Sven or Big Sam?

Guest njkman

Sven, he is a proven winner. Although i would still be over the moon with Allardyce. :thup:

Won fuck all with England like. He's too similar to Roeder in the wet fish stakes for my liking and he's bound to stick rigidly to his favourite's like he did for England. Bring in the other Fat Man please.

Sven, he is a proven winner. Although i would still be over the moon with Allardyce. :thup:

Won fuck all with England like.

Not helped by the fact the players aren't very good.

Won f*** all with England like.

If that is the case then maybe this is not the job for him

Won f*** all with England like.

If that is the case then maybe this is not the job for him

took the words out of my mouth

Won f*** all with England like. He's too similar to Roeder in the wet fish stakes for my liking and he's bound to stick rigidly to his favourite's like he did for England. Bring in the other Fat Man please.

He's got a great win ratio with England. He did amazingly well considering the players don't give a shit and are only in the squad for the status.

Guest Magpiecn

Neither of them is my preference.I dont think any of them is the right choice.Sven is far away from success and SA is also not the top coach that can take newcastle to success.Top6 can under SA,but cant reach top4.

Neither of these really get me going, Allardice has the required experience and hasn't done badly with limited resources, just a bit scared that he knows nothing other than "rough em up" tactics....better than "stick with the older players" tactics that we have at moment...

What about Big Phil Scolari? would people be happy with him?

Hell yeah!

I'd take him! Rather him than Allardyce, but there is many other managers i rate higher than him. Ramos, Van Gaal, Trappatoni, Strachan and Eriksson just to name a few...

We could ask Lippi, Scolari, Hiddink and Capello (if he get fired) just ''for fun''. You don't know 100% if they want the job before you have asked ;)

Guest KingOfTheCastle

Neither They Are Both S**T

Sven - England Great Job he dusnt giv 2 S**ts

Allardyce - Cheating B*****D, Uses his son to get players

we shud av never sacked Sir Bob

And i think Glenn will do us proud next season !!

Guest LucaAltieri

Claudio Ranieri. He's out of contract in the summer.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claudio_Ranieri

Don't be daft.

Nowt daft about it. He's prove quality at every level. Good in the transfer market. Good at bringing kids through. Good at getting teams to perform above themselves. He knows how to build a squad of players that'll let him use a range of tactics.... no more one route football.

There was talk of him going to Fulham next season. If he'd go to Fulham he'd come to Newcastle, surely.

Ranieri all the way.

Claudio Ranieri. He's out of contract in the summer.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claudio_Ranieri

Don't be daft.

Nowt daft about it. He's prove quality at every level. Good in the transfer market. Good at bringing kids through. Good at getting teams to perform above themselves. He knows how to build a squad of players that'll let him use a range of tactics.... no more one route football.

There was talk of him going to Fulham next season. If he'd go to Fulham he'd come to Newcastle, surely.

Ranieri all the way.

Tbf he did set the foundations at Chelsea for Mourinho, He got the likes of Lampard and Makelele in and didnt he bring Terry up through the ranks but i'd still prefer other candidates, I just dont feel he'd be a success here

Guest TinoInHiding

http://thenewsentry.com/images/1153385954.jpg

although I'd be delighted with either..................