Sibierski leaving

Leazes1986

Guest alex

All this 'never good enough' SHITE from a club that has continually bankrolled some of the most underperforming bags of SHITE for years

So we should keep players on now because we have made mistakes on the past??

Thats some good change management, that.

He'll ask you point out where he actually said that. Well, he would have if I hadn't just posted this.

All this 'never good enough' SHITE from a club that has continually bankrolled some of the most underperforming bags of SHITE for years

He'll ask you point out where he actually said that. Well, he would have if I hadn't just posted this.

Even though his inference is clear?? Yes, i expect he would.

Guest Invicta_Toon

No we should stop pretending that certain players aren't worthy of respect from the fans of this shithouse club, when clearly they have done a good job when no other cunt could be persuaded to come here

No we should stop pretending that certain players aren't worthy of respect from the fans of this shithouse club, when clearly they have done a good job when no other cunt could be persuaded to come here

He did a decent job for us - thats what it was, his JOB. He got paid well for it, he got praise from the fans at the time for it, and thats the end of it. We don't owe him anything, same as he doesn't owe us anything. Time for a parting of the ways between a true joutneyman, and a club who were desperate enough to sign him.

you think player who is scoring 1 goal in 4 games is doing a good job???

and also it was Roeder's fault that he didnt managed to persuade someone better to come here and waited for the last moment to get Sibierski.

Guest Gemmill

I see Vic's attitude towards the "fans of this shithouse club" in an entirely different light now that I know that he's a cockney wanker.  I get the impression he views us all as thick Northern arseholes or something, with him here to enlighten us in his Dick Van Dyke accent. 

Si Le Sib may be staying here now!!

Sibierski could still stay at Newcastle United

07:15 24/05/2007

Antoine Sibierski could still stay at Newcastle United Football Club, according to his agent.

The French star has rejected a new twelve-month offer from the Magpies as he seeks a two-year deal, yet his agent believes there is still a chance an agreement can be struck.

"Antoine does not want more money, he simply wants to sign a two-year deal and does not feel it is worth uprooting his children from their current school just for one," said Willie McKay.

"He left Manchester City in disappointing circumstances, but he is still regarded as a top, top player and has been during his career. He is very disappointed to leave Newcastle - but it is not too late for him to sign a two-year deal."

Guest Ridzuan

Antoine Sibierski could still stay at Newcastle United Football Club, according to his agent.

The French star has rejected a new twelve-month offer from the Magpies as he seeks a two-year deal, yet his agent believes there is still a chance an agreement can be struck.

"Antoine does not want more money, he simply wants to sign a two-year deal and does not feel it is worth uprooting his children from their current school just for one," said Willie McKay.

"He left Manchester City in disappointing circumstances, but he is still regarded as a top, top player and has been during his career. He is very disappointed to leave Newcastle - but it is not too late for him to sign a two-year deal."

Yeah but only if we offer him a 2 year deal which I dont think is a good thing to do.As much as I admire Sibierski's attitude to stay at the club,I dont think telling the board what he wants is a good thing.If he dont like it,he may leave.

Yeah but only if we offer him a 2 year deal which I dont think is a good thing to do.As much as I admire Sibierski's attitude to stay at the club,I dont think telling the board what he wants is a good thing.If he dont like it,he may leave.

That's that shithead Willie McKay talking bollocks, trying to manouver a move for his client.  Wouldn't trust a word of it.

Guest newcastle4life

Did well based on the rubbish of last season but not a top player easily replaced saw not really a lose.

• 2 weeks later...

His contribution was greatly apreciated last season. Doesn't bode well for Boltons ambitions though. Good luck to him anyway.

Can't really see him starting many for them. He isn't really mobile enough to be an attacking midfielder nor do they need him as a striker as they have Davies as their target man.

Good luck to him all the same.

Helped us a lot in Europe!

Guest Ridzuan

Sibierski is going to be very happy with this news surely if he moves to Bolton.He still gets to play in Europe,though I dont think he will not feature much for Bolton,just like he did with us.