again but nothing will ever change and we will never see the back of the fat fkn pie munching cunt!! Until that day this club will suffer season after season!

Guest Knightrider

"Flipping" :lol:  What did he say that to?

Flipping injuries :lol:

BTW Lowes' questions were shite, the kind a mate would ask.

http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/74081186.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF193121F0CA652334348563E0D475269B9C5

The back of the shirt is awful. And, wtf is Harper wearing?!

"· The Magpies have gone six hours and 20 minutes since scoring a league goal at St James Park......"

Actually it is 7 hours 50 minutes or 470 minutes. Either way it is a f**king disgrace

OH FOR FUCKS SAKE SOME OF YOU NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP, WE ARE CURRENTLY WORSE THAN WE HAVE EVER BEEN IN THE PREMIERSHIP, AND ALL SOME OF YOU CAN TALK ABOUT IS THE FUCKING LETTERRING ON THE BACK OF THE FUCKING SHIRT. NO DOUBT THAT YOU ARE AMONGST THE FUCKING IDIOTS WHO HAVE ALREADY LINED THAT FUCKING MONG OF A CHAIRMAN'S POCKETS BY BUYING SUCH A FUCKING POINTLESS PROFITEERING FUCKING CASH COW.

Disgrace. Bye bye Roeder, and i'm pretty sure it'll be bye bye Owen.

Nah Owen will be here atleast another season. I cant see the top 4 coming in for him and tbh no other team will give him £100k a week

Guest Magpiecn

On SSN it looked like FS wasn`t happy. I`m sure Owen was shaking his head too.

How can FS be happy?Happy what?For empty seats next season,no passion players play,or regelation next season :rant:

I cant remember when I depressed as much as now.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Newcastle boss Glenn Roeder on being booed off the pitch:

"Of course I know why they boo, they are frustrated, but they must understand that I'm equally frustrated.

"I don't like talking about luck but we haven't had much and I hope I am given the opportunity in an injury-free season next time to carry on.

"Today was hugely disappointing. We just can't buy a goal at the moment."

Have you seen FS ever look happy?

Well hard to explain, it wasn`t his usual miserable face, he sort of pulled that regret/dissappointment face like had to do something after the match that he didn`t want too or just pissed off with the booing.  Thats what I thought anyway.

Guest smoggeordie

Have you seen FS ever look happy?

Aye, when he promised a statue of Shearer within 2 months. It's been 12....