The Barton/Parker transfers - a sign of things to come?

Guest Knightrider

Guest Johan

"Look at me, my names HTT, no fucker reads my posts because they're so f****** long. I like to think that my posts are GREAT, and think everyones bumfucks me for writing something meaningful, but I ignore the fact that I'm really being bumfucked because I have the power. I'm a little bit like Alan Oliver and like to force my own ideas onto others. That is why I bummed Ottmar Hitzfeld so much and campaig"

:clap:

Give the guy a break, his posts have always had quality parts. These days they are also a lot shorter and much more to the point, intelligent and well written. Never seen you write shit.

"Look at me, my names HTT, no fucker reads my posts because they're so f****** long. I like to think that my posts are GREAT, and think everyones bumfucks me for writing something meaningful, but I ignore the fact that I'm really being bumfucked because I have the power. I'm a little bit like Alan Oliver and like to force my own ideas onto others. That is why I bummed Ottmar Hitzfeld so much and campaig"

Give the guy a break, his posts have always had quality parts. These days they are also a lot shorter and much more to the point, intelligent and well written. Never seen you write shit.

Oh dear.

mackems.gif

Give the guy a break, his posts have always had quality parts. These days they are also a lot shorter and much more to the point, intelligent and well written. Never seen you write s***.

Oh dear.

WHOOSH! :lol:

A hell of a lot of the deadwood is out now. Just Dyer left ;)

Now we need 7+ players and in Barton we have made a good start.

Give the guy a break, his posts have always had quality parts. These days they are also a lot shorter and much more to the point, intelligent and well written. Never seen you write s***.

Oh dear.

When did Babayaro, Carr, Ameobi and Duff leave??

Guest Johan

Did I miss irony?:)

You missed a lot...

Hey, you cant win every time. I´ll leave it there for people to laugh at and also say I am sorry! ( not that I know what I am sorry about, I am just confused and feel it is better to retreat on this one)

Oh dear.

Aye leaving us with a defence of Nobby and Taylor!

Woo!

:lol:

Those 4 you mentioned are backup IMO. Duff is crocked so not going anywhere.

NM you hate Ameobi with so much passion I'm not even gonna bother ;)

Oh dear.

Woo!

Dyer is more use to us than Babayaro or Carr!

Oh dear.

Woo!

Dyer is more use to us than Babayaro or Carr!

Aye but Dyer could generate some funds. Cant see anyone buying the others.

Besides I can't see Dyer staying with all this speculation.

Guest Kenton Magpie

Duff? cut the lad some slack, one tough first season and he is dead wood! really harsh!

Duff? cut the lad some slack, one tough first season and he is dead wood! really harsh!

Its NM he is always harsh.

Duff wasn't the best last term but it doesn't mean he is finished yet.

Did I miss irony?:)

You missed a lot...

Hey, you cant win every time. I´ll leave it there for people to laugh at and also say I am sorry! ( not that I know what I am sorry about, I am just confused and feel it is better to retreat on this one)

Its alright mate, easy mistake to make seeing as half the forum agrees with Scy  :razz: :lol:

Need to get rid of Dyer now.

West Ham??

Read an ITK (a mate of 2 pools) on another forum saying that Taylor had been told he was first choice centre back next season and Dyer had been told he was playing Right Back (which he has done beofre for Ipswich, England and NUFC).

Taylor starting and Dyer at right back ... 3-5-2 maybe? That way Sam can have his three man midfield, which he seems to prefer, as well a second striker to  partner one of our dwarves.

Do you think Dyer would be open to playing right-back though? I wonder what Sam sees in him to believe he would excel in this roll. Dyer is still the man with no position after all these years ... I wonder if he was receptive to the idea.

Guest optimistic nit

I wonder why we still have to sell before we buy.

Not that I care a fuck over Parker departing but the Barton purchase is entirely dependant on the Parker sale being finalised it would seem.

Perhaps not much at this stage has changed.

i'm not sure. if we don't sell parker what do we need barton for? they both play in the same position, i couldn't see it working. i see it as...

we don't really need someone in the defensive mid position but if we could sell parker, and end up with someone almost as good/ better at a profit on less wage then i'll do it.

Need to get rid of Dyer now.

West Ham??

Read an ITK (a mate of 2 pools) on another forum saying that Taylor had been told he was first choice centre back next season and Dyer had been told he was playing Right Back (which he has done beofre for Ipswich, England and NUFC).

Taylor starting and Dyer at right back ... 3-5-2 maybe? That way Sam can have his three man midfield, which he seems to prefer, as well a second striker to  partner one of our dwarves.

Do you think Dyer would be open to playing right-back though? I wonder what Sam sees in him to believe he would excel in this roll. Dyer is still the man with no position after all these years ... I wonder if he was receptive to the idea.

His opinion shouldn't come into it. He does what he's fucking told to. Can't see him fronting up to Allardyce like he did to Robson, can you?  :lol:

Guest Deep456

Agreed.

"His replacement is Joey Bartona very committed player for Newcastle even if last season wasn’t his best at Newcastle. Barton of course comes with a terrible record of anger and woe from Manchester City – who seem only too willing to dump him. "

from http://nufcblog.com/allardyce-forces-parker-out-as-barton-moves-in/

Interesting continental player we have coming in! Hillarious description of his problems.

Agreed.

Disagree. Whats he done to you's?

Agreed.

these plebs have nothing positive to contribute thus moaning pointlessly is their lot.

Guest gggg

"Look at me, my names HTT, no fucker reads my posts because they're so f****** long. I like to think that my posts are GREAT, and think everyones bumfucks me for writing something meaningful, but I ignore the fact that I'm really being bumfucked because I have the power. I'm a little bit like Alan Oliver and like to force my own ideas onto others. That is why I bummed Ottmar Hitzfeld so much and campaig" :clap:

Agreed.

The worst sin possible,written long posts they can't read apparently.

Why even speculate on what that ITK says? It's always bollocks anyway!

Whatever, i've no reason to disbelieve the lad as i know he is from North Shields/Tynemouth way and does know Taylor.

A lad i know from darn sarf says Dyer played right back/wing back quite a few times for Ipswich and although not the best tackler in the world he was quite good at it due to his pace getting him out of trouble.

Agreed.

these plebs have nothing positive to contribute thus moaning pointlessly is their lot.

:thup: