England v Brazil

Guest BooBoo

be funny if we lost in Estonia tbh.

I always thought you were Finnish ???

Fuking Estonian customs really don't like the Fins.

Went on the Finnish booze cruise (where you stay overnight on the ferry) to Estonia, god they've got some beef with you lot.  :o

Just in case anyone has forgotten, it's not like England played well the last time Lampard was 'dropped'.

Here's a reminder.. Read from page 9 onwards..

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=37700.200

Lampard gets too much of the blame for the whole team being ineffective and shit. Joe Cole did fuck all today, and there wasn't any support from the fullbacks either. Lampard and Gerrard don't mix, true, but it's unfair to actually blame only Lampard and conveniently forget that England were pathetic in the last game in which he didn't play and everyone seemingly got their wish.

He did fuck all today, AGAIN! At least Cole etc have looked half decent the last few times they were out in an England shirt.

For Frank Lampard 2007, just read John Barnes 1992.

Looks good for club but utter shit for country. He's just not performing for England. He needs to be dropped but he won't be.  :rolleyes:

Even for club he's been below par for a long time. Had a slight resurection this season once he grabbed a few of his 20 yard multi deflectional goals.. didn't last long.

It actually annoyed me today seeing him be the first to catch up with Terry to celebrate the goal and being all smiles. Fuck off man.

Does make you wonder what goes through his head when he goes home.

he must surely go over this performanc ein his head and think "I must try and do this more" or " I must try and get more 1-2's going" or stuff like that.

There just never seems to be any improvement in his England performances.

For me though, it isnt just Frank. For years now there has been a total lack of fluidity and off the ball movement in our perfromances.  Our coaching must be frighteningly shit

he must surely go over this performanc ein his head and think "I must try and do this more" or " I must try and get more 1-2's going" or stuff like that.

For me though, it isnt just Frank. For years now there has been a total lack of fluidity and off the ball movement in our perfromances.  Our coaching must be frighteningly shit

He goes home and thinks "£128,000 a week, fuck Chelsea I am worth more than that!" apparently....

He goes home and thinks "£128,000 a week, fuck Chelsea I am worth more than that!" apparently....

Where's he going to pissing go, anyway? No one'll take him for the wages he's on let alone any more than that. Fat, greedy twat.

Find these quotes highly amusing:

Terry told BBC Sport: "David was different class, his delivery is superb. It was a great ball from Becks and it was about time I scored again.

Aye, Beckham had a decent match, but all this hype because the goal he set up was a free kick, how much did he set up in open play?

"To nearly get the clean sheet, 15 seconds away, shows that as a team we defended well."

How many years have England been saying "nearly"

People doubted he (Frank Lampard) and Steven Gerrard can play together but they proved against a world-class team that they can do their job and they did it very well."

Says it all really.

was poor game for england.  The usual poor mclaren decisions.

However i wonder if there was a bit of tactics involved here.  I think the team for weds will be quite different.  (maybe i am giving the tosser too much credi??)

Estonia game is so crucial he would be crazy to reveal his team in advance.  Problem is though that the team need confidence, in what their game plan is, because tbh they dont seem to have one under mclaren.

I hope he get murdered on weds.  It would be better for england in the longterm if we fail to qualify for euro champ.  The england set up is such a joke......too many clueless muppits with there snout in the fa feeding trough.

Blood needs to be spilt BIG time, for the fans sake.

Sadly i fear the leeches in the fa are too firmly entrenched.  One of the reasons i would neve ever pay to watch england.

Not much to say other than I felt Dyer was decent.

He did well tbh did more when he came on than Lampard did all game.

Btw am i the only one who thought Shorey was average at best. He kept the ball well but he was too scared to attack the full back or even whip in a few crosses.

Guest king harry

How many more of those performances can Lampard get away with? The 'balance' was correct tonight, Gerrard restricted himself to a defensive role (which he played well), but yet again Lampard failed to produce one positive piece of football in the entire game.

Same old s***, the manager needs to make a decision. It doesn't work. I rate Gerrard above Lampard overall so stick Hargreaves next to him and Lampard on the bench. Won't happen though, we will continue to try squeezing square pegs in round holes.

Hargeaves will play there regular once he has signed and played a few games for manchestre united.

We look a very different side without Rooney. He's the one that produces the ideas that open up defences. We looked very predictable last night and it would have been an embarrassment if we'd won.

I'd agree that Dyer did well, though, and should definitely be in ahead of Smith.

I'd agree that Dyer did well, though, and should definitely be in ahead of Smith.

Dyer playing up front for England would show what a sorry state English footy is in. I mean, come on, there MUST be, there IS better strikers than him around, who will actually have a chance of scoring!

Dyer playing up front for England would show what a sorry state English footy is in. I mean, come on, there MUST be, there IS better strikers than him around, who will actually have a chance of scoring!

Exactly how many chances has Dyer had to score anyway? He rarely gets a game for England and if he does it's rarely up front. Deserves a chance.

Owen's legs have gone imo....still looks slow as Shola.

Just in case anyone has forgotten, it's not like England played well the last time Lampard was 'dropped'.

Here's a reminder.. Read from page 9 onwards..

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=37700.200

Lampard gets too much of the blame for the whole team being ineffective and s***. Joe Cole did f*** all today, and there wasn't any support from the fullbacks either. Lampard and Gerrard don't mix, true, but it's unfair to actually blame only Lampard and conveniently forget that England were pathetic in the last game in which he didn't play and everyone seemingly got their wish.

Frank shouldn't be in the starting XI but he isn't a bad player and doesn't deserve all the stick he gets. He's starting to become a scapegoat for much larger problems.

Exactly how many chances has Dyer had to score anyway? He rarely gets a game for England and if he does it's rarely up front. Deserves a chance.

If he cant do it at domestic level, what makes you think he can do it at international? Honest question.

If he cant do it at domestic level, what makes you think he can do it at international? Honest question.

All I'm saying is that, in the current situation, the best option might be to play Dyer in that position linking striker and midfield. In the absence of Rooney and Lennon, we don't have much pace or movement, and Dyer at least will give you a bit of that.

A completely different option would be to play Crouch, but the team as it now stands is already a bit slow, and Crouch won't help that.