Craziest Thing You've Seen At A Football Park/Match.

The Bonk

The MLS has really taken off here in Toronto and TFC have been a huge hit, selling out the park every match and people get pissed and create an amazing atmosphere.  It's really just one huge piss up. 

Anyways, this takes place about a month ago at BMO Field here (Toronto), at our second home match.  I'm standing in line as it's my round and out of the corner of my eye I see this completely naked bloke running towards me (Screaming "TFC! TFC! TFC!") and I quickly turn around and watch as he runs past and out towards the pitch.  I, naturally, abandon my beer mission and watch to see how far the streaker makes it.  Just as he set's foot on the pitch he's tackled and thrown in cuffs.  Everyone is laughing, even the security/coppers as this bloke is still screaming "TFC! TFC!".  They keep walking him back towards the concession and all of a sudden he falls down (still screaming "TFC! TFC!") and SHITS HIMSELF WHILST ON THE GROUND!  :uglystupid2: ;D

The coppers and security back off and leave him on the ground with shit running down his leg all whilst still screaming "TFC! TFC!".  A minute later after the laughter and the cops realize they can't leave him there, they pick him up and carry him to the outside of the stadium.  I figure I'd seen the last of this mess a retreat to my seat and proceed to tell my mates what I've just seen.  They and about 15 people around me are in disbelief. 

The match ends and just as we're leaving the park, guess who comes running back in through the crowd, still naked, with dried shit stains all over his legs screaming "TFC!, TFC!".  The cops rush over, throw him in cuffs again, but the kicker this time is that there is a massive crowd of people yelling at the cops to "Let him go! Let him go!".  The cops look at eachother and sure enough, let him go off towards the car park. 

How do you explain that one to your coworkers? 

So, can anyone top that? 

Guest teepee

a danish fan invading the pitch a month or so ago - against sweden - took a swing at the ref, but only just touched him due to a quick reacting danish player stopping him

the match was abandoned, it was 3-3 at the time and we'd just come back from being 0-3 down at home

the single most empty feeling i've ever had watching football...

a danish fan invading the pitch a month or so ago - against sweden - took a swing at the ref, but only just touched him due to a quick reacting danish player stopping him

the match was abandoned, it was 3-3 at the time and we'd just come back from being 0-3 down at home

Ye? missed that one ;)

Guest teepee

Ye? missed that one ;)

haha - i wish i had too :D

Aeroplanes at St.James Park

What game was this again?

The game was Crystal Palace.0-0 worst game ever!

Aye, that was mind-numbingly boring.

The zebra bouncing around the Gallowgate was class too, can't remember what game that was.

I think when Robert hit Bernard in the head against Leicester was it ?Someone will correct me.

Bowyer and Dyers on-field battle.

Steven Taylor being shot on the goaline in the same game as above.

Fulham beating us 4-1 few years ago.We battered them all game,they had 4 shots all game think they scored all 4.

Martins attatck on a bird. Reading ?

Just a few of many

I think when Robert hit Bernard in the head against Leicester was it ?Someone will correct me.

Bowyer and Dyers on-field battle.

Steven Taylor being shot on the goaline in the same game as above.

Fulham beating us 4-1 few years ago.We battered them all game,they had 4 shots all game think they scored all 4.

Martins attatck on a bird. Reading ?

Just a few of many

Correct.

Aeroplanes at St.James Park

What game was this again?

The game was Crystal Palace.0-0 worst game ever!

Aye, that was mind-numbingly boring.

The zebra bouncing around the Gallowgate was class too, can't remember what game that was.

I remember the following Tuesday or Wednesday of the Palace match we drew 0-0 again against Boro.This game was just as bad as the one a few days before.

Guest DazzaNufc1892

playin on the pitches near the angel of the north, game was stopped due to helicopter lol landed right in the box where we was playing

Standing as a kid in the Clock stand at Roker Park after we scored and just seeing brawls errupt as folks celebrated all around the stands. For the next ten minutes the odd fella would pipe up and get dragged out, it was great as it was like we had infiltrated every part of the ground.

I kept my head down and kept quiet, but just couldn't get rid of the smile on my face for the rest of the day. :)

There's a middle aged tranvestite called Laurence who goes to every Hartlepool game in a dress and high heels.

Sits in the away end and cheers them on now though since the Hartlepool stewards threw him out, at least he was last time I was there.

There's a middle aged tranvestite called Laurence who goes to every Hartlepool game in a dress and high heels.

Sits in the away end and cheers them on now though since the Hartlepool stewards threw him out, at least he was last time I was there.

Laurence Stelling?

York City game against Burnley, i think - possibly Bury. Anyhow, heavy hail abandoned play, and all the players bent forward, putting their head between their legs, so as not to get pounded on the conk by the hail. Wusses.

Oh and as mentioned above, Steven Taylor taking a bullet in the stomach in the same game, absolute quality

You can't beat it when two really mediocre teams meet in a pointless match like that and fantastically surreal things start happening. Brilliant.