Todays Other Games

La Parka

How s*** is Gary Breen by the way?

Dreadful defender.

Turned down Inter Milan  :lol:

I remember the cheeky gobshite turned down Everton. Thankfully.

Great career move Gary.

Ferguson the idiot playing a bloody reserve team against West Sham.

Why risk players when this game means nothing to them and they have an FA Cup final next weekend? The side they have put out is more than capable of hammering West Ham.

Just read this on the Guardians site:

"Neil Warnock's just been on ... When asked about Manchester United's team he says, tongue-in-cheek, that he's glad Rio Ferdinand isn't playing. Meanwhile this from Ian Kay: "What happens if Sheffield United lose 7-3 and West Ham lose 1-0, leaving them both with identical points, goals for and goals against?" I've just phoned the Premier League, but no one is in. However, I'm fairly confident there would be a play-off between the two teams."

Is he right about the play-off thing?

Charlton 1-0 Liverpool

Padelli  conceade'sa goal a min in  his debut :lol:

has Rafa played him just to take the piss out of Dudek who begged for a final appearance at Anfield? with "Martin" on the bench too!...

If this were a conspiracy theory by Warnock and Jewell, then Warnock would require balls of STEEL to have let them score so early.

Well he's in the right city then isn't he?  ;)

There's no 'conspiracy', Warnock simply couldn't risk it. If Wigan & West Ham were to score simultaneously, Sheffield United are down £30m. Isn't he supposed to hate Jewell too?

There's no 'conspiracy', Warnock simply couldn't risk it. If Wigan & West Ham were to score simultaneously, Sheffield United are down £30m. Isn't he supposed to hate Jewell too?

that's megson I think.