Has Big Sam came out and said what he's going to do with Luque...

Guest DavB93

Guest DavB93

Has Big Sam came out and said what he's going to do with Luque...just remember a deal with PSV when Roeder was here (Seems years ago) but nowt else been said.

Guest DavB93

Today had been going so brilliantly... :lol:

Sorry, just saw somebodies aviator with him on and wondered what was going to happen. Will Sam get the best out of him or sell him (if we can).  :laugh:

I can't find the article but basically he said something about building the entire team around an attack down the left side, spearheaded by Luque.

i really really think you should find that article blueyes.gif

I can't find the article but basically he said something about building the entire team around an attack down the left side, spearheaded by Luque.

i really really think you should find that article blueyes.gif

It's around here somewhere, I think I filed it under B ... can't remember for what though.

Guest alex

I'd be surprised if he didn't have a look at him. I'd be surprised if he made it here though nonetheless.

Sorry, just saw somebodies aviator with him on and wondered what was going to happen. Will Sam get the best out of him or sell him (if we can).  :laugh:

:whistle:

:whistle:

He would be stupid not to have a look at him.  Duff and N'Zogbia haven't exactly done anything to warrant a place ahead of him.

Guest teepee

if we have the cash to keep him on - let's do so for another 6 months - let him get a game or two on the left..... then let sam decide

Thought the loan deal with PSV had all been agreed??  :undecided:

aye, same here. thought it was all going to go ahead on the 1st July. 1 season loan with an option for PSV to buy him then.

seem to remember reading it somewhere.

http://www.cdnn.info/industry/i041218/amelia_earhart_250301.jpg

I think my aviator is better.

He left the club before Sam arrived. The deal for Luque to go on loan was signed before Glenn was sacked and Luque wasn't one of the people who stayed around to talk to Sam after the season had ended.

I think we would have seen some piece of news like that on SSN if he was going to Holland after SA arrived but there hasn't been any talk of him...

I think SA will have a look at him...

Guest Prince_Monkey

Unless it had all been agreed before SA was appointed then I can't see SA just going "Yeah I heard that Spanish international was shit and the club had wasted £9m on him. Get rid"

Ok his wages must be high but as scottass mentioned Duff and Zoggy aren't exactly making the position their own. Plus he can play up front when owen and Shola get injured. (Ignoring Martins for a minute)

Hmm Viduka and Luque up front? MV laying off decent balls for him to show his finishing skill.

Anyway, point being I don't think he'd immediately write off Luque considering the quality he can get out of average/past it players.