Emergency Board Meeting?

Guest graemeh72

sorry.. i am trying to say that if the managers freddy goes for turn us down. then there is no-one to take charge and we will be in the same mess we are in now.

Using the past as an indication of the future is how losers think.

All these peeople go on about managers turrning us down please provide a list.

Guest graemeh72

One bit of hope that I cling to is that at every home game recently FFS is sat next to SBR.

I just hope that Bobby helps him make the right decision whatever that may be.

Again - I'm not sure about Fat Sam. There is something dodgy about him and I've had enough of such characters at the club. Of course, he may come in and be a success - but the this club has become something of a poisoned chalice since the Keegan years. Most of that is caused by who's in charge at the top - that is where the real problem lies......

Be careful what you wish for lads, because you just might get it. And we could be in exactly the same (or worse) position next year.

There's definately a meeting happening, both Jimmy Hill's and goals on sunday mentioned it. I hope to god Freddy doesn't come out tommorow and say that they are backing Roeder.

There's definately a meeting happening, both Jimmy Hill's and goals on sunday mentioned it. I hope to god Freddy doesn't come out tommorow and say that they are backing Roeder.

I wouldnt be surprised by that

He'll do what he did last season. We have SSN camped outside SJP all day waiting for news. Shepherd will go in early and it will fuel speculation. Roeder will arrive like Souness and Murray did late in the day and SSN will start to jump up and down with excitement that they've got a story. Five minutes later Roeder will re-emerge and tell David Craig the reporter that he's still got his job and SSN will come back after the break to tell everyone that they got it wrong and that Roeder is safe.

He'll do what he did last season. We have SSN camped outside SJP all day waiting for news. Shepherd will go in early and it will fuel speculation. Roeder will arrive like Souness and Murray did late in the day and SSN will start to jump up and down with excitement that they've got a story. Five minutes later Roeder will re-emerge and tell David Craig the reporter that he's still got his job and SSN will come back after the break to tell everyone that they got it wrong and that Roeder is safe.

:lol:

Remember someone not being able to open the doors properly, who was it again, FS or Souness?

Remember someone not being able to open the doors properly, who was it again, FS or Souness?

It was Souness I think :lol: he had to be let in didn't he? :lol:

It was Souness I think :lol: he had to be let in didn't he? :lol:

Nah it was FS

Guest graemeh72

whenever the managers get in trouble at newcastle, all the papers say the same thing about emergency board meetings.

I can assure you Roeder will be here next season.

:rolleyes:

whenever the managers get in trouble at newcastle, all the papers say the same thing about emergency board meetings.

the Hayne-meister strikes again!

Guest TheOrder

Just one of the three thousand cringeworthy comments from our resident clown :D

Guest durhamsmoggy

If this board dont sack Roeder within 2 weeks this is going to be the biggest disgrace in Newcastle United history

Not even close. :nope: