Senderos

stozo

Apparently on his way out at Arsenal and I think he'd be a great buy for a couple of million. He's only 22 and looked promising at Arsenal up until this year where he has hardly played, would definetly be worth it for the price imo.

Guest Knightrider

Very error prone, just as much as Bramble from what I've seen of him. If Wenger gives up on someone, that is usually a good sign that player is no good, or a bad sign if you're the interested club. I think BS will want to bring in some quality and experience, safe in the knowledge potential already exists at the club in Taylor, Huntington etc.

Very error prone, just as much as Bramble from what I've seen of him. If Wenger gives up on someone, that is usually a good sign.

Yea i thought he was error prone aswell, He just doesnt get punished for his errors unlike Bramble

We need an experianced defender in my eyes and i could see senderos costin a few quid. I'd rather pay 1m to get Campbell from portsmouth even if he only manages a season.

Upson? Sidwell?

Don't understand that, West Ham would be wanting atleast what they payed for him in January.

He means two other players in which Wenger gave up on.

We need an experianced defender in my eyes and i could see senderos costin a few quid. I'd rather pay 1m to get Campbell from portsmouth even if he only manages a season.

If you think we'll get Campbell for £1 million your off your head. He's out of contract next year but Harry will still milk all the money he can get, I'd expect he'd cost us £3/4 million minimum.

Upson? Sidwell?

Don't understand that, West Ham would be wanting atleast what they payed for him in January.

No, I'm talking about two players who Wenger gave up on who've done well for themselves. You could even add Pennant I guess.

Good piont in that case.

If you think we'll get Campbell for £1 million your off your head. He's out of contract next year but Harry will still milk all the money he can get, I'd expect he'd cost us £3/4 million minimum.

If reports are true that Campbell wants to move up here then harry will know about it. Like you say he has a year left on his contract, which means they can either cash in now or lose him for nowt next year. They will probably sign Bramble on a free, therefore that money can go elsewhere.

Either way there are better options than senderos. Distin, Tel Ben Haim and Hypia to name a few.

I'd take Flamini annarl.

Most Arsenal fans seem pleased to be seeing the back of him, but considering how thin our squad is, i'd like to see him here as a utility player too.

The only reason Flamini has been frozen out is because of Clichy (left back spell last season), Denilson and the return of Diaby. For me Flamini is a star in the making and has been outshined by fabregas. Don't get me wrong i'm not saying Flamini is a world beater but has incredible potential.

If Wenger gives up on him then he isnt that good therefore i will look somewhere else

As mentioned before, how does that theory work when Upson, Pennant and Sidwell have all been released by Wenger and come back to a good standard.

I personally don't rate Senderos particularly highly but i think its important to come up with the correct reasons fornot wanting him.

Flaminin would be a good pickup, and he isn't actually being released by Wenger. Flamini himself asked to leave because he wanted more opportunities to play his real position which is centre midfield.

Flamini does have great potential. He is an Owen Hargreaves kind of player. Great energy, drive, determination and stamina with good all around skills.

Flamini would not come here though if he is again just going to be a utility player. He wants first team football.

Guest crj89

players i would try and snap up from Arsenal are Armand traore and Hoyte, If u havent seen him play traore is a left back version of micah richards .