European U21 Championship

Guest SwissMagpie

Yeah in the real world Great Britain is one country, in football terms it's four. The 2012 team will basically be an England U-23 team because Wales and Scotland don't want their players to play incase they lose their individual status in the future.

Yeah in the real world Great Britain is one country, in football terms it's four. The 2012 team will basically be an England U-23 team because Wales and Scotland don't want their players to play incase they lose their individual status in the future.

5 :p

Thats a shame think, all those talented players we are going to miss out on...  ???

More than not the squad would have been English anyways.

5? though the republic were their own in the olympics.

Manuel Ferdnandes! The way forward him.

Clearly talented, proven in Premiership, proven in U21, clearly has big game temperament, cool, good vision, good footwork, brave. Everton should break their bank to buy him and ensure tha he stays and plays for them for 5 years.

If I was a betting man (something Im actually considering becoming for this game!) I would be lumping all my moneys on Serbia. I bet I could get crazy odds, would not think twice about backing a team that had won every game theyve played their proper team in, without conceeding a goal. Buying money. blueyes.gif

If I was a betting man (something Im actually considering becoming for this game!) I would be lumping all my moneys on Serbia. I bet I could get crazy odds, would not think twice about backing a team that had won every game theyve played their proper team in, without conceeding a goal. Buying money. blueyes.gif

they've never faced the phenomenon that is Royston

That was a great assist by De Ridder. The Serbs have still looked dangerous, and how that waterrus keeper is still in the side ahead of Krul is a joke. Serbia could have had two goals down to mistakes from him.

True, the Serbs are worryingly dominant on their set pieces and Waterman (Waterreus is the former PSV and Rangers goalkeeper) is flapping at the ball, so anything can happen in the second half. Holland should have had a second however, yet De Ridder blasted it over from 10 feet out..

3-0!!!! Rigters!!!

European championship u21 top goalscorer available for a fixed 200k fee.. Wonder who's gonna snap him up..

Babel looks like getting man of the match. If Arsenal has scouts watching this final it will have certainly increased the chances of a move for him..

:idiot2:

:idiot2:

Lol, the words of a madman. Their defence is shocking tonight.. Hope you haven't put a bet in..?