Stuart Pearce gets the sack

Dr Spectrum

he's a Man City fan,  thats a good enough reason, and his comments today got the impression that he was waiting to see if a certain job came up, before signing the contract with newcastle.

well that job has just come available.  

How the fuck did you work that out from the interview earlier?

You just never know do you, Sam may have been having talks with more than just us, Freddy may be all ready to sign Sam but he may be off to sign for City, lots seem tho think its a done deal for us but football is a circus now a days anything can happen..

It is a done deal. Sam signed for Newcastle this morning. He'll be announced on Wednesday.

How do you know this?

he's a Man City fan,  thats a good enough reason, and his comments today got the impression that he was waiting to see if a certain job came up, before signing the contract with newcastle.

What makes you think Allardyce is a Man City fan?

If you have any quotes or articles then please do show me.

I'm ridiculously nervous we won't get Allardyce. :undecided:

Would have to settle for the other applicants, SVE, Houllier and Scolari wern't they?

SGE - agent says no contact whatsoever.

Houllier - denies interest inside the hour.

Scolari - yeah, right.

:razz:

What comments?

I saw that...he said something about something coming out in a couple of 2 days. Certainly possible to come to the conclusion that he was waiting to see if SP got the boot. Or he could have been saying they'll be anouncment in 2 days - not sure why there would be a wait tho.

I've never heard who Allardyce supports btw - But isn't he from Dudley or something? Altho I've heard he wants the City job quite a lot in recent weeks.

Guest Bolton_fan

I reckon Allardyce is already a done deal to come here, the City job being available won't change that.

You would be right.

No need to worry; Sam's a done deal.

Guest smoggeordie

Would/Could ManCity offer anywhere near 3mil a year over 4 years?

Yes if this takeover happens.