Kieron Dyer

Alberto2005

I've got no time at all for him as a person, however a motivated Kieron Dyer is one of the best assets this club has.

how can you make statements like this?  is it a bad joke?

he's certainly not an asset on the pitch is he?  statistics and peoples own eyes tell us that

he doesn't sell shirts as such or raise our profile with any audience i can think of, therefore he's not a commercial asset

what other type of asset is there for a football player to be?

he's not a role model in any sense to anyone therefore he's not a moral asset

i'm running out of ideas here, someones gonna need to help me out

he's an asset to the treatment table, his own bank balance, to lurid newpaper headlines and of course his agent...beyond that he's a total and utter liability

Last season though, he scored 7 goals in 27 games, which was better than Scholes, Giggs, Fabregas...I think given a more advanced role, he's definitely an asset to us, and in the right-side of the Big Sam front three, I can see him doing well.

Last season though, he scored 7 goals in 27 games, which was better than Scholes, Giggs, Fabregas...I think given a more advanced role, he's definitely an asset to us, and in the right-side of the Big Sam front three, I can see him doing well.

oh dear lord, you've just put him in the same sentence as Scholes, Giggs and Fabregas...

oh dear lord, you've just put him in the same sentence as Scholes, Giggs and Fabregas...

Well considering everybody seems to be hammering him for his lack of goals, it's only fair he gets a bit of a defence.

Guest Ridzuan

Dyer leaving? I hope not.I think he still has a bright future especially under the guidance of Big Sam,Im sure he will be even better next season,that if he doesnt get injured again.If he does leave indeed,Spurs would be the last club that I want him to join.

Well, if Dyer got rid of his injury problems, became more motivated and began playing regularly (all things which could happen) the season 2007-08 could be his renascence. And he would then be an asset to the club.

A lot of if's, but my main argument for giving him the chance to succeed at Newcastle would be that I'd hate for him to succeed anywhere else.

The horrible spineless little cunt has been afforded more comebacks than Frank fucking Sinatra.

I hope the cunt never plays in a black and white shirt ever again.

And anyone trying to defend the scrawny bastard seriously needs to have their fucking thick heads examined.

The horrible spineless little cunt has been afforded more comebacks than Frank fucking Sinatra.

I hope the cunt never plays in a black and white shirt ever again.

And anyone trying to defend the fucker seriously needs to have their fucking thick heads examined.

blueyes.gif

The horrible spineless little c*** has been afforded more comebacks than Frank f****** Sinatra.

I hope the c*** never plays in a black and white shirt ever again.

And anyone trying to defend the scrawny b****** seriously needs to have their f****** thick heads examined.

that was unexpected

Is it wrong that I agree with Crumpy? It's makes me feel dirty to do so.

Not at all. He speaks the truth.

Dyer is a waste of oxygen. And £80,000 a week.

He costs us £11,430 A DAY.

Guest khyberpass

Well considering everybody seems to be hammering him for his lack of goals, it's only fair he gets a bit of a defence.

Got no time for the fella...have a real concern that he is a part of our dressing room issues...often looks like he had a heart transplant, and they forgot to put the other fcuker in...BUT Opt Nut is right in quoting his 7 goals...he is, along with Barton and (potentially) Milner, our best goalscoring Midfielder..goals are what we were shit at last season....a full season should see him into double figures....

People talk about getting rid of Martins - top striker for us; and Dyer - top scoring midfielder for us...we're not that good yet...

PLUS - if he starts playing the cnut, i'd love to see Sam lay the nut on him! :clap:

The horrible spineless little c*** has been afforded more comebacks than Frank f****** Sinatra.

And anyone trying to defend the scrawny b****** seriously needs to have their f****** thick heads examined.

Sadly this is typical of the Anti-Dyer lobby. Foam-flecked hatred which makes you wonder whether they can't present reasonable arguments for their case.

What are you? A mathematician?

Sadly this is typical of the Anti-Dyer lobby. Foam-flecked hatred which makes you wonder whether they can't present reasonable arguments for their case.

arguments have been put, they've just been ignored 'cause you can't read them in rose tinted spectacles

again though; his shooting is appalling, his crossing is appalling, his passing is appalling, his tackling is appalling, his positional sense is non-existent, his dribbling is only OK but is largely directionless, he has no isea how to utilise his pace in a game of professional football, he can't even spell "football brain", HE REFUSED TO PLAY FOR THE CLUB & BOBBY ROBSON

that's it summed up in a nutshell and i haven't even mentioned his off the field exploits, numerous chances to turn it around, injury record, fighting on the pitch and so on....oh yes i have

so there you have it friend, foam-flecked indeed but in no way untrue

Dyer turned our season around when he returned. No-one can deny that.

our season was utter pish from start to finish so how exactly did it "turn around"?

i'd like to see more views on dyers effect on the season however; my recollection was he had an impact when he returned from injury for about 5 games then disappeared as per usual

martins was the one who "turned our season around" in my opinion but he's shite apparently and not worth more than one season...

What are you? A mathematician?

£80,000 a week = £7.94 a minute :lol: