**Official Fantasy Premier League 2007/08**

Guest Deep456

Guest optimistic nit

i care about this one the most, because its out of more people than my private league. i won my personal league last year, easily, maybe thats why i don't give it much credit ;)

Guest optimistic nit

Is this all just for fun and no one is taking it very seriously? I only asked because I'm amazed everyone seems to be happily posting up their teams and giving hints on who to buy and which sort of players to avoid. Do none of you want to win? Everyone will be copying from each other. There's a reason you can't see other people's teams on the fantasy.premierleague.com website until the season starts.

no one listens to what we say anyway ;)

i do take this quite seriously, the main reason i want to win this one, is because a) its out of a lot of people and b) its a football forum one, so should have more people who know a lot about football.

To change formation - Say if you want to go from a 4-4-2 to a 3-5-2. just select the defender you wish to take out, and replace with a midfielder.

Count me in, my team name is the ever predictable 'Toon Army'.

Guest Geordiesned

6 leagues now entered including the Mackems offering - they'd boycott premierleague.com if a Geordie won their league! :lol:

Guest jamesmartinsmith

Remember, if you have Tevez is your team (should become a Man Utd player) and 3 other Man Utd players, if/when Tevez joins you will have to cut the team down to three Man Utd players.

Guest Geordiesned

Anyone going to run a cup competition alongside it this year? I can't remember who did it last year?

Anyone going to run a cup competition alongdside side it this year? I can't remember who did it last year?

The legendary Arsenal Ref, who only ever posted in that thread. In fact I have no idea where he came from. :lol:

Guest jamesmartinsmith

my top tip: Alonso for 7mill. see liverpool finishing well this year, and very cheap for a very good midfielder.

Who doesn't score many goals or assists.

Guest cfhpantera27

my top tip: Alonso for 7mill. see liverpool finishing well this year, and very cheap for a very good midfielder.

He's in my Team as is Tim Howard both pretty cheap and both got a shit load of points last season

Tevez is my tip..  get him quick cus price is bound to rocket when he officially becomes a man u player

Guest jamesmartinsmith

He's in my Team as is Tim Howard both pretty cheap and both got a s*** load of points last season

Tevez is my tip..  get him quick cus price is bound to rocket when he officially becomes a man u player

I had Alonso and Fabregas in my team for about 4 months last season, they did f*** all apart from a few assists, then I put two others players in who will not be named and my weekly scores rocketed.

Top tip has to be Tevez, 1.5m more than Alonso, 0.5 less than Fabregas, bargain.