Obscure sh*t players you'd forgotten all about.

Guest posadageordie

I dunno. Remind me :lol:

Whatever happened to Paul Robinson? My lasting memory of that fella is seeing a huge red hickie on his neck when warming up.

I'm sure I heard recently he was in a bit of financial trouble. Anyone aware of this?

what about Stephane Guivarc'h, Carl Serrant, Laurent Charvet, Stephen Glass, Temuri Ketsbaia, John Karelse,Silvio Maric, Des Hamilton, Daniel Cordone, Pedro Dimas, Clarence Acuna, Wayne Quinn, Franck Dumas, Helder, Christian Bassedas ... just to name a few that's been in and out of the SJP... ;D

what about Stephane Guivarc'h, Carl Serrant, Laurent Charvet, Stephen Glass, Temuri Ketsbaia, John Karelse,Silvio Maric, Des Hamilton, Daniel Cordone, Pedro Dimas, Clarence Acuna, Wayne Quinn, Franck Dumas, Helder, Christian Bassedas ... just to name a few that's been in and out of the SJP... ;D

Acuna was actually very good in my book, was my favourite player for a while, always worked hard and scored goals

Not one of those did i read and think "oh yeah, him" ... which is surely what the title is implying? BTW Ketsbaia and Acuna weren't shit. :D

Not one of those did i read and think "oh yeah, him" ... which is surely what the title is implying? BTW Ketsbaia and Acuna weren't s***. :D

Happy now?  :-X Well, I actually came to THINK about all the crap we've had... first player that came to my mind was carl Serrant.. I have a vague memory of him

Nikos Papavasiliou.

Played only 7 games for us and I seem to remember him looking quite decent (Disclaimer - I may have been drunk). Then he vanished off the face of the earth.

the pass to Cole in our game away to Man u, 1993-94, absolute class and our first premiership point

Not one of those did i read and think "oh yeah, him" ... which is surely what the title is implying? BTW Ketsbaia and Acuna weren't s***. :D

Albert Luque

oh yeah, him