Joey Barton completes move for £5.8m - Man City

Dokko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

We dont give a f*ck how big we are, we also couldnt give a toss that you lot have a nice big stadium full of women and children.

Just as well.  Newcastle have the lowest female/male ratio of any club in Britain, not that this means anything.  "FAAKIN ITS AWW FAAAKIN PWOPAH  MEN DAHN THE FAAKIN BOLEYN COS WE'RE THE 'ARDEST CAANTS IN THE WEWWWD"

You lot dont go because you have done it a few times recently. And you only go for the result on the pitch? I take it you didnt go?

:lol One reason why it's difficult to name a bigger set of mongish fans than West Ham.  You can slag Liverpool fans but at times they can put a really good argument up.  On the other hand we're shit because we only go to see the toon win.  West Ham fans all think they're Danny Dyer.  "IF WE CAN'T WIN ON THE PITCH WE'WW WIN OFF IT COS WE'RE THE FAAKIN ICF , WE DOWNT FAAKIN CAYAHH ABAHT OWWD BIWW, WE'WW DO THEM AN'AWW"

Barton is a scouser and scousers have no class.

Rare decent point.

We at West Ham do famously have gracefull and passionate fans (see the famous v Forest cup semi, and also the famous recent final v Liverpool) Our numbers are very good, and we have them from a different seed bed than yow. Our fans also had (as in past) the most scary reputation. We moved on, but we have a culture of fans different from yours but of high stature.

"we have fans of a different culture" what a total wank, I'm laughing reading it.  I'm not proud of what happened in 1980, but lets just say Tony Cottee nearly became part of a BBQ.  Granted now we have little or no cunts like that.

As for the game against Forest.  4-0 down singing Billy Bonds Claret N Blue Army so fucccccccck, was exactly the same when we were at Cardiff and 4-1 to Man Utd, nothing to be proud of, just 30,000 half pissed/sobering up cunts with nothing else to do but sing and so some pride.  Besides all you have to look forward to is going back to your Redbridge highrises where the only cunt on your floor who speaks English is you.  Cunts.

Basing that your clubs is better than ours as the fans in your opinion are better is daft. Perhaps if you were comparing your fans to Boro's or Evertons or Villas, or Sp*rs, but not ours shun.

Well I'll say right now Everton's fans are in a different league to yours, but comparing ours to West Ham is like comparing Kelly Brook to Dot Cotton.

Guest elbee909

Talking about their away fans outsinging our home fans at SJP.  It's never, ever as bad as the way ours outdo them at Upton Park, their place is like a bloody morgue.  Mostly because we usually beat them there.

go to planetfootball interview is on there, saying that talks are progressing well, having a medical, then he will talk to west ham.  agreed always thought the medical was the last part of the deal to be completed but seems he at least wants to know what they have to say.

Talking about their away fans outsinging our home fans at SJP.  It's never, ever as bad as the way ours outdo them at Upton Park, their place is like a bloody morgue.  Mostly because we usually beat them there.

I can't remember them ever bringing more than 2,000 here.  First away game back with the big boys, after a great 3-1 home win against Blackburn yet they couldn't fill 2,000 even in 05/06.  They're a true nothing club in every sense of the word.

Guest elbee909

I can't remember them ever bringing more than 2,000 here.  First away game back with the big boys, after a great 3-1 home win against Blackburn yet they couldn't fill 2,000 even in 05/06.  They're a true nothing club in every sense of the word.

Great sig by the way, heh.

They really are thick c***s:

From a Poster called Rio about NSG username-

"Then tell us why you managed to spell your own username wrong. I'm presuming it was supposed to start with smug."

:lol:

"Then tell us why you managed to spell your own username wrong. I'm presuming it was supposed to start with smug."

:lol:  Think it was a dig tbh.

Guest elbee909

Hope he's not named Rio after Ferdinand?  Who left them for Leeds FFS :D

:lol:  Think it was a dig tbh.

hmm.....I prefer to think they're just thick cunts ;D

Guest gggg

fucking hell  :laugh:

Does anyone else have the feeling that West Ham will hi-jack Viduka and Barton from us? - We will sell Parker and end up without these two as West Ham have gone mad and they are offering silly money to everyone.  Barton and Viduka are hardly the loyal types.

May not happen, but can't help but think West Ham are will just offer more cash than us.

Barton and Viduka are hardly the loyal types.

What makes you say that? Would be safe to say that both of them could have moved on from their respective shit clubs a lot earlier than now.

Guest TheOrder

Does anyone else have the feeling that West Ham will hi-jack Viduka and Barton from us? - We will sell Parker and end up without these two as West Ham have gone mad and they are offering silly money to everyone.  Barton and Viduka are hardly the loyal types.

May not happen, but can't help but think West Ham are will just offer more cash than us.

Nope. Not at all.

NSG at 311pm one of the cockney wanks posted a pic of our away support at Deportivo in the INTERTOTO CUP with the caption

Rio wrote:

I can safely say when we played Metz in he Intertoto we had far more than when the Toon played in Coruna

Put this up

I can safely when we played Inter Milan in the San Siro I can safely say we had far more than West Ham's average gate in their 1993 promotion season.

http://www.italymagpies.it/ToonGoal.jpg

put it in reply to his pic