Man City

NE5

A real desire to prove Liverpool wrong and do what he tried to do there, win the league which has always been a big ambition of his? Any club that can realistically offer such carrots to GH would stand a very good chance of getting him, whether City can who knows. Ranieir I like but agree with Baggio, good manager but he's the kind who could easily backfire, even if he starts well, as he's a bit hot and cold for me.

I wasn't referring to the unfinished business thing - I agree entirely on that part - I was referring to the bit after re the top four or Newcastle part.

Well what's to disagree with??  f****** hell.  You think he would turn Man City down and go somewhere like Villa?  I seriously doubt it.  Whereas on the other hand on more than one occasion he's indirectly registered an interest in the toon job.

Says a newspaper article.

Says Freddie Shepherd's mouth piece.  Pipe down good lad.

Could it be Shepherd actually telling Oliver to write that crap with the intent of making the Newcastle manager position look more glamorous then it is??

** ruffles kingdawson's hair, pats him on the head and says off you trot.

I guess your right though. All the great managers in world football harbour dreams of one day managing one of the top 4 clubs in the English league...............................................................................................and Newcastle :rolleyes:

Difficult to argue with.  Some like Capello and Hiddink have shown no MASSIVE inclination though to manage in England though.

Well Capello did say that Spurs are the club in the English league that interests him the most.

PMSL 

"Si vaffanculo L'United, il Liverpool, il Arsenal, il Chelsea, vorrei a lavore nella moltissimo grande squadura nel' Inghilterra, Tottenham Hotspur(s)!"

www.gazzetta.it/asifyouabsolutebeyondredemptionmong

It is "vorrei lavorare", mate, no need for the "a". And "squadra" not "squadura", and moltissimo isn't used that way. They'd also be more likely to say "Il Manchester" rather than "l'United", it should also be "l'Arsenal". I'll let the other errors slip.

If you're going to act clever, do it properly, like.

A real desire to prove Liverpool wrong and do what he tried to do there, win the league which has always been a big ambition of his? Any club that can realistically offer such carrots to GH would stand a very good chance of getting him, whether City can who knows. Ranieir I like but agree with Baggio, good manager but he's the kind who could easily backfire, even if he starts well, as he's a bit hot and cold for me.

I wasn't referring to the unfinished business thing - I agree entirely on that part - I was referring to the bit after re the top four or Newcastle part.

Well what's to disagree with??  f****** hell.  You think he would turn Man City down and go somewhere like Villa?  I seriously doubt it.  Whereas on the other hand on more than one occasion he's indirectly registered an interest in the toon job.

Could it be Shepherd actually telling Oliver to write that crap with the intent of making the Newcastle manager position look more glamorous then it is??

I guess your right though. All the great managers in world football harbour dreams of one day managing one of the top 4 clubs in the English league...............................................................................................and Newcastle :rolleyes:

Difficult to argue with.  Some like Capello and Hiddink have shown no MASSIVE inclination though to manage in England though.

Well Capello did say that Spurs are the club in the English league that interests him the most.

PMSL 

"Si vaffanculo L'United, il Liverpool, il Arsenal, il Chelsea, vorrei a lavore nella moltissimo grande squadura nel' Inghilterra, Tottenham Hotspur(s)!"

It is "vorrei lavorare", mate, no need for the "a". And "squadra" not "squadura", and moltissimo isn't used that way. They'd also be more likely to say "Il Manchester" rather than "l'United", it should also be "l'Arsenal". I'll let the other errors slip.

Look I got a fuckin C in my GCSE Italian and that was 13 years ago.

Anyway vaffanculo

Anyway vaffanculo

I'm doing that flicking my throat with my finger gesture as I type this.

You're 29? I had you down for older.

PMSL 

Anyway vaffanculo

I'm betting that wasn't nice :lol:

Anyway vaffanculo

Why bother?  No one can see you.

If those comments from Capello are genuine, look at the date, Spurs didn't have a manager, he didn't have a job and his last comment acknowledges Spurs are nothing but could be big.  He basically says he would like to work with a club with ambition in England, that could be anyone really.

PMSL 

Anyway vaffanculo

I've always been led to believe it's a coloquial Italian word for "greetings".

Guest kingdawson

PMSL 

ahhhh stevie being made to look like a right fool a minute after showcasing his 'superior' knowledge. Its getting kind of boring now :thup:

Anyway vaffanculo

If those comments from Capello are genuine, look at the date, Spurs didn't have a manager, he didn't have a job and his last comment acknowledges Spurs are nothing but could be big.  He basically says he would like to work with a club with ambition in England, that could be anyone really.

Chi se ne frega? (Who gives a fuck?).

Ambition means half the premiership these days, I quite agree. It could actually mean West Ham.

PMSL 

Anyway vaffanculo

I've always been led to believe it's a coloquial Italian word for "greetings".

If 'greetings' is actually 'fuck you asshole', then I believe you ;)

Guest kingdawson

Anyway vaffanculo

Sorry stevie, he was Roma manager at the time.

Anyway vaffanculo

Yes but he was looking for another club, Roma were in the relegation zone at the time that article was published.  He was as good as away, and all through the season was trying to engineer a move to another club.  He achieved that at the end of the season when he went to Juventus.

Guest kingdawson

Anyway vaffanculo

Yes but he was looking for another club, Roma were in the relegation zone at the time that article was published.  He was as good as away, and all through the season was trying to engineer a move to another club.  He achieved that at the end of the season when he went to Juventus.

You really are pathetic, One minute you say "he didnt have a job", after you get proven wrong you come up with a new excuse. Stop acting as if you know everything only to be made to look like a clown ffs.

Guest sittingontheball

He blew the CL semi final with his "Tinkerman" bollocks,

I seem to remember John Terry having a 'mare in that game. Morientes blew past him for no.2 and then he got caught in a mixup with the goalie to allow a tapin for no. 3.  Incidently, it was also John Terry who let Postiga score against England at Euro04.  He was rooted to the spot ballwatching.  The press didn't mention it because he's the greatest defender in the world ever.

Ranieri's last signing for Chelsea was Peter Cech, who's usually accredited to Mourinho.

Wasn't Cech a signing that someone higher up made? Same with Robben?

both Ranieri signings, cech deal announced in feb, robben's in march. ranieri didn't leave till the end of may. would be a very good appointment for man city imo.

Anyway vaffanculo

You really are pathetic, One minute you say "he didnt have a job", after you get proven wrong you come up with a new excuse. Stop acting as if you know everything only to be made to look like a clown ffs.

Stop getting emotional kingdawson, I thought he was (like yourself) out of work, I knew there was some reason but couldn't remember what it was.  People like him don't just declare their interest in nothing jobs unless their stock has fallen.

Guest kingdawson

Anyway vaffanculo

Stop getting emotional kingdawson, I thought he was (like yourself) out of work, I knew there was some reason but couldn't remember what it was.  People like him don't just declare their interest in nothing jobs unless their stock has fallen.

So can you please tell me why Mourinho whilst still at Porto declared he's interest for the vacant spurs managerial position before eventually heading to Chelsea???

So can you please tell me why Mourinho whilst still at Porto declared he's interest for the vacant spurs managerial position before eventually heading to Chelsea???

So Spurs turned down Mourinho allowing him to go to his second choice Chelsea, and instead appointed Santini who lasted 13 games? And people have a go at our managerial appointments...

Guest kingdawson

So Spurs turned down Mourinho allowing him to go to his second choice Chelsea, and instead appointed Santini who lasted 13 games? And people have a go at our managerial appointments...

Nope, Mourinho prefered chelsea to spurs once the chelsea managerial position was vacant.

Well what's to disagree with??  Fucking hell.  You think he would turn Man City down and go somewhere like Villa?  I seriously doubt it.  Whereas on the other hand on more than one occasion he's indirectly registered an interest in the toon job.

What's your problem exactly?

This is one of the most informed, entertaining and honest sites around for football chat, but you always seem one step away from an enormous argument and just look to provoke it.

Turn Man City down and go somewhere like Villa? There's an enormous irony in that that I'd trust even you to work out.

sorry, but I think Man City are a bigger fanbase club with better supporters than Villa too. Absolutely no question.