Keane Issues Ultimatum

Guest TinoInHiding

Guest TinoInHiding

http://www.bolton.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=67614

KEANE ISSUES ULTIMATUM

Manager Roy Keane has threatened to quit the club if more transfer funds are not made available. Keane was promised a substantial kitty if the Black Cats won promotion, but despite this and increased season ticket sales, the cash has not materialised. Sources close to the ex-Manchester United player say that he is ready to walk if the situation isn`t remedied.

Sunderland have had a fruitless time in the transfer marker. A bid for Bolton 'keeper Jussi Jaaskenainen was rejected out of hand by both player and club and a cash plus player deal for David Nugent met the same fate.

If Keane does carry out his threat then Manchester City have emerged as front runners to appoint him. Despite the Manchester United connection, it is felt that his disciplinarian approach would suit City and if the proposed take over goes ahead he would have the bounty he craves.

Keane isn't going to attract any top players for 2 reasons!

1) There Sunderland the amazing yoyo club, so who'd want to go there!

2) Keane is still hated by alot of top pro's so he'll be fucked there too!

Be funny if they amassed less points than there record prem season!

with 30m in tv money as min next year how can a promoted side not have min of 15m to spend??  Any chairman with balls larger than quail eggs would see the gamble as worthwhile.

SOunds like nial quinn has been telling some pokies,.

Guest Gent

Highly doubt any of this story is true.  Your idiots for believing it is.

Oh dear. :razz:

Picked up on that myself, didn't know if I was being too petty or not! Hahaha :lol:

sent the link to a few mackem mates.

The response was priceless, got stuff like, "He'd never leave us, he's happy here".

I'm sure they don't know him personally, so they can leave the "happy" bit out.  And I also promptly asked them about his past record of walking out at crucial moments.  Something that caused their now-chairman to blubber in front of the world's media alongside McCarthy.

It shut the fuckers up to say the least.

Guest Gemmill

Aye I text my sister's mackem boyfriend with the news.  Couldn't give a shite if it's true or not, if it makes him brick it even for 30 seconds, it'll have been worth the effort.

Sunderland in for Forlan according to SSN - £25m to spend this summer

Think this thread should evolve into a lets all laugh at Sunderlands transfer activity thread

Ours hasn't exactly started any better mind you...

I would literally piss myself if he walked out.  Can't see it happening unfortunately but if some mackems are sleeping a little less sound then it's all good. They don't deserve oxygen, the cunts.

They can only sign so many x man utd players then their fucked and as we all know Man utd don't let decent players go very often and the ones they do are out of Sunderlands price range

Guest Morph

Highly doubt any of this story is true.  Your idiots for believing it is.

Oh dear. :razz:

Picked up on that myself, didn't know if I was being too petty or not! Hahaha :lol:

You're then.  Give a shit, yous knew what I meant.  Anyways, why do you all give a shit what Sunderland do or don't do?