Allardyce supposedly as good as appointed - Happy or Disappointed?

Karjala
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

None of the people that are going to takeover city want Allardyce as the manager. Plus why would he go to city shite club, squad (except Richards) and shite fans. Compared to our good squad, club and great fans. No brainer if you ask me.

Good squad, fuck off.

I will be happy if that is true.As much as I dont want to see Dyer leaving,Nolan coming as a replacement would be a good choice.The article said that Taylor will be the only survivor? That part is worrying me because I think there are still a few others in the team who deserve to stay.

A replacement for Dyer? Why would we sign a first team player to replace one who should only be on the bench at best?

Shame.

Who'd you want then? Be realistic

I want us to look properly, and decide who the best person is, not just jump in cos a - in my opinion - very average manager is free.

I was expecting a name :lol: but yea i understand what you mean.

I can understand wanting to take your time and see all options but sometimes that can work against you. Alot agree that Sam's a very good candidate for the job and if Fred agrees he should waste no time in getting his man.

I can understand wanting to take your time and see all options but sometimes that can work against you. Alot agree that Sam's a very good candidate for the job and if Fred agrees he should waste no time in getting his man.

Maybe a lot do, but it would be remiss of us not to look properly, i think.

Guest Goashem

Ben Haim will not move to Newcastle i am 99.99999999% sure of it. The guy wants to move to chelsea and is as close as ever, his previous national coach, avrahm grant is about to become a coach or assistant manager in chelsea and he would really like to sign ben haim. plus ben haim is a glory hunter player a move to newcastle will be a step down for him. not to mention it doesnt seem like he had the best relationship with sam following the move to chelsea speculations.

don't know if anyone has ever pointed this out but just after sam resigned at bolton, gartside was on SSN saying that sam's always said he'd retire at 55, which is in 2 and half years i believe

He wont if he's doing well here.

I just cant wait till the Watford game is over and we can start the pre-season with the new manager.

Guest SeattleToon

Very disappointed. Big Sam deserves all the credit in the world for what he's accomplished at Bolton, but he's no more than another average English manager. If we want to get back in the Champion's League, he's NOT the man who's going to get us there.

Guest Knightrider

Well people are just going to have to accept it because he's ours. Today's stories linking us with Sven and Houllier are just AO propaganda to back up Freddy Shepherd's claim that all the top managers want to manage Newcastle United and to appease those wanting the club to cover all options first.

Well people are just going to have to accept it because he's ours. Today's stories linking us with Sven and Houllier are just AO propaganda to back up Freddy Shepherd's claim that all the top managers want to manage Newcastle United and to appease those wanting the club to cover all options first.

I hope this turns out to be the normal scenario of you being wrong. ;)

I hope this turns out to be the normal scenario of you being wrong. ;)

:lol:

Nah the Sven is interested, Agent was on SSN.

.....and we have spoken to Sven 3/4 weeks ago. He would be excellent as well.

.....and we have spoken to Sven 3/4 weeks ago. He would be excellent as well.

I agree. Foreign anarl, which should shut a few people up until he fails and they all throw rotten eggs at Fred again.