Roda JC after Krul; signed new 4-year NUFC contract last week

stozo

I'd rather send him to the Championship, keep him in the country and experience more of the English game.

Also means we as fans can keep a better eye on him and also we'll get some random posters signing up buzzing when they realise what a talent the lad is.

Problem is nobody in the Championship wants him. The highest he'll go in England is League 1. Eredivisie will be much better for him playing against teams like AZ, PSV and Ajax.

Also your last piont is rather silly that he should be kept in England so the fans can watch and prople can post on this board about him.

Chill out, tongue in cheek etc...

seems a good idea to me, get some experience. as long as he remains ours though, i think he can become given when he retires. we could loan him to watford like ben foster!

already replaced him with Mart Poom tbh

More good news - signed a new 4 year deal last week.

Newcastle United goalkeeper Tim Krul has confirmed he is set to go out on loan next season.

Krul is highly regarded at Newcastle and stepped in admirably last season against Palermo in the Uefa Cup, keeping a clean sheet on his first-team debut.

The Magpies are keen for the young Dutchman to gain plenty of experience and will allow him to go out on loan next season.

Krul, who is currently with Holland's Under 21 side for their European Championship campaign, recently put pen-to-paper on a new deal at St James' Park.

The Premiership club are now actively searching to find a suitable club to aid the 19-year-old's development over the next 12 months.

"We're looking for a loan," Krul told Sky Sports News.

"I'm allowed to go on loan for next season so we're looking for a club now. We're waiting for clubs, maybe Championship, we'll have to see."

Krul also revealed he signed a new long-term contract with Newcastle last week which ties him to the North East club until 2011.

"I signed a new deal for Newcastle last week, a four-year deal so I think that's a very good thing for me and for the club," he said.

"Newcastle is a massive club for me and I really want to stay there so I hope my future's there."

Meanwhile, Krul has set his sights on eventually displacing Shay Given as Newcastle's number one.

He added: "Shay is a fantastic goalkeeper, one of the best and Steve Harper as well. It's a hard challenge for me but in a couple of years I hope I can challenge them."

Guest Toon83

Yup good news

We have tied down one of the best young prospects in Europe and are looking at getting him some much needed first team experience next year, look what a loan has done for Ben Foster  :thup: :thup:

I like the way he knows he probably isn't going to be our number one for a couple of seasons aswell. Could have quite easily got big headed and started throwing a strop when he wasn't instantly put in as number 1. 

I like the way he knows he probably isn't going to be our number one for a couple of seasons aswell. Could have quite easily got big headed and started throwing a strop when he wasn't instantly put in as number 1. 

you mean harper wont be made number one when shay goes after all his years of waiting???

on a serious note the lad showed true promise obviously could still turn out to be a flop but while he is here for the long term and is under little to no presure then its a very good thing for the club.

you mean harper wont be made number one when shay goes after all his years of waiting???

on a serious note the lad showed true promise obviously could still turn out to be a flop but while he is here for the long term and is under little to no presure then its a very good thing for the club.

God forbid... :-X