Who in the media gets on your tits?

The one who was on Hold the Back page on Sky Sports earlier, not Woolnough, Samuel or Custis

The one who looks like a 40 year old schoolboy and talks shit.

Henry Winter.

One of the most respected football journalists out there...

Guest Nappy Rash

The one who was on Hold the Back page on Sky Sports earlier, not Woolnough, Samuel or Custis

The one who looks like a 40 year old schoolboy and talks s***.

That'll be Henry Winter possibly the only journalist worth reading  :lol:

Garth Crooks and his "EPIC" questions. "So arsene...back in 1997 you said players were at the heart of the team, when today it clearly shows that thierry henry, the player you signed SO IMPRESSIVELY basically beat the team all by himself today. What do you think" .................."err...yes?"

And DAVID fucking Pleat.....needs to fucking die....

Alan Oliver

Mark Lawrenson

Alan Oliver

Mark Lawrenson

Alan Oliver

Mark Lawrenson

Alan Oliver

Mark Lawrenson

Alan Oliver

Mark Lawrenson

Alan Oliver

Mark Lawrenson

Alan Oliver

Mark Lawrenson

Alan Oliver

Mark Lawrenson

Alan Oliver

Mark Lawrenson

oh, and Mark Lawrenson, and Alan Fcking Oliver

How come you can say this:

I've got skysports news on in the background, and I just thought I'd say that I'd quite happily like to see Jim White dead.

Yet I got a thread deleted for being far less serious  :lol:

dunno haha.  Ask the moderator.  Maybe he agree's..... to be honest, I don't know anyone that likes Jim White

That'll be Henry Winter possibly the only journalist worth reading  :lol:

Aye, Winter is a class journalist.

Henry Winter.

He does look like some new species of toad though and his voice is annoying.

My hate list- Jim White, Phil Thompson, David Pleat, John Motson, Andy Gray & Rodney Marsh

Alan Green. Loud-mouthed, self-righteous twat with nothing interesting or original to say.

Fucking yes forgot about him....

Ah, I was too slow. The guy is literally unlistenable, and ruins every programme he spews his nonsense onto.

Henry Winter.

My hate list- Jim White, Phil Thompson, David Pleat, John Motson, Andy Gray & Rodney Marsh

Beagrie's is 1000 times worse.  :lol:

Henry Winter.

Peter Beagrie crashed a moped through a plate glass window into a hotel reception on a pre-season tour

You just can't not like him. Unless he played for your club and him beating the same player 3 times in a row instead of getting a cross in wound you up.

Guest Nappy Rash

I read a post somewhere once that some kids went up to Motson and when they said 'Alright Motty' he said 'Mr Motson'. What a dickhead. :lol:

Bet he doesnt need to a be a forum moderator to get his kicks though Davey boy  :parky:

Henry Winter.

Peter Beagrie crashed a moped through a plate glass window into a hotel reception on a pre-season tour

You just can't not like him. Unless he played for your club and him beating the same player 3 times in a row instead of getting a cross in wound you up.

http://www.thefa.com/NR/rdonlyres/ABD0645A-A65A-4B5A-A6BE-C346A7F8202F/48448/ManCity_Beagrie_1995_H.jpg

What a star...

Paul Walsh too. I like him. Hard not to like players you liked.

I read a post somewhere once that some kids went up to Motson and when they said 'Alright Motty' he said 'Mr Motson'. What a dickhead. :lol:

Bet he doesnt need to a be a forum moderator to get his kicks though Davey boy  :parky:

Eh?

Guest steppa

Henry Winter? The guy has got nothing but good to say about Newcastle! Any criticism is constructive and just.

Henry Winter.

Sorry, but he annoys me more than any person in the sport. I'd quite happily knock his teeth out one at a time with a toffee hammer.  :lol: