Who in the media gets on your tits?

The one who was on Hold the Back page on Sky Sports earlier, not Woolnough, Samuel or Custis

The one who looks like a 40 year old schoolboy and talks s***.

Henry Winter? The guy has got nothing but good to say about Newcastle! Any criticism is constructive and just.

Too right - Henry Winter is a top journo - one of the few who'll tell it as it is about NUFC.

Guest Nappy Rash

Henry Winter, not many people in the world can sit on a table with Brian Woolnough & Jimmy Hill & look a bigger w****** than them two.

He may look like a Pretentious, Cambridge scholar, a real Hooray Henry, but he knows what he's talking about and its rare you read a shite article from him.

That is the key difference.

Guest Toon83

can we include Malcolm McDonald in this since hes on the legends and sometimes in the papers?

now he is a first class cock, hasnt got a clue what he's talking about and has no respect at all in the North East anymore

Adrian Durham is a self appreciating nob,Jason Cundy was a nobody player who is now a nobody pundit on TALKSPORT,any ex West Ham players such as Tony Gale and Alvin Martin who go earths end to defend The so called Academy of football,even in todays climate.And Clive Tyldesley who always mentions Man U's comeback against Bayern  in every game they play when he's commentating.And Le Tissier who openly laughs or celebrates when we concede and he's analysing.Miss Rodney Marsh though tbh.

Henry Winter, not many people in the world can sit on a table with Brian Woolnough & Jimmy Hill & look a bigger w****** than them two.

He may look like a Pretentious, Cambridge scholar, a real Hooray Henry, but he knows what he's talking about and its rare you read a s**** article from him.

Indeed, always talks a lot of sense and is a canny bloke according to a lad on skunkers who works with him.

He may look like a Pretentious, Cambridge scholar, a real Hooray Henry, but he knows what he's talking about and its rare you read a s**** article from him.

Indeed, always talks a lot of sense and is a canny bloke according to a lad on skunkers who works with him.

A Telegraph journalist posts on skunkers?

John Motson. & Peter Beagrie.

Both fucking shitheads.

Met him at the World Cup last year. An absolute, grade A cunt and there isn't many people I'd say that about.

What happened?

I was out at the world cup last year for the Semi's and the final and we stayed at the same hotel as lots of the pundits, ex-players etc in the middle of Berlin.

So, after the coverage had finished most of them ended up back at the hotel bar for a drink if they'd been filming or if not, they stayed in the hotel bar/gym and what not. Shearer, Hanson, Ian Wright, Vialli, Leonardo, Lee Dixon and the rest.

Motson, pissed most nights swigging back his trebles like they were going out of fashion, was the most obnoxious twat I've ever had the displeasure of meeting.

He sauntered around like he owned the place and when my mate and I were at the bar I said to him (he was standing there on his own) 'alright john? have you enjoyed the cup?', 'been alright I suppose Geordie' he says.

Who do you fancy to win it? I respond

I'm not bothered - its work for me, listen I'm too busy for this and waiting for my producer to call as I'm filming football focus in the morning.

So he fucks off to the reception and asks the receptionist to confirm if we actually stay there and to ask 'any english fans' not to bother him.

Total arrogant arsehole in my opinion. He's made a living on the back of his shit chat.

It wasn't like we'd walked in off the street and pestered him. He'd seen us around the bar for a few nights and we were better dressed than him the twat.

Steve Claridge, f****** embarrassing on You're on Sky Sports the way he goes on sometimes.

Good shout.

How he can be an expert summariser when he lasted, what was it, something like 10 days incharge at Millwall and got sacked for being the clowniest clown of a manager that ever got a job

A Telegraph journalist posts on skunkers?

Don't think he's a journalist but he works with him.

Both fucking shitheads.

Met him at the World Cup last year. An absolute, grade A cunt and there isn't many people I'd say that about.

What happened?

I was out at the world cup last year for the Semi's and the final and we stayed at the same hotel as lots of the pundits, ex-players etc in the middle of Berlin.

So, after the coverage had finished most of them ended up back at the hotel bar for a drink if they'd been filming or if not, they stayed in the hotel bar/gym and what not. Shearer, Hanson, Ian Wright, Vialli, Leonardo, Lee Dixon and the rest.

Motson, pissed most nights swigging back his trebles like they were going out of fashion, was the most obnoxious twat I've ever had the displeasure of meeting.

He sauntered around like he owned the place and when my mate and I were at the bar I said to him (he was standing there on his own) 'alright john? have you enjoyed the cup?', 'been alright I suppose Geordie' he says.

I'm not bothered - its work for me, listen I'm too busy for this and waiting for my producer to call as I'm filming football focus in the morning.

So he fucks off to the reception and asks the receptionist to confirm if we actually stay there and to ask 'any english fans' not to bother him.

Total arrogant arsehole in my opinion. He's made a living on the back of his shit chat.

It wasn't like we'd walked in off the street and pestered him. He'd seen us around the bar for a few nights and we were better dressed than him the twat.

I would have complained to the manager of the hotel in that situation. What a cockmuncher.

Both fucking shitheads.

What happened?

sad thing is, there will be plenty of others, associated with the game and not just some players, just like him.

Both f****** shitheads.

Met him at the World Cup last year. An absolute, grade A c*** and there isn't many people I'd say that about.

What happened?

Motson, pissed most nights swigging back his trebles like they were going out of fashion, was the most obnoxious t*** I've ever had the displeasure of meeting.

Total arrogant arsehole in my opinion. He's made a living on the back of his s*** chat.

It wasn't like we'd walked in off the street and pestered him. He'd seen us around the bar for a few nights and we were better dressed than him the t***.

not a patch on Jonathan Pearce & Martin Tyler then.  As much as Pearce's voice annoys me, I've met him before a game before (no word of a lie - he was getting a hot dog from one of the kiosks at SJP) and he stood and chatted to fans about our injury crisis and whatnot.

Was roughly the same with Tyler when we beat Liverpool 1-0 on New Year's day, either 2002 or 2003.  Was proper complimentary about the work Robson had done with us and said he loved coming to Newcastle.  The city, the warm welcome from the people and that usually you'll get an interesting game....

Winter always seems to be on the Brian Woolnough Sunday Supplement with Shaun Custis, Wooly & Winter like to probe Custis about Newcastle by using the words "SHAUNS BELOVED NEWCASTLE" . Funny how there never seems to be a debate about who these fookers support? Who do they support? I tend to like sport journo's who fooking nail there colours to mast i.e Curry the fat Manc wanker & I even prefer Hammer fan Macca of The People  bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif The way he slumps in that chair as the all knowing makes him a number one cockmaster in my book.

Journo's I cant stand everyone at the Daily Star,Daily Express & the kids at the Journal (FUCK OFF BACK TO THE ICE HOCKEY OR BASKETBALL!!!!), Bill Bradshaw (FFS MAN ON THE NATIONAL PREES), Oliver. There is a guy who writes in the Observer who when writes about Newcastle it feels likes he is pouring acid on my balls.

We did Chez and he said Mr Motson was only staying for a few more days and it would be better not to upset him.

My mate did us no favours when he responded "Upset him? Upset him? I'll upset the bastard. Does he drink anything other than whiskey?"

The General Manager of the hotel said "I''m not sure Sir, I don't think so, why?"

Cue the next evening, after 11pm and Motty whaltzing in and asking for a treble with ice. "Sorry sir, we've got no whiskey this evening"

"Oh, you must have, got to another bar - one of them upstairs, or the restaurant please" says Motty in an agitated, whiney tone.

"No sir, we're sold out - theres none left in the entire hotel"

Cue us three smiling and waving to Johnny boy as he stomps our of the bar from behind a table full of Malt.

My mate (whose worth a few quid) got the GM to show him all of his whiskey earlier that night, saying he wanted to check which was most suited to his tastes. He then told the GM he wanted to buy it all, every bottle. There was about 16 in total.

He reckons its the best 1300euros he's ever spent.

Guest Nappy Rash

Winter always seems to be on the Brian Woolnough Sunday Supplement with Shaun Custis, Wooly & Winter like to probe Custis about Newcastle by using the words "SHAUNS BELOVED NEWCASTLE" . Funny how there never seems to be a debate about who these fookers support? Who do they support? I tend to like sport journo's who fooking nail there colours to mast i.e Curry the fat Manc w****** & I even prefer Hammer fan Macca of The People  bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif The way he slumps in that chair as the all knowing makes him a number one cockmaster in my book.

Journo's I cant stand everyone at the Daily Star,Daily Express & the kids at the Journal (f*** OFF BACK TO THE ICE HOCKEY OR BASKETBALL!!!!), Bill Bradshaw (FFS MAN ON THE NATIONAL PREES), Oliver. There is a guy who writes in the Observer who when writes about Newcastle it feels likes he is pouring acid on my balls.

They mentioned who Wooly supported on there, mentioned them playing in the Uefa Cup  :parky:

We did Chez and he said Mr Motson was only staying for a few more days and it would be better not to upset him.

My mate did us no favours when he responded "Upset him? Upset him? I'll upset the b******. Does he drink anything other than whiskey?"

The General Manager of the hotel said "I''m not sure Sir, I don't think so, why?"

Cue the next evening, after 11pm and Motty whaltzing in and asking for a treble with ice. "Sorry sir, we've got no whiskey this evening"

"Oh, you must have, got to another bar - one of them upstairs, or the restaurant please" says Motty in an agitated, whiney tone.

"No sir, we're sold out - theres none left in the entire hotel"

Cue us three smiling and waving to Johnny boy as he stomps our of the bar from behind a table full of Malt.

My mate (whose worth a few quid) got the GM to show him all of his whiskey earlier that night, saying he wanted to check which was most suited to his tastes. He then told the GM he wanted to buy it all, every bottle. There was about 16 in total.

He reckons its the best 1300euros he's ever spent.

:lol: Brilliant

Everyone apart from Di Stewart  :smitten:

Maybe Charlie Nicholas can slide too. He's a laugh. And Jeff Stelling and Chris Kamara of course. But everyone else annoys the hell out of me. I have a pretty short fuse when it comes to tolerance of people who get paid to go on telly and not be complete wankers.

This pretty much, i also like Merson. Doesnt beat about the bush when it comes to slagging some1 off for being shit.

The one who was on Hold the Back page on Sky Sports earlier, not Woolnough, Samuel or Custis

The one who looks like a 40 year old schoolboy and talks s***.

Henry Winter.

One of the most respected football journalists out there...

Find it astonishing people are criticising Henry Winter.  He's intelligent, interesting, talks sense, and always has a good word for the toon.

The biggest CUNT journalist ever EVER, is this fuckin Scottish cunt called Patrick Barclay who writes for The Telegraph.  He looks like Jon Luc Picard, and used to be on Keep Hold of The Back Page.  I remember after we lost the title in 1996, he said "Newcastle fans lost the title, not the players, their nervousness transmitted itself to the team who blew of it all because of their support."  We won fuckin 17 out of 19 at home the fuckin wank.  He went on to say "If they had Man Utd's support they'd have won, United have a different class support."  Steve Curry (Express) who is as manc as they come correctly said that's the most ridiculous thing he'd heard in his 30 years in the media.

Other cunts, Roger Thames.  His face does my head in, and his pathetic puns.  Steve Claridge is a cunt "peepuww forget Newcartheww fanth aren't great.  I played in front of 13,000 there for Cambridge, Pompey could get as many as them."  UTTER UTTER NOBHEAD.  All of Talksport apart from Mick Quinn.  Phil Thompson, what a total nob, his hatred of the toon knows no bounds.  I don't like Lawrenson but I'd miss him off MOTD if he wasn't there.  Jim White, thinks he's class because he talks loud, nothing but a hun nobhead from Maryhill in Glasgow.  Alan Oliver needs to pipe down.  Who else?  I finally, I have to say Alan Mullery is the most boring man in the British sporting industry.