Cheeky bid for Deco?

KaKa

I think Deco would struggle in the league, seriously isn't physically or mentally built for this league.

If he was 21 and HAD to adapt and grow up here then i think he'd crack it, but at his age, he'd not be willing to adapt and change his game to suit the style of play we have over here.

I too also think he's over rated, but that has no bearing on the above.

Agree with all of that.

I think Deco would struggle in the league, seriously isn't physically or mentally built for this league.

If he was 21 and HAD to adapt and grow up here then i think he'd crack it, but at his age, he'd not be willing to adapt and change his game to suit the style of play we have over here.

I too also think he's over rated, but that has no bearing on the above.

a lot of people have this image of Deco as a diving, diminutive cunt

true, he's a diver and probably a cunt, but he can hold his own on the ball and his balling winning abilities are seriously underrated

Guest 22bnw

Most overrated player in the world bar Torres.

O/T but on the subject of Torres - something a bajillion times more nonsensical than Newcastle bidding for Deco just appeared in the Times:

"There were reports in Spain last night that Manchester City – flushed with cash after the takeover by Thaksin Shinawatra – had outbid Liverpool for Torres."

(No I didn't just make that up)

:laugh: :idiot2:

And its Sun Ji-Hai, through to Vassell, who flicks it onto...Torres?! Nahhhhh!!

Most overrated player in the world bar Torres.

O/T but on the subject of Torres - something a bajillion times more nonsensical than Newcastle bidding for Deco just appeared in the Times:

"There were reports in Spain last night that Manchester City flushed with cash after the takeover by Thaksin Shinawatra had outbid Liverpool for Torres."

(No I didn't just make that up)

:laugh: :idiot2:

And its Sun Ji-Hai, through to Vassell, who flicks it onto...Torres?! Nahhhhh!!

surely the cross would come from Danny Mills?

Really cant understand why anybody rates this fella. We might aswel get Viana back if we were going to bid for Deco, he would be more use to us.

either the season after the celtic uefa cup final with porto when he was accused of diving all the time or his first season with barca (this is more likely) stats came out on deco that proved he ran the most, tackled the most, won the most tackles, completed most passes and had the most assists of basically anyone anywhere

maybe a slight exaggeration 'cause i can't remember the details however it did happen and is basically the reason everyone rates him so highly - he looks like nowt 'cause he's tiny but appearances in this case are very much deceptive

I cant believe people actually argue if this guy is a good player or not? Hes one of the best midfielders in the world, and while hes not a Nolan type who drives forward with power, he has great vision and usually picks up the ball deep and builds the attacks with his great ability to make a hard pass look easy. Hes also a great free kick taker, unfortunately Ronaldinho has been taking them which isnt fair considering Deco is always closer and usually hits the goal on his freekicks.

Him coming here? I would say no. Would i want him here? No, he doesnt fit a classic 4-4-2 or the english physical type. But you cant rgue hes a great player.

Guest kingdawson

On sky sports it says he has been offered to all of europes top clubs, with no takers.

No suprise there tbh. Deco is one of the pivotal figures in my 'world's most overrated list' although Ibrahimovic is currently beating him to top spot.

On sky sports it says he has been offered to all of europes top clubs, with no takers.

No suprise there tbh. Deco is one of the pivotal figures in my 'world's most overrated list' although Ibrahimovic is currently beating him to top spot.

oh jesus christ tell me you didn't just say ibrahimovic is overrated, please tell me that

form a spurs fan and all - ba ha ha ha