Hreidarsson joins Pompey.

Optimistic Nut

Guest DavB93

Wouldn't mind Campbell, what are people's thought's on us signing Phil Jagielka from Sheff Utd (Right Back possibly)...

Guest gggg

Jloyd Samuel has gone to Bolton aswell.

All the average players being snapped up before we get a chance of signing them.  :celb:

Harry said on SSN yesterday that Sol would not be leaving, even though they signed Distin and Bramble was likely to sign, he even mentiod they he would be after another defender too. So no I don't think he will let Sol go, unless he whacks in a transfer request like or an offer is made that Pompey can't refuse.

what are people's thought's on us signing Phil Jagielka from Sheff Utd (Right Back possibly)...

Good shout. When I have seen he has played CB or DM/CM not sure what he would be like at RB but he looks like has bit about him. We have signed the likes O'B & Bramble from clubs who have went down before & it hasn't worked out long term.

could be Distin and Campbell as first choice with Hreidarsson and Bramble as backup. Primus to leave or simply converted to full back like Stefanovic.

We should get O'B back off them bluelaugh.gif Is Griff still there? Or was his loan spell at Stoke made perm.

Guest DavB93

what are people's thought's on us signing Phil Jagielka from Sheff Utd (Right Back possibly)...

Good shout. When I have seen he has played CB or DM/CM not sure what he would be like at RB but he looks like has bit about him. We have signed the likes O'B & Bramble from clubs who have went down before & it hasn't worked out long term.

Don't know how much he would cost but better than Carr.

Harry said on SSN yesterday that Sol would not be leaving, even though they signed Distin and Bramble was likely to sign, he even mentiod they he would be after another defender too. So no I don't think he will let Sol go, unless he whacks in a transfer request like or an offer is made that Pompey can't refuse.

You seem to be forgetting something quite important: Harry Redknapp is a two-faced liar. Wouldn't rule it out just yet.

PS:

Hreidarsson plays on the left too.. not a bad player

Yes, he is.

You seem to be forgetting something quite important: Harry Redknapp is a two-faced liar. Wouldn't rule it out just yet.

PS:

Hreidarsson plays on the left too.. not a bad player

Yes, he is.

A fair point, he a slobbery chopped two faces fker like, also I am not to convinced Sol intends on staying, has 1 year left on his deal though..

could be Distin and Campbell as first choice with Hreidarsson and Bramble as backup. Primus to leave or simply converted to full back like Stefanovic.

Primus would be too clumsy and slow as a full back.

He won't be short of suitor as a centre back or defensive midfielder. I doubt he would want to relegate himself to a full back. He should go to Everton as replacement for the aging Carsley and Stubb.

Would be a great squad player, although would cost up to £5m apparently. knock two off and he would be a solid buy.

If the rumours of Campbell wanting out are true and wanting to come to us, Redknapp wont be able to stop him.

He won't be short of suitor as a centre back or defensive midfielder. I doubt he would want to relegate himself to a full back. He should go to Everton as replacement for the aging Carsley and Stubb.

£4m 'done deal' according to someone on an Everton board. Then the thread was mysteriously deleted by a mod with no explanation.

As for Hreidarsson I'm astonished that he continues to be signed by Premiership clubs. He's been consistently gash for years.

I reckon Campbell will leave as well, they have the following centre backs:

Distin

Primus

Hreidarsson

Stefanovic

4 is enough for anyone. Plus, there's Traore and Pamarot who have both filled in there under 'Arry

Andy Todd is on a free now aswell, Harry said he really liked him in that BBC bung programme didnt he?

aye, said "i like him, hard as fuck"

or along those lines

Ohh, my prediction that Pompey will go down could come true.  Ha'way Herman make it five relegations from the Premiership lad.

I always thought he was a fairly competent defender so I was suprised to find he's been relegated 4 time from the Premiership the other week.

Pompey seem to have a decent squad but are terrible every time I see them.  Quite bizzare actually.  Quite close to signing Sulley Muntari as well last I heard, he would be a hell of a signing in my opinion.   

Guest super_shay1

Doesn't seem like Bramble is going to Pompey after all.

Despite positive press comments appearing earlier this week, Portsmouth boss Harry Redknapp has passed up the chance to sign former Magpie Titus Bramble on a free transfer. ( from nufc.com )

Doesn't seem like Bramble is going to Pompey after all.

Despite positive press comments appearing earlier this week, Portsmouth boss Harry Redknapp has passed up the chance to sign former Magpie Titus Bramble on a free transfer. ( from nufc.com )

You can hardly blame them though can you, tbh?  :lol:

£4m 'done deal' according to someone on an Everton board. Then the thread was mysteriously deleted by a mod with no explanation.

Have you changed your opinions on David Moyes? Will you take up the option to buy Manual Fernandes? He is a huge talent and a proven quality for you. David Moyes seems always hittting the right note in transfer market recently.

Have you changed your opinions on David Moyes? Will you take up the option to buy Manual Fernandes? He is a huge talent and a proven quality for you. David Moyes seems always hittting the right note in transfer market recently.

I am happier with him than I was before. Largely because after his surrender of 3 points at the Spurs home match and all the boos he rightfully got in return he has changed his style and been a LOT more positive in his tactics/style of play. If that continues then I will be delighted.

We won't be signing Fernandes permanently by the look of it. Probably can't afford to get him AND expand our thin squad for the extra UEFA matches. He might come to us on loan again though.

talking of Pompey, strong rumours down here that we're talking to Matty Taylor.

As a squad-boosting signing, I'd be happy with that.

Bit of a strange one, for me. Him and Gareth Barry are almost the exact same player.