Allardyce supposedly as good as appointed - Happy or Disappointed?

Karjala
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest andynufc84

It is funny watching some of the Newcastle fans on SSN

'I RECKAN WE SHOULD BRING BACK KEEEGAN LIKE, COS IT WOULD BE PURELY BELTA N BRING IN SHEARER AND PERACE AS ASSITANTS WOULD BE TUUURTY BUZZING WOR KID'

Pleased for a numbeer of reasons. He's probably the best person we could have realistically appointed at this moment in time, and it's happening at the perfect time in the season which is obviously an added bonus. If this gets confirmed in the next couple of days it will be a dramatic improvement and a refreshing change from the last two manager turnovers. I can already begin to feel quietly confident about my £2 a point bet with a Pompey fan next season!

Guest sicko2ndbest

SSN say 'Sources close to Allardyce confirm he will become our manager,  but only after the seasons finished"

I should add that i'd be delighted,  btw.  After the s**** of Souness and Roeder,  and given that I doubt we could be attracting world class managers,  Allardyce is a brilliant choice for me.

Where have you been for the last 8 hours  :parky:

Can someone please explain to me what is achieved from an option of 'undecided' in a poll?

It pisses people like you off. :thup:

:lol: It doesn't actually, i just wondered. What exactly is gained from it?

Can someone please explain to me what is achieved from an option of 'undecided' in a poll?

No idea. Which thread were you alluding to?

I think we can find out who they are and get them put into some kind of councelling or something.

I'm not convinced. He plays crap football. Maybe that will change with a bigger budget, but there's no evidence. On the other hand Shepherd might look at what he's done at Bolton and think he'll be able to do OK on the cheap, and we'll end up with a team of mediocre Greeks.

Yorkie, while you're here when will people get it into their heads that Roeder's going to be here next season man?!? They're all losing the plot around here, silly mo'fos

The one that HTT just posted the results up from.  :razz:

It's the one on the main site.

SSN say 'Sources close to Allardyce confirm he will become our manager,  but only after the seasons finished"

I should add that i'd be delighted,  btw.  After the s**** of Souness and Roeder,  and given that I doubt we could be attracting world class managers,  Allardyce is a brilliant choice for me.

Where have you been for the last 8 hours  :parky:

Enjoying my bank holiday monday :p

The one that HTT just posted the results up from.  :razz:

It's the one on the main site.

un·de·cid·ed

(nd-sdd)

adj.

1. Not yet determined or settled; open: Our position on this bill is still undecided.

2. Not having reached a decision; uncommitted: undecided voters.

Fuck knows what the 'Other' option is. 'I'm just clicking the mouse randomly'?

Yorkie, while you're here when will people get it into their heads that Roeder's going to be here next season man?!? They're all losing the plot around here, silly mo'fos

It was all a scheme. I knew i'd jinx it if i said he'd stay. ;)

It was all a scheme. I knew i'd jinx it if i said he's stay. ;)

Nice try. :lol:

Guest Knightrider

Just catering for the dithering idiots out there. N.O - Giving (all) Toon Supporters a Voice

/Dave will be along shortly to point out it needs to be all capitalised

You've all got me to thank, to be perfectly honest.

Guest Knightrider

Just to consign all that Mackem rubbish to the scrapheap once and for all:

Lee Clark has played fore games for Sunderland than Sam Allardyce.

Lee Clark is the one exception where I'd use his mackem links against him in any interview that involves the words "NUFC" and "Job"

Big Sam remains exempt though.

I haven't been stoned for a long, long time.  20 months since I even smoked a cigarette.  Just for one moment imagine you're stoned though.  You see when you read Howaythelads posts, if Freddie Shepherd has the internet at home, and I've no doubt he's browsed this forum, then HTL's posts are EXACTLY the response I'd expect from FFS.  If anyones got some tac, have a few joints and read pages 3, 4 and 5 of this post, and HTL's response.  Just a thought for the conspiracy theorists.  HTL if you are FFS, much you shedding off the season ticket prices ya fat cunt??!?

FWIW.  Three years ago I'd have been gutted by the appointment, three weeks ago, I'd have been doing cartwheels at the prospect of someone with a decent track record replacing Roeder.  I feel our stock has fallen so far as brilliantly put by Biffa from nufc.com, Sam is the best we can currently get, IN TERMS OF RESULTS, and it's a results game.  We need to get the basics right first, and I think he can do it.

Happy that Roeder has gone, the c***.

Disappointed that we are left with the knowledge that Sam Allardyce is the best manager we can get here.

So, specifically relating to the new manager - disappointed.

It's harsh calling Roeder a cunt.  If you were offered the toon manager;s job would you say no?  No. Roeder didn't neither.  I'm sure many would be justified in calling you a cunt.  Why's he a cunt?

You've all got me to thank, to be perfectly honest.

Yes, we do, for proving what a load of shite you posted.

Disappointed that we are left with the knowledge that Sam Allardyce is the best manager we can get here.

It's harsh calling Roeder a cunt. If you were offered the toon manager;s job would you say no? No. Roeder didn't neither. I'm sure many would be justified in calling you a cunt. Why's he a cunt?

Harsh calling him a cunt, aye, but will people stop using this "would you say no to the Toon job". It's really a baseless statement, and I think you'd be surprised how many people would really take it beyond the unthought out "oh yes, of course!"

Not really directed at you mate, just the statement/question in general.

It's harsh calling Roeder a cunt.  If you were offered the toon manager;s job would you say no?  No. Roeder didn't neither.  I'm sure many would be justified in calling you a cunt.  Why's he a cunt?

I wouldn't take a job i knew i'd fail at, and if he thought he was good enough, he's stupid as well as a cunt.

As for him being a cunt, well: transfers; formations; tactics; team selections; lies upon lies; blame-shifting.