Copa América

Dave

Classic mugging by Brazil in this match. Not watched loads of the Copa but the Argies have been the team to be from what i've read from all accounts and Brazil have been very underwhelming. Three fucking nowt!

This has got to sting.

Argentina had everything to lose. Brought their A senior squad to win something-- for the first time in x years-- 20? 10?

Kaka and Ronaldinho are on vacation... and Brazil is pissing all over them.

seriously where do they get these commenators?Brazil r gd defensively but dont think they have the players at the business end?ah.......................kaka,ronaldinho,robinho,ronaldo,adrianho,etcand one of those players where playing in copa america still won iiiiit!

Guest Invicta_Toon

fantastic, always good to see Argentina get stuffed, even better when they are favourites and their captain scores a goal. have that you cunts

I hope all the gobshites in here have learnt a valuable lesson

fantastic, always good to see Argentina get stuffed, even better when they are favourites and their captain scores a goal. have that you cunts

You can't even comment on Brazil & Argentina without insulting everyone for a rubbish bite?

This is it with Argntina though, they batter teams like Serbia and Mexico but the mark of a great side and great players is how you perform on the big occasions against the best opposition.

Were they playing that silly 3-5-2 formation?

fantastic, always good to see Argentina get stuffed, even better when they are favourites and their captain scores a goal. have that you c***s

You can't even comment on Brazil & Argentina without insulting everyone for a rubbish bite?

Hes right, you guys disrespected, not saying all but many in here disrespected Brazil and although they were shit you have to respect the fact that we're the best team in the world and everyone can have bad days. although it was 5 matches in this tournament, we won against Argentinas best team, we fuckin stuffed them. Too bad this c*** Dunga wont get SACKED, cause hes gobshite to be honest.