**Official Fantasy Premier League 2007/08**

Guest Deep456

By the way, Geremi should be in everyones team. He's down as a defender but looks like he will play most games in midfield and will take set pieces.

Thats what I'm thinking.  My team is now:

James

Niemi

Geremi

Campbell

Distin

Terry

Yobo

Ronaldo

Arteta

Milner

Noble

Taarabt

Owen

Berbatov

Lita

By the way, Geremi should be in everyones team. He's down as a defender but looks like he will play most games in midfield and will take set pieces.

On the downside though, if we don't get the required defenders before then, we'll still concede a fair few goals and he'll still get points taken off even if he's not playing there.

On the downside though, if we don't get the required defenders before then, we'll still concede a fair few goals and he'll still get points taken off even if he's not playing there.

Assists and goals for defenders well outweigh clean sheet points.

Assists and goals for defenders well outweigh clean sheet points.

Yes, you'd need to concede four, or concede two and get booked to fall back to zero points.

I'm a bit confused by all the posts offering advice. There are going to be a lot of identikit teams as people keep giving advice on which players to pick. Isn't half the fun of Fantasy Football to test your skills and judgement on who to put in the team against everyone else? I can just picture the posts when the season has started - "Everyone who has Lampard in your team, don't forget he's injured for six weeks so make sure you sub him and make someone else your captain".  :frantic:

Eboue might be a good one to have in assuming he's down as a defender, very good chance he'll be playing in front of Sagna this year.

where do you get that from?

I would have thought Hleb would be first choice.

Guest makemeacupoftea

Any arsenal fans please answer this, will eboue, hleb and van persie definately play?

Tottenham fans, will kaboul play?

;D

Eboue might be a good one to have in assuming he's down as a defender, very good chance he'll be playing in front of Sagna this year.

where do you get that from?

I would have thought Hleb would be first choice.

emirates competition Eboue has been solely right wing. With Sagna/Hoyte behind him.

He's in my fantasy team cos of this. Hleb seems to be the new Ljungberg, being given more of a free, attacking role.

Robinson

Vidic        Carragher    Dawson      Evra

Milner        Lampard    Gilberto    Bentley

Owen        Berbatov

I think you will all agree a spiffing side.

Guest Arsenal Ref

Any arsenal fans please answer this, will eboue, hleb and van persie definately play?

;D

I think Eboue will play right midfield more often than he plays right back. He looks very good there as well, so he's a decent choice. I'd guess he'll play most games though, whether it's RB or RMF. Hleb will probably rotate with Eboue, Rosicky, and Walcott for the wingers. I suspect RvP will rotate with Adebayor and Da Silva (work permit permitting), but I expect RvP to be the one who plays the most.

Guest Arsenal Ref

Hooray! Hello Ref.

You back to do some cups again this year? Maybe even a post or two actually on real football? :lol:

Real football on a Newcastle United forum?!  :angel:

FC Furburger:

James

Ben Haim          Yobo            Bale

Ronaldo ©  Gilberto      Nani    M. Petrov

Bellamy              Berbatov          Viduka

Subs:

GK: Niemi

1. Micah Richards

2. Ingimarsson

3. De Ridder