Joey Barton completes move for £5.8m - Man City

Dokko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Asking how many we took to Palermo. :lol:

F*cking hell. That was their first game in Europe for years, that was our 8th or 9th European match of the season.

We we warned by them not to go!

:lol:

Fuking muppets, honestly i really hope Sheff Utd take em down.

Guest elbee909

Asking how many we took to Palermo. :lol:

F*cking hell. That was their first game in Europe for years, that was our 8th or 9th European match of the season.

Weren't there West Ham fans warning us not to go there, too?

Is it 100% nailed n that he will talk to them too?

You would think we would not bother with the medical until he has said he wants to join us, it would be better to wait and see what happens if Barton wants to tlak to the Hammers also before bothering with a medical.

Barton will fly thru the medical, he's never had an injury in his life.

Well, if they're only looking at his knees that is...

If they're giving him a psychological exam tho....  :tard: :rocky: :nope: :laugh:

Apparently in the medical he asked for a punch bag, medicine ball and a skipping rope. He also said he didn't want wages, just the prize money for winning the match.

Barton will fly thru the medical, he's never had an injury in his life.

Well, if they're only looking at his knees that is...

If they're giving him a psychological exam tho....  :tard: :rocky: :nope: :laugh:

How is his fitness? Didn't seem too miss large chunks of the season to me through injuries.

Guest Triglett

I'm quite enjoying this, as an outsider. I've always thought the 'big club' debate has been pathetic, even when I've been involved, but this really does hammer (haw haw)  the point home  :uglystupid2:

There are some updates on KUMB btw. Pictures and everything.

from KUMB...

"SmogGeordie,

When you wake up tomorrow you'll still live where you do, you'll still be a geordie

Concern yourself with that."

I think I might drive up to Amble tomorrow to take in the beautiful countryside and fresh air.  Then stop by the local to toast the arrival of Barton with a pint of Brown.

whilst our friend who posted that can take a tranquil ride on a packed tube to the local market, a la eastenders, and buy some beautiful knocked-off billy two-stripe tracksuit bottoms that have been nicked off the back of one of Mike Ashley's trucks before going to the cafe for the delightful upmarket haute cuisine that is egg and chips, and then calling his mates on the "dog and bone" to go to the Queen Vic to toast the arrival of Parker with a pint of overly-expensive, quite frankly flat pint of "London Pride".

He's the one that needs to concern himself with where he lives......

from KUMB...

"SmogGeordie,

When you wake up tomorrow you'll still live where you do, you'll still be a geordie

I think I might drive up to Amble tomorrow to take in the beautiful countryside and fresh air.  Then stop by the local to toast the arrival of Barton with a pint of Brown.

whilst our friend who posted that can take a tranquil ride on a packed tube to the local market, a la eastenders, and buy some beautiful knocked-off billy two-stripe tracksuit bottoms that have been nicked off the back of one of Mike Ashley's trucks before going to the cafe for the delightful upmarket haute cuisine that is egg and chips, and then calling his mates on the "dog and bone" to go to the Queen Vic to toast the arrival of Parker with a pint of overly-expensive, quite frankly flat pint of "London Pride".

You posted that? Thats beautiful TBH.

I suppose they can be happy with the fact there is little risk of Parker beating up his team mates at West Am, but then again they will have the worry of him giving the ball away alot while doing penny turns in the centre circle every game..

I guess nothing we say will upset them though, they must  still be on a massive high after escaping the drop due to the spineless FA not doing what was right and sending them down where they belong.

from KUMB...

"SmogGeordie,

nar I havn't.  I think I need to register, and registering on their lame excuse for a forum is a waste of my valuable time.

If anyone has done though, feel free to copy and paste it on there to aggrivate them - but link it back so I can see a response!  :D

Guest elbee909

I'm actually born in the east end of London, but my mum's from Newcastle along with the rest of my family - hence supporting Newcastle.  Despite my roots I wouldn't live in the east end if you paid me, bloody shithole!

Guest smoggeordie

from KUMB...

"SmogGeordie,

I think I might drive up to Amble tomorrow to take in the beautiful countryside and fresh air.  Then stop by the local to toast the arrival of Barton with a pint of Brown.

nar I havn't.  I think I need to register, and registering on their lame excuse for a forum is a waste of my valuable time.

If anyone has done though, feel free to copy and paste it on there to aggrivate them - but link it back so I can see a response!  :D

posted it fella ;)

I'm actually born in the east end of London, but my mum's from Newcastle along with the rest of my family - hence supporting Newcastle.  Despite my roots I wouldn't live in the east end if you paid me, bloody shithole!

My mother was born and raised in Hackney.  She met my dad when he went down looking for work.  However, for 23 years now she's lived in the north-east after he told her this was the place to be.

She's never looked back in all honesty!