I wish Monday would hurry up...

Alberto2005

I can't wait until all these f****** threads piss off. :thup:

:D i'm glad you've cut your racist ways out of the forum, well done.

Excuse me?

Check your PMs.

Freddy wants shot if he makes an appointment on Monday mind. That just shows he's taken the easy option, seen Sam's available, so appointed him. I'd be happy with a few weeks of speculation if it meant proper talks with other candidates (Flores, Sven, Houllier, etc), before just handing it to Sam.

Guest Gemmill

Accusing Dave of being a racist? Think you have the wrong Dave, tbh.

Aye, he meant you I think.

Disagree nut. If he has decided Sams the man he wants, i'd rather he went out and got him.

Even though there's 2 possibly better candidates available (and more importantly, interested) now?

That's your opinion mate. I'm sure if we had a poll we would have many different opinions, as will fred. If Fred hears of these names and still decideds Sam is the one he wants then he shouldn't waste any time.

Freddy wants shot if he makes an appointment on Monday mind. That just shows he's taken the easy option, seen Sam's available, so appointed him. I'd be happy with a few weeks of speculation if it meant proper talks with other candidates (Flores, Sven, Houllier, etc), before just handing it to Sam.

Disagree nut. If he has decided Sams the man he wants, i'd rather he went out and got him.

Thats the point, though. He's made that decision based on the fact that Allardyce is available and he's heard of him. He's clearly not considering too many other people, which is wrong.

Personally, i'd rather we spent some time and got the right man, than jump in and get the easist - but not best - option.

Guest graemeh72

I wish I was a little bit taller.

I wish I had a girl who looked good

I would call her

Thats the point, though. He's made that decision based on the fact that Allardyce is available and he's heard of him. He's clearly not considering too many other people, which is wrong.

Personally, i'd rather we spent some time and got the right man, than jump in and get the easist - but not best - option.

To be fair NM, you should be pleased we're going for a manager with any calibre.

Remember last time we tried your method... we spent months trying to figure out who to appoint and then plunged for Roeder as he'd done well.

To you really want to risk Pearson being put in full time.

So we should plump for someone who may not be the best choice, just because we made a mistake last time?

Anyway, i don't believe we DID scour Europe last time, i think Fat Man always knew what he was going to do, and as soon as someone lile Wenger didn't kick the door down, he took the soft option, just like he is now.