The Champions League Final

Dokko

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Hansen "I am 100% positive Liverpool will win" :lol: :lol: :lol: what a c***

Up there with "you'll not win anything with kids" for Captain Scarletts tosh talking.

"Souness critics must eat humble pie"

"Villa can get top 6; anything is possible"

The guy gets paid for this shit

Hansen "I am 100% positive Liverpool will win" :lol: :lol: :lol: what a c***

Up there with "you'll not win anything with kids" for Captain Scarletts tosh talking.

"Souness critics must eat humble pie"

"Villa can get top 6; anything is possible"

The guy gets paid for this shit

At least he's been there and done it. Redknapp...

Guest Alan Shearer 9

New owner = 26  pages

MILAN WIN, JUSTICE IS DONE = 27 pages?

fucking hell :lol:

Texts and emails going round already:

LIVERPOOL FAN ?

Feelin depressed? Can't sleep ? Can't speak to your friends about it?

Call our helpline 0800 101010 thats 0800 WON NOTHING WON NOTHING WON NOTHING

:lol:

Pennant absolute toss? He's easily been one of the best players on the pitch, tbf.

Liverpool were utterly dominant for 45 minutes; Benitez again proving he's one of the best there is.

Ahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Pennant was the most useless cunt ever tonight and if anything Benitez cost them the match with his starting line up and then his ridiculous subs.

That is the most hilarious post I have ever read.  Cheers for that.

:lol: Calm down.

I must have been watching a different game to everybody else in the first half, i thought Pennant was good. He put in some decent balls and caused problems for Jankulovski, nearly everyone else was anonymous.

As for Benitez, all a manager can do is send his team out to control the game and create chances, and that's exactly what he did in the first half. Liverpool couldn't take those chances, but did Milan even have a shot on goal from open play? I concede he made several errors in the second period, but you still can't knock his achievements over the last few years with such a limited group of players.

Redknapp...

Is on either cocaine or e.

He's constantly moving around and doesn't know how to shut the fuck up.

At half time every other pundit had a few sips out their water and Redknapp's was pretty much all gone. :lol:

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Pennant only got in the game because Jankaluvsisi had an absolute SHITERRRRR

Guest kingdawson

Everybody has been very quiet about Carragher's mistakes tonight, at fault for both goals.

I mentioned how s*** he was earlier, he dropped Agger right in it and had the cheek to bollock the young lad.  Everyone loves him, I think he's talentless, he's improved but he's never top class, if it was Champ Man Determination 20 Ability 4.  Everyone goes on about what a great bloke he is, and that's probably because he's a local lad, but he showed what a nob he is bollocking young Agger for his own misjudgement.  Besides when he gets interviewed you genuinely should have subtitles, the only bits I understand normally are the "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyymmmm"'s on between sentences.  He's the equivalent of someone from Scochee who left school with no qualifications, and felt no need to better himself intellectually and lose his charver tendencies.

WOW I actually agree with everything youve said.

Carragher was so poor it was unreal. The guy is the most over-rated player to grace our beautiful league. Apparantly the guy is described by Pool fans and the media as a "leader" yet he constantly screams at the the closest player to him when he's made a mistake. Cant even take responsibility for his own errors. Another thing i find funny is the media and pool fans have orgasms whenever Carragher makes a last ditch tackle but its usually he's stupid error that put he's team in that position in the first place.

Pennant was alright except:

1. His final ball was utterly shit 4 times out of five

2. He dwelt on the ball too long when he should've passed it much quicker

3. He's a diving little twat

Nobody else impressed me either, like. Really mediocre performances all around.

Great gag & I will be sending it to Liverpool fans at work, although I will say it is number I have used often as Newcastle fan.

Texts and emails going round already:

LIVERPOOL FAN ?

Feelin depressed? Can't sleep ? Can't speak to your friends about it?

:lol:

wouldnt that be more applicable to us?

Pennant absolute toss? He's easily been one of the best players on the pitch, tbf.

Liverpool were utterly dominant for 45 minutes; Benitez again proving he's one of the best there is.

Ahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Pennant was the most useless cunt ever tonight and if anything Benitez cost them the match with his starting line up and then his ridiculous subs.

That is the most hilarious post I have ever read.  Cheers for that.

:lol: Calm down.

I must have been watching a different game to everybody else in the first half, i thought Pennant was good. He put in some decent balls and caused problems for Jankulovski, nearly everyone else was anonymous.

As for Benitez, all a manager can do is send his team out to control the game and create chances, and that's exactly what he did in the first half. Liverpool couldn't take those chances, but did Milan even have a shot on goal from open play? I concede he made several errors in the second period, but you still can't knock his achievements over the last few years with such a limited group of players.

No way, man.

Even my mate who is a Liverpool fan could only laugh at how shocking Pennant is by the end of the match.

If they had a right winger who could actually find a pass and cross a ball they could have scored about 6 tonight.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

2 league titles, 6 FA cups, Fairs Cup, prestigious Intertoto Cup. I think we have a few things knocking in the old trophy cabinet there, most foreign under 15 fans don't realise that though.

2 league titles, 6 FA cups, Fairs Cup, prestigious Intertoto Cup. I think we have a few things knocking in the old trophy cabinet there, most foreign under 15 fans don't realise that though.

:D

Guest smoggeordie

New owner = 26  pages

Liverpool lose = 27 pages?

f****** hell :lol:

Longest thread = 7 pages :(

No way, man.

Even my mate who is a Liverpool fan could only laugh at how shocking Pennant is by the end of the match.

If they had a right winger who could actually find a pass and cross a ball they could have scored about 6 tonight.

I agree, by the end of the match he had completely lost it. Still, best of a mediocre bunch in the first half, for me.

Guest kingdawson

Poor game but delighted Milan won. Best team in Europe bar none. Won it fair and square. Respect to the red half of Milan.  :clap:

who are you trying to kid?

Poor game but delighted Milan won. Best team in Europe bar none. Won it fair and square. Respect to the red half of Milan.  :clap:

Not biting tbh.  :lol:

Guest smoggeordie

Trophies don't lie.