The Champions League Final

Dokko

'No better supporters in the world'? If anything, that doesn't go far enough. I'm sure the majority will agree with me when I say that there are no better people on the planet than Liverpool supporters.

Yeah, they're great people.

So great that they were beating other fans up to rob their tickets, jumping the gates, clashing with police etc etc

Cunts give this city a bad name

Yeah, they're great people.

So great that they were beating other fans up to rob their tickets, jumping the gates, clashing with police etc etc

c***s give this city a bad name

Aye. I just heard on Talksport that there was load of stuff kicking off outside the ground.

Best fans in the world eh ?

Was that before or after the game ? It's probably a fair bet that there'll be some post-game bother. Won't be anything compared to the bloodshed if they'd met the Mancs in the final - and lost.

Before and after. I'm listening to a local phone in, people are phoning up from Athens or after speaking to friends over there. People fighting each other for tickets off touts, attacking & robbing their own, getting in with fakes or even with no tickets while fans with genuine tickets are locked out. It's also in one of the broadsheets (Times?)

Guest Alan Shearer 9

2 league titles, 6 FA cups, Fairs Cup, prestigious Intertoto Cup. I think we have a few things knocking in the old trophy cabinet there, most foreign under 15 fans don't realise that though.

Hold on!!!!  I think you're getting us mixed up with Spurs mate.

Doubt it, otherwise he would have had to add on 2 uefa cups, 2 more FA cups, 3 league cups, 1 cup winners cup and 7 community shields :thup:

No one counts Charity Shields surely.  CWC was so s*** it's now defunct as well so you can't count that.

So the Charity shiels and cwc dosent count yet Alanshearer9 lists the Intertoto cup as one of youre achievements?

He was taking the piss you numpty, it is a running joke among NUFC fans the InterToto.

As well as being one of the most prestigious trophies in Europe, steeped in history.

Some of the tripe on RAWK, goes well past cretinous.

Pass the sick bag please.

:icon_puke_r:

All valid things. But, at the end of the day, we're not evertonians. We don't go on about 'injustices'

---------

:lol:

Love the irony of the injustice comment

:D haha

"One, who gave his name as Billy, said: ``This is woeful. I was at

Hillsborough.

"Haven't they learned anything in all these years? This makes me want to weep.''

In the end at least 2,000 fans were still outside as kick-off time approached, and disorder erupted as they chased up staircases to try to get into the ground in any way possible"

"One, who declined to give his name, said: ``We've been penned in and tear gassed. There's going to be trouble here. This has got Heysel and Hillsborough all over it.''

Another fan, Peter Evans, a BT worker, 37, from Dublin, said: ``This is crazy I paid 2,000 euros to be here.''

"One, who gave his name as Billy, said: ``This is woeful. I was at

Hillsborough.

"Haven't they learned anything in all these years? This makes me want to weep.''

In the end at least 2,000 fans were still outside as kick-off time approached, and disorder erupted as they chased up staircases to try to get into the ground in any way possible"

"One, who declined to give his name, said: ``We've been penned in and tear gassed. There's going to be trouble here. This has got Heysel and Hillsborough all over it.''

Another fan, Peter Evans, a BT worker, 37, from Dublin, said: ``This is crazy I paid 2,000 euros to be here.''

They always blame everybody and will never accept any responsibility. As I've said numerous times, the people of Liverpool were to blame for Hillsborough and no, they haven't learned anything from it because they've spent the time since trying to blame everybody else.

So does anyone know which squad members had their houses burgled then?

Ha me and my brother were discussing that during the game. I would literally laugh my arse off if Reina got done again.

'No better supporters in the world'? If anything, that doesn't go far enough. I'm sure the majority will agree with me when I say that there are no better people on the planet than Liverpool supporters.

Their support in terms of quality is without doubt not in the top 10 in this country.  They're shit.  They've been noisy here twice since we've been in the Premiership, they get up for a CL Semi, the biggest home game a team can play and they get lauded.  Glory hunting wanks, 33,000 in the league when they're shite, I'd even go as far to say Everton have better supporters than them and Man Utd certainly do.

It'll be some cunts fault.  What sort of cunt kicks someone in the head when they're on the floor.  Even a lot of the proper firms have a code of conduct that, that won't happen.

Shocking

Cunts

Uncouth

Murderers

Guest Knightrider

It'll be some cunts fault.  What sort of cunt kicks someone in the head when they're on the floor.  Even a lot of the proper firms have a code of conduct that, that won't happen.

Shocking

Cunts

Uncouth

Murderers

And to think you used to support them. ;)

It'll be some c***s fault.  What sort of c*** kicks someone in the head when they're on the floor.  Even a lot of the proper firms have a code of conduct that, that won't happen.

Shocking

c***s

Uncouth

Murderers

And to think you used to support them. ;)

How could a man filled with so much hate towards the cunts be a former supporter??