Joey Barton completes move for £5.8m - Man City

Dokko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Appiah/Makoun

Emre            Barton

Milner                              Martins

Viduka

Sell owen for £9m and get Appiah or Makoun in for £7-8ish

wonder if him and emre will get on :lol:

exactly what I thought!

Who's the bad boy now? :lol:

Quite looking forward to having the vicious little pair of fuckers in the middle actually.

Get in a big, intimidating DM alongside them to back them up and we'll be a lot harder to play in the middle of the park.

how tall is barton 6ft? would be good to get a big bastard of a cb to back up the midfield not just random agression like parker had but a beast that doesnt get muscelled off the ball. Then we dont have to relie on the long ball tactics bramble felt hell bent on trying

5ft 11 so not far off.

exactly what I thought!

Quite looking forward to having the vicious little pair of fuckers in the middle actually.

Get in a big, intimidating DM alongside them to back them up and we'll be a lot harder to play in the middle of the park.

how tall is barton 6ft? would be good to get a big bastard of a cb to back up the midfield not just random agression like parker had but a beast that doesnt get muscelled off the ball. Then we dont have to relie on the long ball tactics bramble felt hell bent on trying

5ft 11 so not far off.

Barton is never that tall. 5'8 maybe.

exactly what I thought!

5ft 11 so not far off.

woooohoooo what a guess, I suppose SA has already mentioned getting height in the team something we have known that has been lacking for a while and means we may stop throwing goals away (usually at bads times) when we could be man marking alot better with organisation and players that can jump higher than the head of the guy next to them.

exactly what I thought!

5ft 11 so not far off.

just thought i would check this out official man city site has him as 5'11 tbh although other sites have him down as anything fron 5'7 to 6ft

exactly what I thought!

5ft 11 so not far off.

Varies depending which website you are looking at but your official website has him at 5ft 11. That said I think our official website had Andy Carroll (about 6ft 4) at something like 5ft 6 :lol:

exactly what I thought!

5ft 11 so not far off.

1.80m according to Actim. That makes him 5ft 9in.

exactly what I thought!

5ft 11 so not far off.

Varies depending which website you are looking at but your official website has him at 5ft 11. That said I think our official website had Andy Carroll (about 6ft 4) at something like 5ft 6 :lol:

.cock says kazenga is from south africa too...

Guest elpapi

ridiculous we're paying his £300k  :uglystupid2: no matter how much he deserved it... just mental  :idiot2: try doing that in normal work life, get embarrassing high wages of your new company and let them pay even more to fill your own pockets... lunacy

exactly what I thought!

5ft 11 so not far off.

1.80m is 5ft 11 isn't it? 5ft 9 is 1.75? :D

exactly what I thought!

5ft 11 so not far off.

1.80m is 5ft 11 isn't it? 5ft 9 is 1.75? :D

I always have 2.5cm to an inch an that gets me to 6ft. Like Dr said maybe when he is on the pitch and you see him thats when you know what height he is, if he is under 5'10 though I would not be suprised if we did go for my beast as a cb option, although just cause your small doesnt mean your not fierce just more for set piece sake

I also thought he looked fairly tall tbh (maybe its because he is quite skinny, like Jenas always looked about 6ft 5 imo).

I trust the Doc though, he has seen him a hell of a lot more than me. 

http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/6094/clipboard01rc0.png

How "Big" is "Big Sam" then...? 14'3?  :laugh:

Honestly its pretty simple, I'm 5'11 myself and I used to sit right at the front, there's no way Barton is as tall as me  :coolsmiley:

http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/6094/clipboard01rc0.png

How "Big" is "Big Sam" then...? 14'3?  :laugh:

Honestly its pretty simple, I'm 5'11 myself and I used to sit right at the front, there's no way Barton is as tall as me  :coolsmiley:

just looked up that an a site has him as 6'3 an a quater so he is a tall bloke

How big's his cock?

Vic asked me.

Dave your going to have to go through with meeting him at the travel lodge as planned this weekend to find out mate

Bugger.

Not me.

Still nowt on the official NUFC site like...........

Although that's probably 'cos Craig Hope's eating the spaghetti hoops on toast his mam cooked him for his tea...

lmao, craig hope has as much personality as a spaghetti hoop too

Guest Toon83

Still nowt on the official NUFC site like...........

Although that's probably 'cos Craig Hope's eating the spaghetti hoops on toast his mam cooked him for his tea...

lmao, craig hope has as much personality as a spaghetti hoop too

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10278~1033471,00.html

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10278~1033461,00.html

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10278~1033468,00.html

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10278~1033112,00.html