2008-9 TV fixtures talk (Page 5)

Crumpy Gunt

Guest Geordiesned

1st home game of the season live on a saturday evening,   means a cracking day session on the lash before the game

Its not

It is if those lists are right.

Guest WalkervilleMag

those lists are correct trust me, the guy dont post duff info, and it will be confirmed tomorrow.

Guest microbar

Does anyone know the Sentana prices? they seem to be a showing a lot more of our games than sky.

£9.99 Month  :frantic:

Guest gggg

Does anyone know the Sentana prices? they seem to be a showing a lot more of our games than sky.

4 each and Sky have the derby.

Yea £10 is a lot if your only getting the channel for the Premiership games but if you like all kind of sports then it aint to bad.

Yea £10 is a lot if your only getting the channel for the Premiership games but if you like all kind of sports then it aint to bad.

40 games for £40...

[/JamesNesbitt]

I don't really understand the Setanta site, the pricing part is very vague.

If it is 9.99 a month for the whole 9 channel deal, how much is it just for the channel that shows the football, or do you also have to have all the other shite?

Either I'm small of brain (entirely plausible) or it isn't massively clear.

1st home game of the season live on a saturday evening,   means a cracking day session on the lash before the game

Its not

It is if those lists are right.

Ah my mistake, forgot Bolton was an away game

I don't really understand the Setanta site, the pricing part is very vague.

If it is 9.99 a month for the whole 9 channel deal, how much is it just for the channel that shows the football, or do you also have to have all the other shite?

Either I'm small of brain (entirely plausible) or it isn't massively clear.

you have to have the other shite

although I wouldn't even be thinking of paying it if it wasn't for NASN.

1st home game of the season live on a saturday evening,  means a cracking day session on the lash before the game

Is our  game against Bolton on tv?The fixture list didnt show anygame for 5 15.I thought it would be strange not to show Sam back at the Reebok?

Guest Geordiesned

Is our  game against Bolton on tv?The fixture list didnt show anygame for 5 15.I thought it would be strange not to show Sam back at the Reebok?

There is a game on at 5:15 on the opening day on Setanta.

1st home game of the season live on a saturday evening,  means a cracking day session on the lash before the game

There is a game on at 5:15 on the opening day on Setanta.

sry your right.there shown villa v liverpool.why???

Guest BooBoo

Hope this is true as the Villa game will be a good day out. Personally, the 5.15pm kick off is my favourite.

Guest WalkervilleMag

anyone know how much it is for induvidual games on setanta, or dont they do induvidual?

only monthly subscription

August, September, October, November, December, January, February, March, April, May. 10 months @ £10 per month = £100.

Sky - 40 games for £40.

Setanta can fuck right off.

Think I might get Setanta instead of the movie channels, definitely would get more use from them like.

Football, they have the golf as well and I could actually get into College Football in the US.

August, September, October, November, December, January, February, March, April, May. 10 months @ £10 per month = £100.

Sky - 40 games for £40.

Setanta can f*** right off.

Yea looking at it like that it does seem expensive but you have missed out that Setanta aint just showing premiership matches, They have all kind of sports on there. They had Cotto v Judah and the Ricky Hatton fight so basically on sky they would of cost you £30.

Your looking at it as thou Setanta only show premiership like Prem plus used too.