nufc.com

lovejoy

No wonder Love Joy's comments are so ill-informed, now I understand he gets his laughable insights and gossip from the guy who told him O'neil was nailed on, what a blather mouth.....

the same bloke who told .com that deco is nailed on...and rivaldo.

some source eh ;D

No wonder Love Joy's comments are so ill-informed, now I understand he gets his laughable insights and gossip from the guy who told him O'neil was nailed on, what a blather mouth.....

p.s its lovejoy, not love joy.

just so you know mate

I enjoy reading the waffle in match reportsand think they are normally close to what the masses are thinking, only well articulated!

Couldn't really see anything wrong with the Liverpool report. I watched the game on monday on the telly and was very dissapointed.

My main faults were the defense all over the place and ball watching so many times, midfield getting the ball and immediately giving it away and finally the players looking lost, not knowing where they should be or what they should be doing.

Anyone fancy starting a "positive football" campaign??? Only joking:)

• 1 month later...

Media twaddle:

Clamour my arse

Wall-to-wall twaddle about a groundswell of opinion over a certain sheet metalworker's son from Gosforth sticks in our throat somewhat - based as it is on what seems to be no more than hot air and presumption.

Our friends from Sky invoke their favourite blues player Muddy Waters with their obtuse and garbled coverage:

1. Thursday: "Sam took training today" - a statement made against a backdrop of footage from a training session, with the intention being to suggest that it was current.

Look at little closer though and the cracks start to appear - like the presence of Joey Barton and players now off to the African Nations Cup.

2. Teenage tosspots full of blue pop, asked twice to perform a "Shearer, Shearer" chant for the cameras outside the Britannia Stadium before kick-off on Sunday.

Said footage is now being presented as documentary evidence of "The Geordie Nation" backing Shearer to take over at SJP.

You're having a laugh? Whoever told you he'd passed all of his badges was talking nonsense. just ask Tommy Craig and the SFA - we did. 

The Mail are no better: "As Newcastle fans continue to demand Alan Shearer as their new manager" they wrote on Friday. How and when? Have they been round your house? 

3. The attempt on Wednesday to mislead all and sundry about the Newcastle managerial situation with quotes presented as being live about Sam being dismissed without his knowledge.

4. David Craig interviewing the man with forked tongue from The Chronicle outside the ground - this is the Self Preservation society....giving each other cosy stories.

PS - Here's a message for Steve Bruce, Phil Brown, David Moyes, Paul Jewell, Alan Curbishley and anyone else who succumbed to the lure of the Sky microphone waved under their noses on Thursday:

Shut your yap. You don't know what you're talking about - try concentrating your efforts on the dung heaps you claim to be in control of....

PPS - Did anyone else notice Jim White suddenly appear in the SkySports News studio at 6pm on Wednesday - just like the shopkeeper on Mr Benn. Yet again, as if by magic, the gobsh*te appears when Newcastle hit the headlines. Uncanny.

www.nufc.com

:clap: :clap: :clap:

PPS - Did anyone else notice Jim White suddenly appear in the SkySports News studio at 6pm on Wednesday - just like the shopkeeper on Mr Benn. Yet again, as if by magic, the gobsh*te appears when Newcastle hit the headlines. Uncanny.

:lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I've enjoyed their recent stuff, but don't see the point in this:

At the end only Smith, Taylor, Barton and Given had the decency to applaud the away fans while the rest just slumped off. Another thing Keegan needs to put right.

Even though it's true, I don't see the point in lauding Smith and especially Barton for something so petty.

I appreciate effort and commitment on the field, not transparent, insincere, badge-kissing sycophancy.

At the end only Smith, Taylor, Barton and Given had the decency to applaud the away fans while the rest just slumped off. Another thing Keegan needs to put right.

Even though it's true, I don't see the point in lauding Smith and especially Barton for something so petty.

I appreciate effort and commitment on the field, not transparent, insincere, badge-kissing sycophancy.

the thing is, it annoys me when you go to an away game and you spend the whole game supporting the team and they just walk off at the end without even looking at the fans. All im asking for is a little hand clap or something, just to acknowledge that they know we exist

the thing is, it annoys me when you go to an away game and you spend the whole game supporting the team and they just walk off at the end without even looking at the fans. All im asking for is a little hand clap or something, just to acknowledge that they know we exist

Totally agree, the fans spend huge amounts of money travelling to watch Newcastle and 9 times out of the 10 the performance the team will turn in will be wank, the players could least acknowlege the fans who have made the journey to support the team.

Guest johnson293

From todays http://www.nufc.com/

Comment:

Now that the transfer window has closed...

...we're out of the FA Cup, have no more trips to the Emirates or Old Trafford, have got rid of one boss, brought in another and made various other appointments of a non-Gosforth nature, can we just say:

[picture of Johnny Cash giving the finger]

Enough

Enough patronising bollocks from every man and his dog masquerading as news or comment on events in this region, this city and this club - you simply haven't got a f**king clue what you're on about.

Try reporting the facts instead of what you or your London masters would like to hear.

Try getting past the KK "Messiah", "Second Coming", "impatient fans" - all cliches invented by the media, not the supporters.

Try seeing past brain dead Vox Pops or meaningless online polls as spurious evidence that the lies you pen have any basis in local opinion.

Try hiding the regional prejudice that would see you branded as racist, were it to be presented as news about other nationalities.

For a club that isn't "big" (whatever that means), it doesn't half get a lot of coverage....

To anyone still paying money for The Mirror, The Sun, The News of The World, The Guardian, The Telegraph, Express and The Mail, why not just read their continual anti-Toon tirades online instead of shelling out for the privilege of being insulted and/or patronised?

Exhibit A: The scandalous Sun and Mirror front pages this week with Keegan / £100m / Wise concoctions.

Exhibit B: The Mail's allegedly funny Dennis Wise diary stumbles to day 3 here. Somebody is getting paid for writing that.

Exhibit C: Victoria Derbyshire, Nicky Campbell, Alan Green, Eamonn Holmes, Clem, Terry Butcher, Steve Claridge - you're the s****, you're the s**** of Radio 5. Bigots all.

Support the Toon...and don't believe the tripe.

Now let's just get back to the football. Please.

Well Said lads!!

:clap:  O0

Comment:

...we're out of the FA Cup, have no more trips to the Emirates or Old Trafford, have got rid of one boss, brought in another and made various other appointments of a non-Gosforth nature, can we just say:

Enough

Enough patronising bollocks from every man and his dog masquerading as news or comment on events in this region, this city and this club - you simply haven't got a f**king clue what you're on about.

Try reporting the facts instead of what you or your London masters would like to hear.

Try getting past the KK "Messiah", "Second Coming", "impatient fans" - all cliches invented by the media, not the supporters.

Try seeing past brain dead Vox Pops or meaningless online polls as spurious evidence that the lies you pen have any basis in local opinion.

Try hiding the regional prejudice that would see you branded as racist, were it to be presented as news about other nationalities.

For a club that isn't "big" (whatever that means), it doesn't half get a lot of coverage....

To anyone still paying money for The Mirror, The Sun, The News of The World, The Guardian, The Telegraph, Express and The Mail, why not just read their continual anti-Toon tirades online instead of shelling out for the privilege of being insulted and/or patronised?

Exhibit A: The scandalous Sun and Mirror front pages this week with Keegan / £100m / Wise concoctions.

Exhibit B: The Mail's allegedly funny Dennis Wise diary stumbles to day 3 here. Somebody is getting paid for writing that.

Exhibit C: Victoria Derbyshire, Nicky Campbell, Alan Green, Eamonn Holmes, Clem, Terry Butcher, Steve Claridge - you're the s****, you're the s**** of Radio 5. Bigots all.

Well Said lads!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Comment:

Enough

Well Said lads!!

Hell Yes.

Guest thenorthumbrian

Agree with everything the NUFC.COM lads said here. Brilliant.

And if anyone thinks they can put together a better website they can always try ........