The Champions League Final

Dokko

Guest optimistic nit

fucking hell their after curtis' uncles now. how long before we hear "could jemaine pennant please make it to the turnstiles...

Pennant absolute toss? He's easily been one of the best players on the pitch, tbf.

Liverpool were utterly dominant for 45 minutes; Benitez again proving he's one of the best there is.

Continually wasting crossing opportunties != Being one of the best players on the pitch.

Guest JamesD

i don't even want to get up to answer the phone, nevermind looking for my idiot nephew who got lost.

Guest kingdawson

Liverpool have been poor, at least they'll have to come out and attack now instead of waiting til the last 15mins to do so as i suspect was there plan. How the f*** was Agger not booked for his cynical foul when Kaka was away and also Alonso for persistant fouling. A better goal couldn't have been scoring by Milan, i hope it went in off his hand n all. Nice one Pippo, love the Marco Tardelli esque celebration too.

Crack is wack.

Wouldn't know but they can play a hell of a lot better aka good. Just been made to look good by an inferior Milan performance. Need to bring on another striker IMO and sack off Zenden.

ok fair enough.

Guest brewer

Kaka doesn't turn up in big games

was s*** in both semi finals if i remember rightly.................

I'm going to randomly dismiss those games and any other he may've played well in, whilst continuing to press the point.

Guest JamesD

zenden is awful.

Was just about to post similar. Bring on Bellamy or the aussie t***.

gerrard to the midfield and bellamy on upfront. but if liverpool want a chance, it needs to happen now. should have happened at half time, no point waiting.

Guest kingdawson

zenden has been shite tbh. Think they need to put either Crouch or Kewell on for him.

Kaka doesn't turn up in big games

was s*** in both semi finals if i remember rightly.................

I'm going to randomly dismiss those games and any other he may've played well in, whilst continuing to press the point.

fair enough, i apologise for bringing them up in the first place........