Joey Barton completes move for £5.8m - Man City

Dokko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Nappy Rash

you think Joey Jo Jo deserves £300k

I think i'm on safe ground here tbh

Did I say he he deserves anything or are you asking another fuckin stupid question?

His contract stated that he could move if anyone offered £5.5m, he didnt ask for a move so legally he is entitled to his "loyalty" payment.

But your oblivious "safe ground" and ridiculous strawmen obviously supercede legal frameworks  :lol:

Guest Invicta_Toon

Did I say he he deserves anything or are you asking another fuckin stupid question?

His contract stated that he could move if anyone offered £5.5m, he didnt ask for a move so legally he is entitled to his "loyalty" payment.

But your oblivious "safe ground" and ridiculous strawmen obviously supercede legal frameworks  :lol:

I must be confused, I thought you were defending paying Barton £300k

and yes, he did ask for a transfer, he had the option to not to talk to us and demonstrate the very loyalty he was being paid for, when in fact the little scrote jumped at the chance, and both he and city are laughing all the way to the bank

Guest Nappy Rash

Why because I used basic logic to say he had been paid £300k? I suppose if you closed your eyes, ran around in circles for 30 mins and downed a litre ov Vodka you could come to that conclusion like.

and yes, he did ask for a transfer, he had the option to not to talk to us and demonstrate the very loyalty he was being paid for, when in fact the little scrote jumped at the chance, and both he and city are laughing all the way to the bank

No he did not ask for a transfer, he exercised his right to talk to a club meeting the release clause (this is the important part) Manchester City insterted into his contract.

All very, very simple  :coolsmiley:

get a grip man, he's at a club where he's been suspended and told he should leave

a release clause is met and what?  he's gonna say nah this is a right laugh here i think i'll stay and not play football again for the remainder of my contract....

jesus

Guest Invicta_Toon

Why because I used basic logic to say he had been paid £300k? I suppose if you closed your eyes, ran around in circles for 30 mins and downed a litre ov Vodka you could come to that conclusion like.

No he did not ask for a transfer, he exercised his right to talk to a club meeting the release clause (this is the important part) Manchester City insterted into his contract.

All very, very simple  :coolsmiley:

ah right so his loyalty extends only so far? I wonder why they had to have a release clause in the first place, if in fact it was City that asked for it and not willie mckay

Guest Invicta_Toon

get a grip man, he's at a club where he's been suspended and told he should leave

a release clause is met and what?  he's gonna say nah this is a right laugh here i think i'll stay and not play football again for the remainder of my contract....

jesus

who asked him to leave?

and after all that you think the word loyalty has any place in this situation? daft

if anything Barton owes City in damages

Guest Nappy Rash

ah right so his loyalty extends only so far? I wonder why they had to have a release clause in the first place, if in fact it was City that asked for it and not willie mckay

Totally and utterly irrelevant.

At least it looks like its sank in though  :celb:

Guest Invicta_Toon

Totally and utterly irrelevant.

At least it looks like its sank in though  :celb:

rubbish

if he's claiming loyalty it wouldnt matter who offered what, City could never have forced him out the door

Guest Nappy Rash

rubbish

Be positive, I'd say you were consistent  :parky:

if he's claiming loyalty it wouldnt matter who offered what, City could never have forced him out the door

Again totally and utterly irrelevant, he's claiming loyalty because he never asked for a move, a clause was met in his contract which enabled him to leave, simple really.

Man City suspended him and made it clear he wouldnt be playing anytime soon you knacker  :lol:

Guest Invicta_Toon

rubbish

Be positive, I'd say you were consistent  :parky:

Again totally and utterly irrelevant, he's claiming loyalty because he never asked for a move, a clause was met in his contract which enabled him to leave, simple really.

Man City suspended him and made it clear he wouldnt be playing anytime soon you knacker  :lol:

I think you need a dictionary tbh

loyalty doesn't have a set limit, either you're loyal or you're not

Barton was under no obligation to speak to any club, but he JUMPED at the chance to

Guest Nappy Rash

The problem is you're lacking a vital organ required to think, but top marks for trying.

Nonsense, you either ask for a move and say goodbye to your loyalty payment or you move by other means and you are legally entitled to it, very, very simple.

Barton was under no obligation to speak to any club, but he JUMPED at the chance to

So what, totally and utterly irrelevant in the pathetic point you are arguing.

Guest Invicta_Toon

The problem is you're lacking a vital organ required to think, but top marks for trying.

Nonsense, you either ask for a move and say goodbye to your loyalty payment or you move by other means and you are legally entitled to it, very, very simple.

So what, totally and utterly irrelevant in the pathetic point you are arguing.

you are so far removed from logical thought it's not even funny any more

good luck in the asylum

Guest Nappy Rash

Nappy Rash in non-deluded posts shocker.

Nothing has changed other than you must be in agreement with me this time.

Therein lies the answer  :coolsmiley:

Guest Invicta_Toon

there are people on parade today who have more loyalty in their little fingers than the scumbag barton will ever have in his entire miserable lonely existence

Guest Invicta_Toon

he'll be like Scott Harrion, can't make it back to England for an assault trial because a Spanish judge has confiscated his passport while he awaits trial for the alleged assault on the fat eddie murphy over access to the rowing machine at half 5 in the morning

Guest Toon83

Listen, all of you still going on about the loyalty bonus, who really gives a shit, he is our player now, no matter if you think he is greedy or what not, judge him for his performances in the black and white next season, i mean come on all players are in it for the money and go to the highest bidder so whats £300k to a football team when they are paying a player £70k a week and a £5.8m transfer fee

Let it go and move on :rant:

Guest Invicta_Toon

Listen, all of you still going on about the loyalty bonus, who really gives a shit, he is our player now, no matter if you think he is greedy or what not, judge him for his performances in the black and white next season, i mean come on all players are in it for the money and go to the highest bidder so whats £300k to a football team when they are paying a player £70k a week and a £5.8m transfer fee

it's idiots with that kind of view which allow things like allow the Dyer/Bowyer incident to happen on the pitch

do you think that is all forgotten or do you think NUFC is still a laughing stock to the nation?

it's just another in a long line of short sighted idiotic decisions

Guest Toon83

it's idiots with that kind of view which allow things like allow the Dyer/Bowyer incident to happen on the pitch

do you think that is all forgotten or do you think NUFC is still a laughing stock to the nation?

You saying i'm the idiot here btw?

Guest Invicta_Toon

You saying i'm the idiot here btw?

did you brush off the bowyer signing too?

We will be a bigger laughing stock when Owen leaves us for £9m, or when Luque is finally free transfered, i hear no one laughing at us sort out as small matter of £300k payment.

We ended the bad blood if anything.