The official "f*cking get in" thread

Guest Knightrider

Guest Knightrider

By the way, 2 months back he demanded that the club should stay in Geordie ownership as well.  Explain yourself Coach you sellout!

IDEALLY

And my lets not buy the title still stands, I believe the club can generate enough money itself to still have a say in the transfer market which to be fair we have never come up short in doing.

Ashley has supposedly handed Sam a £40m kitty.  That's not money the club has generated.  I suggest you rethink your season ticket purchase - I'm sure you'd rather go blind than watch players bought with non-club generated money playing for a non Geordie owner. :razz:

Hardly Chelsea type spending or West Ham type spending then which is what I'd be against. Don't mind Ashley adding an extra 10m to a kitty or using some of his own money to buy a world-class player but I'm hoping we don't just go out and spend 100m or so ala Abramovic.

"A few extra 10s of millions isn't gonna hurt.  I draw the line at 100s though.  I'm a man of principle."

:lol: you know what I mean, see Dave's thread.

I started supporting this team because it was such a shambles. After I read that "Fifty years of Hurt" book, I had a feeling that I would never see this team compete for anything. Now? Although we haven't played a single game since Roeder left, it doesn't even feel like the same club. I'm not used to optimism in my sports. Most of the teams I support win nothing. I'm glad I was there for a tiny bit of the pain, because now I can appreciate what may be happening here.

Roeder out...Shepherd out...Jesus.

Guest Armchair Pundit

It's funny, I started supporting the Toon at the beginning of the Keegan era, just happened to be the time I came of age around the game. I've seen several ups and downs, nice to be on an up again after such a long down  :rolleyes:

im so fucking delighted at this moment...my boss isn't that delighted though when i have spent an hour or two reading news today.

Fuck him, sack me if necessary  >:D

Would be interested to see the face of NE5 - the official FFS mouthpiece, the all knowing most loyal Newcastle United mighty super fan.

I imagine like any other lad born and bred on Tyneside with a lifelong passion for the club, he is delighted.

Uncalled for tbh.

Guest hagler

we were never on ssn this time last year........this year were on every day....and all for good reasons.ive never seen a closed season like this.......brilliant

we were never on ssn this time last year........this year were on every day....and all for good reasons.ive never seen a closed season like this.......brilliant

Nor me :lol:

I bet other fans are getting sick and tired of the breaking news.

New billionaire owner  :thup:

The Halls out  :thup:

Shepherd's power all but gone  :thup:

60,000 + SJP on the way  :thup:

Money to spend on new players  :thup:

A very good and competent manager in charge  :thup:

Nucleus of a good team to build on  :thup:

New era  :thup:

FUCKING GET IN!!!!  :clap:

blueyes.gif

:celb:

:smitten:

http://www.toontastic.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/nufc.gif

and today's my birthday!  blueyes.gif

Guest Petay

I think my eyes are decieving me, every day I wake up and Newcastle are signing good players.  Whats more we are currently 1.5million up!  I always wanted Allardyce and I'm so glad he is justifying my faith, he also looks a bit like my Dad.

Guest Petay

Whats more two of my best mates are Spurs fans and another is a Liverpool fan and in recent years its been hell watching their smug faces as their teams go in the right direction as Newcastle appointed Souness and then Roeder and plunged further into the depths.  Now they can look at my smug face as a new dawn hopefully breaks.

I don't know if my body can take too much of this, my heads still thudding after last night and I've got to go and do it all again.  At least it's Friday tomorrow and I'll have a couple of days to recover before Monday, after a couple of top-up's obviously.

:drink::occasion14::celb:

:celb: :celb: :celb:

Happy days!!

I must have felt this good at times when Bobby was in charge but it seems so long ago that i can't recall.

Sam has worked his magic already in getting rid of most of the crap and almost securing 4 quality signings for -£1.5m  :clap:, and to top it off he's just been handed £45m to spend.  bluelaugh.gif

Checks over his shoulder for Jeremy Beadle......... :D

:celb: :celb: :celb:

Happy days!!

I must have felt this good at times when Bobby was in charge but it seems so long ago that i can't recall.

Sam has worked his magic already in getting rid of most of the crap and almost securing 4 quality signings for -£1.5m  :clap:, and to top it off he's just been handed £45m to spend.  bluelaugh.gif

Checks over his shoulder for Jeremy Beadle......... :D

http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/5218/beadlewi8.gif

Would be interested to see the face of NE5 - the official FFS mouthpiece, the all knowing most loyal Newcastle United mighty super fan.

I imagine like any other lad born and bred on Tyneside with a lifelong passion for the club, he is delighted.

Uncalled for tbh.

Uncalled for, how? He is very delighted to be the FFS mouthpiece day in day out, never embarrased in showing off his all encompassing Toon knowledge of past 2 milleniums, first to critises every glory hunter, Keegan bandwagon jumper perceived by him. He is a superfan of the highest order and he happily lives such life.

He most likely relishes my descriptions of him. It is not uncalled for, it is called for, very much so. These are honour badges he pins on his toon scarf.

And according to him, Newcastle United under Freddie Shepherd is the 5th most successful football club last decade. Shepherd is a saviour to the club and has done very well in leading the club's years after years Europe charges. What more can you ask for for a club outside top 4?

He should be shitting his pants now that a successfully run, financially sound football club with glittering CV in the last decade he supports is being taken over by an non-geordie outsider who has not declared his intention publicly. He has stated too many times that a change of boardroom management will most probably be bad for the club hence his resistance to every takeover rumours and his staunch supports for Freddie Shepherd.

To quote Keegan: "But I'll tell ya - you can tell him now if you're watching it - ... I tell you honestly, I will love it if I see his face - LOVE IT!."

I am pretty much giddy with delight, and I have no one really to share the good news with.  I have been wandering around the office all day and people keep saying that I seem to be in a great mood today.

Such an amazing turn of events in such a short time.  I am from the States and live in Atlanta.  A couple days after the Reading game while standing in line for lunch a man in front of me commented on the Newcastle shirt I was wearing.  An unusual thing around here for sure.  Turns out he is a real live Geordie who runs a soccer academy locally here.  We chatted a bit about the season, but the discussion of the year was so bleak, that it wasn't too entertaining to talk about it.  I told him I have been following since around 2000, he said try growing up there and dealing with it your whole life.  As we walked off we took turns observing what we needed to turn the club around, he commented that we needed more defenders and more strikers.  I commented that we needed a new Coach and a new Chairman.  He half laughed and said why not a new owner as well.  We both laughed bitterly at the thought of all that.  I am sure if I met him in the line at the counter again we would be high fiving instead of shaking our heads.

What a difference a month makes.