SSN back pages 13-06-07

madras

Guest Armchair Pundit

Waste of talent if Nugent goes there, showing no ambition - he might as well say he never wants to play for England

bent to w/ham £18mill

nugent to mackems £6mill

If Bent doesn't end up at Tottenham after all of the ITK claims they have been making it would be unreal.

They would officially rank as the most delusional fans ever!

Waste of talent if Nugent goes there, showing no ambition - he might as well say he never wants to play for England

depends on what other offers were there,and how keane sold the club.

bent to w/ham £18mill

It would be hard to top that for stupidity in this transfer window, he's worth £7m tops.

Guest graemeh72

15 goals last season playing in that dire Charlton team.

Put Bent in a good team and he'll get you 20+ goals a season easily.  Still only 23 aswell.

Thats mostly correct, I'd put him on a level with a fit Saha

Bent is worth around £10m imo, he's a decent player, not going to win a match on his own or produce magic or anything but he scores regularly and has a fairly good all round game. with fee inflation, plus wham's icelandic money, and their need to price other clubs out of the bidding, it is understandable that his price would rise.

bent to w/ham £18mill

nugent to mackems £6mill

If Bent doesn't end up at Tottenham after all of the ITK claims they have been making it would be unreal.

The 3 best informed are still saying we are still saying we are still in pole position, awaiting Bent's return from holiday.  They also say Bent has told WHU he will not be joining them, something confirmed by 2 WHU ITK's on KUMB.

If the bingo club really have offered £18m (or £15m + Harewood depending on which paper you're reading), it could tempt Charlton to tell Bent he's not going anywhere unless there is an £18m bid on the table and that could force Bent's hand, go to the bingo club or go to the championship.  There is no chance whatsoever of Spurs putting in a bid even remotely close to £18m.  The last bid from Spurs was around £10m rising to £12m.

Guest kingdawson

bent to w/ham £18mill

nugent to mackems £6mill

No a certain other team has that title safely wrapped up.

bent to w/ham £18mill

nugent to mackems £6mill

Who's that then?

Guest Morph

bent to w/ham £18mill

nugent to mackems £6mill

Who's that then?

You can fuck off if your on about us.  I don't see many delusional fans on here.  All I see on here are emo bastards, "we're shit" "He's never going to be a good player for us" etc etc

I'm hearing that the bingo club have agreed a fee with Charlton, £16m + Haydn Mullins.

Charlton have told Bent if Spurs don't equal the bid (£18m) then he either goes to the bingo club or stays with them in the championship.  As levy won't pay anything like that, Bent is bound to go to WHU.  Shame, because we know he wanted to join Spurs (same agent as Daws and JJ) but not at any price.  He can console himself with £80k pw.

Oh well, life goes on.

bent to w/ham £18mill

nugent to mackems £6mill

Huddlestone better than Fabregas

Robinson 2nd best keeper in the world behind Buffon

Dawson 4th best English defender.

King the 1st (granted only a few said that, but they still said it!)

And that's only the four I can remember...

18m for Bent is an absaloute joke.

Also i've heard about Mullins and Harewood going the other way.

For 12m.Whats going on these days  :nope: :idiot2:

I was told Harewood refused to move to the Fizzy Pop, so they settled on £16m + Mullins.  No matter how the money is made up, it's lunacy.

I'm hearing that the bingo club have agreed a fee with Charlton, £16m + Haydn Mullins.

Charlton have told Bent if Spurs don't equal the bid (£18m) then he either goes to the bingo club or stays with them in the championship.  As levy won't pay anything like that, Bent is bound to go to WHU.  Shame, because we know he wanted to join Spurs (same agent as Daws and JJ) but not at any price.  He can console himself with £80k pw.

Oh well, life goes on.

Don't worry you will be able to console yourself with Harry Kewell and Marlon Harewood.

NAILED ON!!!