Joey Barton completes move for £5.8m - Man City

Dokko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest TheOrder

Post it on KUMB mate  :celb:

wouldn't just yet,until he actually signs i wouldn't go jumping about!

Nah, not to gloat about Barton, just to show them the facts :)

Blowing bubbles. Aye spunk bubbles, you dirty cockeny fags!

-We are more likely to win trophies

-At Newcastle you'd be playing in midfield with Nicky Butt. Here you'd be playing in midfield with Scott Parker.

-You may think with their 52K stadium they're a 'bigger' club supporters wise. But have you ever seen it at a UEFA Cup match? Half empty. And we are going to be playing in a 60K stadium in a couple of years.

Absolutely hilarious, more hilarious than Scholes to Sunderland and more unbelievable.

The fact it's half empty for UEFA Cup games is because the UEFA Cup is s***, most of the games are like playing League One sides, and we've played over 80 games in Europe in the last 10 years.  s**** like West Ham and Spurs haven't even played 20.

"And we are going to a 60,000 stadium :lol:" and..........:lol:

This is a club who have averaged over 30,000 TWICE in their history, opposed to a club who have set world record average gates, and in the last 7 seasons alone have never been lower than the 11th best supported club in the world, as far as average gates on concerned.  You really couldn't make that up.  I won't go on about attendances, but that great promotion season of 92/93, West Ham had a really good season too, they were only 8 points worse off than ourselves, their average gate? 15,000 I rest my case cor blimey, jellied pie, nice gaff, apples and pears cockney wanks.

The biggest and most accurate insult I can bestow on them is they're a very very poor mans Tottenham, and truly that is an insult.  If you asked your average foreigner who Newcastle United are and I've seen this first hand in countries like Thailand, "yay Newcastle Araan Sheela!"  if you asked them who West Ham were they'd think you were on about a part of a pig.  Deluded cockney c***s.  Hand on heart I wouldn't put them in the top 15 clubs in this country, I don't think many would.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Guest andynufc84

Whats the latest on SSN?

Having medical, then will return to possibly complete the deal

5 year contract allegedley

Guest DavB93

Whats the latest on SSN?

So sounds like he might be going to West Ham to have talks with them also....hope not.

Nice one Stevie  :thup:

mackems.gif

Especially "The biggest and most accurate insult I can bestow on them is they're a very very poor mans Tottenham, and truly that is an insult. "

bluelaugh.gif

Whats the latest on SSN?

So sounds like he might be going to West Ham to have talks with them also....hope not.

Why would he have a medical with us then go and talk to Wist 'aaaaaam?

Whats the latest on SSN?

Eh? Why would he undergo a medical here, then speak with West Ham? You speak to both (if you want to of course), then have the medical with whoever you've chosen.

Guest johnson293

I always thought the medical was one of the last things to be done before signing on with a club.

If it has gotten as far as a medical, surely the personal terms have been agreed??

Maybe he intends to speak to Alan Curbishley to say, "thanks but no thanks"?

The medical must have some expense attached to it, so if he was to have one here, then speak to and decide to join them, then we'd be out of pocket.

Thats why I always assumed it was only ever doen when a player was 'in the bag' so to speak.

Guest Kayleigh

why would he go to west ham anyway?it isn't yet definite they will be in the premiership if sheffield utd can help it.

I always thought the medical was one of the last things to be done before signing on with a club.

If it has gotten as far as a medical, surely the personal terms have been agreed??

Maybe he intends to speak to Alan Curbishley to say, "thanks but no thanks"?

The medical must have some expense attached to it, so if he was to have one here, then speak to and decide to join them, then we'd be out of pocket.

Thats why I always assumed it was only ever doen when a player was 'in the bag' so to speak.

Probably, but Bartons agent said to the sky reporter there finalising a 5 year deal while Barton goes for his medical.

I'd say its nailed on.

I'm bloody loving this!

Barton having a medical, Viduka practically saying he's going to be a Newcastle player next season, Rozehnal eager to join us.

All this, and the transfer window hasn't even been opened yet!!