Allardyce and Shepherd in Barca

Ally

Mr. usually reliable ITK on Skunkers:

We are in Barca meeting Gudjohnson. no mention of the central defender of barca, We have also offered and agreed provisional terms with Habib Beye who will give a defo answer on monday.

:banana:

Brilliant.

Exciting times indeed....My boss took me into his office yesterday to have a few words with me, he thought that i should be working more and not reading news on the internet.

How easy is that these days?

If Eidur does come and thats a big if right now seen as we may not even be interested him or vice versa would that mean the end of owen or martins? Serious question to consider as I know not everyone would be happy to see them leave.

Exciting times indeed....My boss took me into his office yesterday to have a few words with me, he thought that i should be working more and not reading news on the internet.

Come on mate, what was the real reason :lol:

:lol:

:lol:

'What's this? "Little Lolitas"? Explain yourself, man.'

Guest Verlaine

I am hoping for one of Barca's better known players, Zambrotta, Thuram, or even Etoo, but that seems like a really long shot.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Im as excited as a wolf in a chicken farm ffs..

Does the headline say exactly what this thread title is? Are they mentioning anything about it or is it just a headline?

We are in Barca meeting Gudjohnson. no mention of the central defender of barca, We have also offered and agreed provisional terms with Habib Beye who will give a defo answer on monday.

If both deals come off in addition to the already signed Viduka, Barton, and Rozenhal then this will be on one of the best transfer windows in recent memory. Plus there's the possibility of Geremi. Can't wait for the new season. We could be right in the mix if we can keep hold of Owen and Martins (or am I getting carried away?).

Guest Verlaine

Is there any conformation that Sam and Freddie have gone to Barcelona?

I find it incredible that Fred would fly anywhere so soon after a punctured lung.

Not that Shepherd.

If both deals come off in addition to the already signed Viduka, Barton, and Rozenhal then this will be on one of the best transfer windows in recent memory. Plus there's the possibility of Geremi. Can't wait for the new season. We could be right in the mix if we can keep hold of Owen and Martins (or am I getting carried away?).

Plus a left back  :lol:  blueyes.gif

Plus a left back  :lol:  blueyes.gif

and maybe left hand side of midfield or centre midfield if barton is pushing rightwards

Guest optimistic nit

Is there any conformation that Sam and Freddie have gone to Barcelona?

I find it incredible that Fred would fly anywhere so soon after a punctured lung.

Not that Shepherd.

which shepherd then?