Joey Barton completes move for £5.8m - Man City

Dokko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Nappy Rash

well he didn't get what he was owed from Man City

I think he did actually as we paid the extra £300k which presumably will have went straight to him  :lol:

Guest Invicta_Toon

well he didn't get what he was owed from Man City

I think he did actually as we paid the extra £300k which presumably will have went straight to him  :lol:

so it didn't come from Man City then did it

Guest Invicta_Toon

Poor Joey.

not in your eyes, and certainly not in his

he's laughing all the way to the bank while he's fucked over his new club before he's even kicked a ball

well done joey

Guest Invicta_Toon

so it didn't come from Man City then did it

Of course it did you knacker  :lol:

whatever, brain of britain here

Guest Invicta_Toon

By the time you've finished arguing about this he'll of earned the same again, and that again is before he's even kicked a ball in anger.

and?

so his obscene contract makes his behaviour irrelevant?

Guest Nappy Rash

whatever, brain of britain here

Is the best apology you've got in you  :lol:

I bet head hunters pester the fuck out of you  :lol:

By the time you've finished arguing about this he'll of earned the same again, and that again is before he's even kicked a ball in anger.

and?

so his obscene contract makes his behaviour irrelevant?

Why is it obscene?

Guest Invicta_Toon

Whats £300k when Vic has something else to moan about?

aye it's nowt important is it?

Guest Nappy Rash

aye it's nowt important is it?

Whats £300k when we made a profit and sold for more, a player who he is replacing?

Do you just like whinging about fuck all for the sake of it?

Money is now no object, edudate yourself a little and try and move on,

Guest Nappy Rash

I bet joey barton could ass rape you idiots and you'd put a positivie spin on it

I bet you'd be wrong as usual  :lol:

You remind me of a dickhead thats sits behind me at SJP and whinges when we win 5-1 because they could have scored in the first half and we'd never have won 5-1  :lol:

Guest Invicta_Toon

you remind me of someone who gets fucked over regularly and can't see it through your stupidity

fact is we all know it'll be down to mackay

fact is mackay works for barton

fact is barton is patently not the brightest spark around

fact is we know joey ain't been sitting there pouring over his accounts and the legal details of his contract demanding his 300k

what we'd all LIKE to have seen was barton tell mackay just to forget it given the bad press he's courted recently but he's not done that for whatever reason

we, as a club, have decided to pay it in order to push the transfer through presumably as allardyce believes that for 5.8m he's getting a very good player and it would stop west ham paying the 300k and getting him...at the end of the day based purely on football we swapped parker for barton and got 1.3m in return

no-one comes out of this deal well in my opinion, not barton, mackay, man city or nufc so move on....

Whats £300k when we made a profit and sold for more, a player who he is replacing?

Do you just like whinging about f*** all for the sake of it?

Money is now no object, edudate yourself a little and try and move on,

The last line is a bit unfortunate.  bluelaugh.gif

Guest Invicta_Toon

fact is we all know it'll be down to mackay

fact is mackay works for barton

fact is barton is patently not the brightest spark around

fact is we know joey ain't been sitting there pouring over his accounts and the legal details of his contract demanding his 300k

what we'd all LIKE to have seen was barton tell mackay just to forget it given the bad press he's courted recently but he's not done that for whatever reason

we, as a club, have decided to pay it in order to push the transfer through presumably as allardyce believes that for 5.8m he's getting a very good player and it would stop west ham paying the 300k and getting him...at the end of the day based purely on football we swapped parker for barton and got 1.3m in return

no-one comes out of this deal well in my opinion, not barton, mackay, man city or nufc so move on....

man city came out of it extremely well, get paid £5.8m for an employee that cost you nothing and in any other business would have been sacked for no financial return

Guest Nappy Rash

you remind me of someone who gets f***** over regularly and can't see it through your stupidity

I saw a post yesterday insunuating you are wrong virtually 100% of the time, I wonder why a poster got that absurd idea  :lol:

Totally and utterly fuckin oblivious  :lol:

Guest Invicta_Toon

you remind me of someone who gets f***** over regularly and can't see it through your stupidity

I saw a post yesterday insunuating you are wrong virtually 100% of the time, I wonder why a poster got that absurd idea  :lol:

Totally and utterly fuckin oblivious  :lol:

you think Joey Jo Jo deserves £300k

I think i'm on safe ground here tbh