Manchester United agree Anderson fee

Guest kingdawson

HOLY SHIT.

Just watched Andersen and Nani videos on Youtube....they look amazing! Pure talent, Man Yoo could be unstoppable next season, hope we pull our fingers out and resign robbie elliot to stop them :D

Smith is s****.

Saha is surely going.

Rossi has never done anything in professional football in this country to put him anywhere near "decent"

Solskjaer is a million years old and his legs are falling off.

Rooney breaks his leg first game of next season, they're f*****. Well, depends if they replace Saha with anyone decent.

Ok if Saha is going then they will need a replacement. But Saha isn't going and no one (quality player) would want to come and become an understudy to Rooney whole season.

I reckon Samaras could do a decent job there :p

Guest kingdawson

on two unproven youngsters is a gamble. Fair enough if they also sign proven quality though.

Your gaffers (Arnsen/Jol) have been gambling on youngster for a while now, although not at this end of the market.

Were not challenging for the league though.

Dont get me wrong, these are exciting times if your a united fan but i still think they need a quality front man.

Envy is such an ugly thing dude ...

You keep saying htey are unproven but so was Ronaldo. Unti they come to the league and play here no one knows yet. Somehow I think they will do extremely well, especially with Ferguson bringin them along. They will also settle quickly with the portuguese figurehead there in Carlos Quieroz not to mention Ronaldo too.

I've told you already, Harry Kewell will be playing on the left-side of midfield for Tottenham next year. You guys were so sure it was Nani, so what happened?

Doubt it.

Envy?? ive just said that there both good signings but If you cant see that there gambles then theres nothing much else i can say. Tbh i didnt ever think we would sign Nani but i did hope we would.

Man Utd always seem to get their players right at the beginning of the transfer windows, if not just before it opens.

This is where we've done badly, waited too long and paid for it in the past.

I just wish the board would hurry the fuck up and sort the bloody shares/greedy fat fucks out so that we can get on with the rebuilding!

Man Utd always seem to get their players right at the beginning of the transfer windows, if not just before it opens.

I just wish the board would hurry the f*** up and sort the bloody shares/greedy fat fucks out so that we can get on with the rebuilding!

Agreed. Fuck off Freddy and fucking splash the cash Ashley.

HOLY s***.

Just watched Andersen and Nani videos on Youtube....they look amazing! Pure talent, Man Yoo could be unstoppable next season, hope we pull our fingers out and resign robbie elliot to stop them :D

i watched luque and viana videos on youtube when we signed them :rolleyes:

not saying they'll turn out the same but it's not a good guide.

I just wish the board would hurry the f*** up and sort the bloody shares/greedy fat fucks out so that we can get on with the rebuilding!

"Splash The Cash Ash"

I like the sound of that, I hope it sung at the matches this coming season  :whistle:

Hat's off to Man U for this like. They've just splashed £50m on 3 top, top players. Ferguson obviously thought they were a bit short going forward and he's gone out and solved the problem. Carrick not quite up to filling Keane's boots? - fuck it, here's Hargreaves to lend a hand.

Chelsea are going to seriously have to catch up next season. They finished 6(?) points behind and Man Utd have sorted their weaknesses already. I expect them to be fucking electric going forward next season.

Surely you are lying? YouTube only came to existence in 2005, whereas we signed Viana in 2002?

Hat's off to Man U for this like. They've just splashed £50m on 3 top, top players. Ferguson obviously thought they were a bit short going forward and he's gone out and solved the problem. Carrick not quite up to filling Keane's boots? - fuck it, here's Hargreaves to lend a hand.

Chelsea are going to seriously have to catch up next season. They finished 6(?) points behind and Man Utd have sorted their weaknesses already. I expect them to be fucking electric going forward next season.

Gotta be slightly better than Richardson and Fletcher :D

Surely you are lying? YouTube only came to existence in 2005, whereas we signed Viana in 2002?

:lol: 1-0

Chelsea are going to seriously have to catch up next season. They finished 6(?) points behind and Man Utd have sorted their weaknesses already. I expect them to be f****** electric going forward next season.

I don't think that Chelsea have much to catch up next season to be honest. They were seriously impeded by the unlikely and prolonged absence of Cech and Terry. Even though Schevchenko and Ballack failed to lit up the league Chelsea were not far behind Manchester United. They won 2 cups, reached CL semi final, 2nd in the Premiership. A very commendable achievement under restricted playing resources (Chelsea's own fault I know).

Anderson and Nani are not guaranteed success yet. And in any case they are not going to replace Scholes and Giggs outright. It will still be the same old Man U (Rooney-Scholes-Giggs-Ronaldo) vs Chelsea.

Didn't Ferguson say Man U were after 3 player in the transfer window? With the deals for Anderson, Nani and Hargreaves that probably means Owen wasn't one of the 3 originally mentioned?

Hopefully he can fit one more in then ;)

Didn't Ferguson say Man U were after 3 player in the transfer window? With the deals for Anderson, Nani and Hargreaves that probably means Owen wasn't one of the 3 originally mentioned?

Beat me by milliseconds  :thup:

Chelsea are going to seriously have to catch up next season. They finished 6(?) points behind and Man Utd have sorted their weaknesses already. I expect them to be f****** electric going forward next season.

I don't think that Chelsea have much to catch up next season to be honest. They were seriously impeded by the unlikely and prolonged absence of Cech and Terry. Even though Schevchenko and Ballack failed to lit up the league Chelsea were not far behind Manchester United. They won 2 cups, reached CL semi final, 2nd in the Premiership. A very commendable achievement under restricted playing resources (Chelsea's own fault I know).

Anderson and Nani are not guaranteed success yet. And in any case they are not going to replace Scholes and Giggs outright. It will still be the same old Man U (Rooney-Scholes-Giggs-Ronaldo) vs Chelsea.

Buying these 3 means that Man U have severely strengthened the current best team in the league. Chelsea are playing catch-up for the first time in 3 years. They've got to better these 3 deals if they're going make a run at the title. Now that Chelsea have tightened the purse-strings, I just can't see them matching Man U next season after this.