Who in the media gets on your tits?

I've got skysports news on in the background, and I just thought I'd say that I'd quite happily like to see Jim White dead.

He's just gone on a 5 minute talk about where in LA Abel Xavier could get his hair done following his move.

who fucking cares man?

And also Alan "Shepherd's bumchum" Oliver.  Especially after reading tonights ronny gill whereby he's basically listed every player and said he "wouldn't be surprised" if they were not at SJP come august.

And also he's balled up on the Sidwell thing, for weeks saying it was a "done deal".  No better way to look like a prat.

Guest andynufc84

Oliver goes without saying.

Thompson, Lawrenson as well.

I'd love Newcastle to actually sign some defenders and become a well organised side as it would pretty much shut them two up.

Think Le Tissier is smug in the extreme and Charlie Nicholas is starting to really get on my tits when he talks about Newcastle.

Phil Thompson, Garth Crookes, Le Saux used to be terrible. Any bugger on ITV pisses me off. Lawrenson I can put up with.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

+ Mark Bright. Comes out with every cliche known to man when he co-commentates.

Is the only person who makes me switch off football.

The BBC do employ some tossers (Shearer and Peacock aside)

Everyone apart from Di Stewart  :smitten:

Maybe Charlie Nicholas can slide too. He's a laugh. And Jeff Stelling and Chris Kamara of course. But everyone else annoys the hell out of me. I have a pretty short fuse when it comes to tolerance of people who get paid to go on telly and not be complete wankers.

However, David "Manchester" Pleat will burn in hell.

Guest steppa

Adrian Durham, Rob Macaffrey, Brian Marwood, Andy Gray, Lawro, Richard Keys, Sourness, Jamie Redknapp, Spotty Cottee, Ray (If you've played the game!) Houghton, Alan Brazil, Spoony, Alan Green and Adrian Durham should all be drowned in sheep dip!

Guest Guinness

Agree on Lawrenson, does my head on MOTD and his predictions on the BBC website make me laugh, the man is so bitter. Also Alan Oliver for a complete lack of writing ability and day after day of shockingly bad articles.

Phil Thompson. i want to flaten his nose with an iron

i'll go with this, fucking hate that guy.

not in media i know, but neil warnock pisses me right of to. was glad to see them go down.

Jamie Redknapp

Graeme Souness

Trevor Francis

John Barnes

Garth Crooks

ManU supporting cockney journalists

All West Hem supporters [except Alf Garnett]

Guest gggg

The one who was on Hold the Back page on Sky Sports earlier, not Woolnough, Samuel or Custis

The one who looks like a 40 year old schoolboy and talks shit.

Guest Nappy Rash

How come you can say this:

I've got skysports news on in the background, and I just thought I'd say that I'd quite happily like to see Jim White dead.

Yet I got a thread deleted for being far less serious  :lol: