Allardyce supposedly as good as appointed - Happy or Disappointed?

Karjala
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest JamesD

Happy that Roeder has gone, the c***.

Disappointed that we are left with the knowledge that Sam Allardyce is the best manager we can get here.

So, specifically relating to the new manager - disappointed.

It's harsh calling Roeder a c***.  If you were offered the toon manager;s job would you say no?  No. Roeder didn't neither.  I'm sure many would be justified in calling you a c***.  Why's he a c***?

I wouldn't take a job i knew i'd fail at, and if he thought he was good enough, he's stupid as well as a c***.

As for him being a c***, well: transfers; formations; tactics; team selections; lies upon lies; blame-shifting.

that makes him a poor manager, not a cunt. you on the other hand...

Disappointed that we are left with the knowledge that Sam Allardyce is the best manager we can get here.

It's harsh calling Roeder a c***.  If you were offered the toon manager;s job would you say no?  No. Roeder didn't neither.  I'm sure many would be justified in calling you a c***.  Why's he a c***?

I wouldn't take a job i knew i'd fail at, and if he thought he was good enough, he's stupid as well as a c***.

As for him being a c***, well: transfers; formations; tactics; team selections; lies upon lies; blame-shifting.

that makes him a poor manager, not a c***. you on the other hand...

Agree.

I'd take the job.  Should be the best job in the world, better than a shitey 15 grand a year anyway.

that makes him a poor manager, not a cunt. you on the other hand...

I what? I can only assume you are admitting that i am not a poor manager, as my record with Championship Manager Italia in the mid 90's proves.

As for that cockney wanker being a poor manager, you think that the lies and blame-avoidance is just poor management? I think its the work of a cunt.

But you're probably in the "he's a nice fella, tried his best" brigade, with absolutely fuck all evidence to back up any of that wank.

Guest JamesD

lies upon lies? WMD's in Iraq, that is a lie. Roeder being shiffty about who he wants to sign? Come the fuck on.

and yes, I am admitting that you are not a poor manager... :lol:

Agree.

I'd take the job.  Should be the best job in the world, better than a shitey 15 grand a year anyway.

You'd take a job knowing you weren't good enough, and that you'd let your employer, staff, and thousands upon thousands of desperate customers down? I wouldn't.

You're demoted, Stevie. Only £14k a year for you now*

* Not sure its actually legal to pay someone that little nowadays, but that'll Learn you.

I what? I can only assume you are admitting that i am not a poor manager, as my record with Championship Manager Italia in the mid 90's proves.

As for that cockney w****** being a poor manager, you think that the lies and blame-avoidance is just poor management? I think its the work of a c***.

But you're probably in the "he's a nice fella, tried his best" brigade, with absolutely f*** all evidence to back up any of that w***.

I won 34 out of 34 with Lazio in CM Italia.  His blame avoidance in the main was no where near, NEE WHERE FUCKIN NEAR, Souness levels.

lies upon lies? WMD's in Iraq, that is a lie. Roeder being shiffty about who he wants to sign? Come the fuck on.

and yes, I am admitting that you are not a poor manager... :lol:

Bloody good job, too. Spent sodding months conquering the Italian league!

Roeders lies weren't just about his transfers, they were also about the injury "crisis", the fact that it was HIS fault we had no players in certain positions, his statement that he wouldn't use injuries as an excuse, and his passing the buck to everyone else.

As for that cockney w****** being a poor manager, you think that the lies and blame-avoidance is just poor management? I think its the work of a c***.

But you're probably in the "he's a nice fella, tried his best" brigade, with absolutely f*** all evidence to back up any of that w***.

I won 34 out of 34 with Lazio in CM Italia.  His blame avoidance in the main was no where near, NEE WHERE FUCKIN NEAR, Souness levels.

Show off.

Its not a fucking relative exercise, Stevie. Yes, Souness was a lying, blame-shifting nobhead. But that doesn't mean that Roeder is innocent of it, just because he did it a bit less. He still did it fucking far too much.

Agree.

You'd take a job knowing you weren't good enough, and that you'd let your employer, staff, and thousands upon thousands of desperate customers down? I wouldn't.

You're demoted, Stevie. Only £14k a year for you now*

* Not sure its actually legal to pay someone that little nowadays, but that'll Learn you.

I didn't say I earned £15,000 a year, but that won't be far off the minimum wage.

I'd take the job because I'd have full confidence in my managerial abilities.  Since I started managing my five a side team, that's two promotions we've had now.  It's a simple game, and you don't need to be a rocket scientist to be a football manager.  I'd have had us at least 5th, and I'd have abused Spurs and their shit fans in the papers. 

Seriously though, an absolute key requisite to any football team should be movement off the ball.  The last 8 games, there was fuckin none.  There's enough pace in the team, but that game on Saturday, none of them were moving.  Someone would get the baal, and they'd have no options apart from someone running towards them who would then give them the ball back, then over hit passes (Bramble) to the wing and out of play.  How hard can it be for anyone to coach movement off the ball?  You can have all the vision in the world but what's the point if no cunt is making space for themselves, others, and yourself to play the pass.  That's why the toon have been shite.  All that pace and no movement at all.

Guest JamesD

Hey, give credit where credit is due. I could only wish to obtain a record of such in the italian leagues. Take a bow Stevie.

The injury "crisis" (obviously put in quotes to take away from its legitamacy) was a serious problem, that any other manager would have complained abut.  Roeder should have said it was a reason for a lot of the problems here.  Hell, when Mourinho lost terry for a few games, he couldn;t shut up about it. Roeder only started talking about it in the last few months. 

Hey, give credit where credit is due. I could only wish to obtain a record of such in the italian leagues. Take a bow Stevie.

The injury "crisis" (obviously put in quotes to take away from its legitamacy) was a serious problem, that any other manager would have complained abut.  Roeder should have said it was a reason for a lot of the problems here.  Hell, when Mourinho lost terry for a few games, he couldn;t shut up about it. Roeder only started talking about it in the last few months. 

The review of their season and the reason why Man U won the title on sky yesterday had a lot of quotes from the top 2 about injuries having an impact on their performances across different parts of the season.

NM was hypersensitive about it because of Souness.

recently alex ferguson blamed injuries and league fixtures for them getting tonked off milan,mourinho has constantly used inuries as an excuse all season,benitez did at the start of the season they won the champs league,wenger can't see his own players foul someone from 3ft away put can see a penalty appeal from 50yds at pitch level........all managers lie and make excuses when they get beat.

There were rarely players out who should have actually been in the first team in the first place, if Roeder hadn't beenfucking rubbish in the transfer market. Thats what i think, anyway.

Oh, and don't encourage Stevie, he'll only start going on.

(and i lost a game in my bestest ever season, the smug wanker.)

recently alex ferguson blamed injuries and league fixtures for them getting tonked off milan,mourinho has constantly used inuries as an excuse all season,benitez did at the start of the season they won the champs league,wenger can't see his own players foul someone from 3ft away put can see a penalty appeal from 50yds at pitch level........all managers lie and make excuses when they get beat.

It's just that some do it with more panache and style than others, right?

The difference was that Roeder's body language in TV interviews just stank of a man out of his depth and in constant fear.

I'll only be happy if he brings in a lot more backroom staff and it turns out he isn't corrupt, but even if he is, surely he wouldn't be stupid enough to do any funny business again.

Do they go "i won't do this", then suddnly start bleating on about it anyway when their fucking GENIUS ideas of playing random players out of position, and failing to replace shite players, don't work?

Chill Winston, Roeder's gone. Its gonna be okay. We're gonna start scoring again, and even defending, and we'll gradually climb back up the table. Shepherd will sell us to a Billionaire geordie brilliant businessman, and in a couple of years we will win the league. At least thats what 'the voices' tell me.

Do they go "i won't do this", then suddnly start bleating on about it anyway when their f****** GENIUS ideas of playing random players out of position, and failing to replace s**** players, don't work?

when the shit hits the fan they all clutch at straws re fegusons rant about having a league game,mourinho saying we had the likes of huntington to call on......and yes they've both played players out of position,...didn't replace the shit..got me there,you're lying if you say he didn't try to replace a few them though.

Chill Winston, Roeder's gone. Its gonna be okay. We're gonna start scoring again, and even defending, and we'll gradually climb back up the table. Shepherd will sell us to a Billionaire geordie brilliant businessman, and in a couple of years we will win the league. At least thats what 'the voices' tell me.

Do the voices tell you where we'll get 2 or 3 defenders and a striker from?? Cos if so, send your answers (written in puppy blood on a suspiciously-stained postcard to: Fat Fred, c/o Greggs, Blackett St, Newcastle, NE1.

Roeder was classic for contradicting himself like.

I want players younger than 26....... sibierski and duff?

I never make excuses............. no other manager could have coped with these injuries.

I want to be given the chance to manage this club until xmas........... resigned the next day.

I don't want to sign sol campbell............ (a year later) well i do want him but not if i'm paying money.

Do they go "i won't do this", then suddnly start bleating on about it anyway when their f****** GENIUS ideas of playing random players out of position, and failing to replace s**** players, don't work?

when the shit hits the fan they all clutch at straws re fegusons rant about having a league game,mourinho saying we had the likes of huntington to call on......and yes they've both played players out of position,...didn't replace the shit..got me there,you're lying if you say he didn't try to replace a few them though.

Who did he try to replace Babayaro with? Or Ameobi? Or Shambles?

You've shown in the past your bizarre love for the man, so there's nothing more to say without going over the same ground. You think he did a good job/tried his best/did what he could/whatever it is you have dreamt up. Good for you. I don't, good for me. The end.